Gravity Falls

The funny, awesome mystery show that u NEED to watch!!! This show comes on Disney Channel every Friday at 9:30pm. The show is about two kids named Mabel and Dipper who work at there Great uncle Stan's Mystery Shack. Along with co-workers Soos, and Wendy. In the first episode Dipper find's a book in the woods and in the book it shows some of the weird creature at Gravity Falls Oregon.

Creatures: Gnomes, Ghost, Gobblewonker, Wax Men, Clones, Psychic kid, Minotaur!

At the end of each episode is a code. The way to find out the code for the first 7 episodes is to count 3 letters back in the Alphabet. In the recent episode the code has changed so I don't know how to decode it.

All in all WATCH THE SHOW!
I love, love, love this show! The animation is flawless, the attention to detail (especially in the opening) is amazing, and it's very funny. I agree, it's a must watch for everyone.
This show revolves around secrets. The theme has 3 hints in it. (the big foot frame, the page frame, and the bald man with glasses that shows up in the pictures and backround. And at the end of the credits while most people are watching the animation above there are messages in code. Anyone realize that Gideon's book has a 2 and Dipper's has a 3? And the hand on the book has 4 fingers?
It actually has six fingers.
Okay, that's all right except the hand on the book as 6 fingers not 4.

Edit: Ninja'd
the animation seems so familiar
Man I love that show! And there knot minators they are manators!
Who else was extremely upset because Tyrone died? Also, "It's better this way for paper jam Dipper" hit right in the feels.
(Aug. 16, 2012  10:27 PM)legendblader01 Wrote: the animation seems so familiar

The creator of this show worked on Flapjack as well. Notice any similarities in Lil Gideon's voice?

Aww man, Paper Jam Dipper and Tyrone's deaths were tragic. But it's better that way for Paper Jam Dipper.
(Aug. 17, 2012  12:48 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

The creator of this show worked on Flapjack as well. Notice any similarities in Lil Gideon's voice?

Aww man, Paper Jam Dipper and Tyrone's deaths were tragic. But it's better that way for Paper Jam Dipper.
I do now. Thanks to you I can't look at Gideon without seeing or hearing Flapjack.

Thats why Gideon sounded familiar.

(Aug. 17, 2012  12:56 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Thats why Gideon sounded familiar.
From Scott Pilgrim vs The World. XD This show is OK. I'm not really into Disney shows, though.
I watched the first episode, and I got the impression that it was trying too much to appeal to an older audience. I might watch a few more episodes though, and see if it gets better.

All of my friends were talking this show and I thought it wouldn't be good, I watched one episode and it was great, the next next episode I saw was the photocopy episode, and I really want to watch more.

The first episode I saw was the wax sculpture episode.
The first episode that came out was the Gnomes episode and the second was the Wax Man Uprising. Or was it the GobbleWonker either or the show is Great!
Anyone watch last nights episode
(Aug. 18, 2012  5:55 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Anyone watch last nights episode

I did, and it was AWESOME!!!!

This is one of my favorite shows!!!!
Ya I did it was a pretty good one but knot the best.Tired
Derpey Blader come on! That episode was Awesome I watched it and it was great. I didn't expect to see little Gideon though. The ending was good though. She now know that she is not related to the non founder of Gravity Falls and if u watched closely at the credit another code was there.
i saw a few episodes and its pretty funny
Caught an episode of this today after hearing about Thurop Van Orman's participation in it (Flapjack r.i.p). I was pretty impressed, especially for being on Disney channel. Really tapped into that vein of Flapjackian humor that served as the predecessor for the two really popular Cartoon Network shows now - Regular Show and Adventure Time.
(Aug. 17, 2012  4:03 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  12:48 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: The creator of this show worked on Flapjack as well. Notice any similarities in Lil Gideon's voice?
I do now. Thanks to you I can't look at Gideon without seeing or hearing Flapjack.

... So you're not the only one who can't look a Lil' Gideon again without seeing Flapjack?
Anyways, all in all, I love this show. It's so full of details and the animation is great. I'm usually not a big fan of the newer cartoons they have these days, but I love this show. I hope they continue with it for awhile like they did with Phenias and Ferb!
I LOVE this show. It is nearly the only thing I like to watch on TV that is not anime. I spent most of my time this summer on the wiki and on the top 15, I need a better life. XD
I can't wait for "The Time Travilers Pig" this episode looks so epic and seems to have more of those dark under tone that I adore so much. XD