Gravity Perseus AD145WD 99.9% COMPLETE!

(Dec. 03, 2010  12:19 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: don't know if you care but MF G.P. 90 RF is dominating italian metagame atm

Do you know what mode and spin they use?
Hmm... Actually L-Drago II can be put on top of Gravity resulting in my fav combo Gravity L-Drago 85R2F
can i see some pics of the bey unconstructed looks like a good bey for my style of battle
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:33 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm... Actually L-Drago II can be put on top of Gravity resulting in my fav combo Gravity L-Drago 85R2F
Except that it is illegal ...
oh. i play with it at hom and I currently own with it. Tongue_out
dohble post sorry, can you get warned for it? anyway maybe he should mention both, say something like

Unlike other clear wheels Perseus can only be used with gravity in current legal customizations, although you may place L-Drago II on it though this is not recommended for any specific custom nor is this legal under WBO guidelines

or something like that. his choice...
thnx guys for your comments. I will include BB-97 in the overall section as well... and lol did the whole gravity perseus as an attack type start cuz of my testing way back? idk lol if it did then that's pretty cool. Just goes to show how supporting this community can be.

EDIT: Changes made, please review and offer advice.
It looks good Joyful_2 however should we wait until we have the results from reshuffle set or should we post a seperate article about it? :\
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:22 PM)tman14 Wrote: It looks good Joyful_2 however should we wait until we have the results from reshuffle set or should we post a seperate article about it? :\

Well we can always update it like the other articles...
(Dec. 06, 2010  12:36 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  10:22 PM)tman14 Wrote: It looks good Joyful_2 however should we wait until we have the results from reshuffle set or should we post a seperate article about it? :\

Well we can always update it like the other articles...

yeah your right lol so I think this should be posted Grin
Now I'm just waiting for a mod's approval...
yes, hope they approve Grin
I read this over a while ago and have been meaning to post. I'll take a look over it again soon when I get a chance and let you know if it is good to go!
(Dec. 07, 2010  7:14 AM)Kei Wrote: I read this over a while ago and have been meaning to post. I'll take a look over it again soon when I get a chance and let you know if it is good to go!

Thank you very much Kei! If you don't mind can you please post and send a PM so I can get earlier notification? thnx!
The Perseus Clear Wheel Fits The Bakushin Metal Wheel Perfectly.
Not Sure If This Should Be Mentioned Within
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:50 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: The Perseus Clear Wheel Fits The Bakushin Metal Wheel Perfectly.

i do not think it is legal... as it was only designed with the gravity wheel in mind and the counter/defense modes.
yes, i believe it also fits the meteo wheel as well.
(Dec. 16, 2010  2:14 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: yes, i believe it also fits the meteo wheel as well.

As I have said before, it is not legal. The gravity wheel was designed only with the perseus CW in mind.
Lol I think its about time that this article gets published. I know Kei said he'll look over it and I understand that he is busy but still... lol excuse my impatience.
haha lol Tongue_out please look Kei Joyful_3
I dont know if this belongs in the thread but the Perseus clear wheel fits on the Bakushin metal wheel
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:50 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: The Perseus Clear Wheel Fits The Bakushin Metal Wheel Perfectly.

Please read some of the thread next time.
"AD145 is shaped like the head of a funnel"

This is known as a frustum.

My opinion of the article as a whole is that it is too convoluted and has some semantics questionable for wiki. The main audience; those less knowledge on the beyblade, will have a bit of difficulty following the ideas explored. I think it may be important to restructure the main information so that every reader may understand the concepts. Do not take this harshly because I feel that many of the articles on beywiki need to be updated to suit the audience that read it.
"Unlike other Clear Wheels, Perseus is only able to be used with the Gravity Metal Wheel.

Unlike other Metal Wheels, Gravity is only able to be used with the Perseus Clear Wheel."

Why not just write "Perseus is exclusive to the Gravity Metal Wheel", and "Gravity is only compatible with the Perseus Clear Wheel" or something.

Don't bother so much with the description of it's appearence, and focus on the function of the part.
Might want to add how L drago II can be placed on Gravity, and Perseus on Meteo