Gravity Molds

(Aug. 03, 2011  2:06 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:55 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Hasbro Gravity Destroyer is out, we were watching an unboxing, and it looks identical to mold 1, but we do not know the weight....

I have yet to see any new beys, which is odd seeing as stores by me should have them if they are out I live in a big city.

I live in a small city, but I'm in the UK so there is hardly any metal masters on legend boosters... but I have seen vids of unboxings of it on youtube...
hah i'm not surprised that mine is mold 1. i got it the day it came out Grin
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:08 PM)ikmv Wrote: You get mold two if you buy a SonoKong Perseus. Mold one is from TT. I noticed this more so since I have ordered multiple perseus's and the only difference is TT and sonokong. The reshuffle set has mold 1 type metal wheels btw. Take a look at the clear wheels also. The TT clear wheels have an slight incline rather then being flat and straight , I do not know if I exclaimed it correctly.

SK/TT Reshuffle Sets both come with Mold 1?
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:51 PM)BHorogium Wrote: SK/TT Reshuffle Sets both come with Mold 1?

SK comes with Mold 2
From what I have heard, Gravity from the Hasbro Gravity Destroyer is technicialy a 3rd mold, while it appears identical to mold 1, it has a different weight. Since this is Hasbro, I will assume it is heavier, but then agian, its probobly just a heavier mold one anyway, but I heard someone say mold 3.

what we need are comparison pics of TT Gravity Mold 1, TT Gravity Mold 2, Sonokong Gravity Mold (same as 2?) and the Hasbro Gravity mold.
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:30 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: From what I have heard, Gravity from the Hasbro Gravity Destroyer is technicialy a 3rd mold, while it appears identical to mold 1, it has a different weight.

No, Mold 1 is NOT identical to Mold 3, and the weights for these are similar

(Aug. 04, 2011  4:30 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what we need are comparison pics of TT Gravity Mold 1, TT Gravity Mold 2, Sonokong Gravity Mold (same as 2?) and the Hasbro Gravity mold.
No, TT does NOT have Mold 2

Ok, so let's clear this matter up.

Summary of the thread:

TT only has mold 1 and mold 3
SK ONLY has mold 2

Mold 1 has the grooves on the side of the MW, while Mold 2 and Mold 3 are smooth on the side of the MW.
Mold 1 and Mold 3 are of similar weights, while Mold 2 is noticeably lighter.

For pictures, please browse around this thread on the previous pages.
So how good do the molds compare? Gravity Destroyer (Hasbro) or Gravity Perseus (Takara)?
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:23 PM)Takblade Wrote: So how good do the molds compare? Gravity Destroyer (Hasbro) or Gravity Perseus (Takara)?

you compare appearance, and their test results.

the appearance just helps tell the mold in the future really...
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:23 PM)Takblade Wrote: So how good do the molds compare? Gravity Destroyer (Hasbro) or Gravity Perseus (Takara)?
so far it is not known which mold exactly hasbro has but mold 3 and mold 1 are on par
Detail: Mold 3 is as heavy as mold 1 but is as smooth as mold 2
mold 1 is rigid and heavy making mold 1 more reliable for smash but mold 3 is better if you want mediocre smash(compared to mold 1) and good spin steal.
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:41 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  12:43 PM)TheMattlehead Wrote: Does anyone have any info about the Hasbro Gravity/Destroyer Mold? Smile

I have heard some speculation that it will be mold 1 (the heavyer one) but until they are out we cannot know for sure. I anticipate the answer. I will be buying whichever is heavier.

Just bought mine, quite surprised, the Hasbro Gravity Destroyer AD145WD weights about 4 or 5 more grams than my Sonokong version.
UPLOAD PHOTOS ASAP. (hi res if possibru)
Get as accurate results on weight as you can man!
All I have is a low quality web cam (Which is why I dont upload unboxings on my youtube video.

I found another video that got the same results as me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wxsJwqlh...re=related

Edit: Wrong link
That is odd. Is there any difference in the shape, did Hasbro fill any of the holes ? Or is it just heavier metal ?

Can we be absolutely certain that the difference is in the Gravity Metal Wheel and not in the other parts too, like AD145 ?
The other parts, I would highly doubt a huge difference.

But when looking ata previous unboxing, it was, as mentioned before, Mold 1.
Ah, yes, so it would just be the normal weight for a first mold Gravity, just like TAKARA-TOMY's ?
The only real difference I could find is the clear wheel, which is a different color than normal. It is pretty much a heavier wheel. Without anything attached, Hasbro Gravity weighs 34.2 grams.
after reading this, i'm still a little lost. which gravity perseus is better TT, SK, or Hasbro?
(Sep. 12, 2011  2:27 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: after reading this, i'm still a little lost. which gravity perseus is better TT, SK, or Hasbro?

Hasbro is only an option when Takara Tomy is not available, this should be your second priority. Sonokong has Mold 2, which is lighter than Takara Tomy's heavier Mold 1, which should be your first priority. And if Nuzumaki90's statement is correct, you should get Hasbro first, but just on the safe side, go with Takara Tomy's Gravity Mold 1 for now.

Actually sonokong can come with mold 1 as I got a mold 1 from sonokong and a few others have although it is a very slim chance.
ok so i bought the TT reshuffle set a while back which mold do i have if i may ask