Graphics Battles! Prepare for War!

Sure thing, BeybladerPotter! Just have to wait for them to accept, then I'll open the thread. I hope this is successful, as I have already started to create my entry! Head start, much? Tongue_out
I accept your challenge. May the best GFX Maker win.
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:32 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Had fun with the first one, so I challenge the same people.
To: BeyBladestation, Ga'Hooleone, Nano. If you accept, send your entry to BeybladerPotter.
Size: 500x150
Theme: Yu-Gi-Oh (Any series, even the Abridged Series)
Due Date: July 1st
Animations: No.
Voting: Standard, same as previous one we had. Select one entry, and explain why.
Any more details, shoot me a question via PM. I will make the thread when everyone accepts. If not everyone accepts, I will PM others. REPLY ASAP! Happy creating!

I accept with pride!
Hopefully I won't fail badly this time... I accept! However, I will be gone by the 30th, so I'll send mine in early and watch the voting via iPod.
This might be a fail post.... do i just accept anything, or is there a format? as I'm used to formats, so I'm a little confused
What? See, when you accept to a battle, that battle request is a format. Once you agree, then you have to abide by rules unless advised other.

If you want to make a challenge, look at the format in the OP, or where the current challenges are. Just Copy and Paste, and then fill in the blanks.
okay, i get ya after 30 minutes of staring....

Never mind that one lol, its already over Tongue_out

IDK anymore.... lol
Challenge time!
To: Anyone that wishes to battle! (Maximum 8 though)
Theme: Sig Background (Explained later)
Due date: June 30th
Voting ends: July 5th
Animations: No
Voting: Single vote w/ reason, if number of battlers >4, then double votes w/ reasons.

By background, I mean no text, no additional images, just a background you made yourself. No theme is necessary, and it must be original. Good luck!
(Jun. 26, 2011  4:01 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Challenge time!
Voting: Single vote w/ reason, if number of battlers >4, then double votes w/ reasons.

By background, I mean no text, no additional images, just a background you made yourself. No theme is necessary, and it must be original. Good luck!

I'm down Tongue_out !

IM IN!

I am going to make one right now!

I'm in this. I'll start up tomorrow morning... maybe tonight...
Chocked_2 that was fast... Sweet! I'm making the thread when I wake up tomorrow. And I will be on vacation from 30th to July 10th, so who can I rely on to send the sigs to and count the votes on time, hm?

Edit: stupid iPod...
(Jun. 26, 2011  4:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Chocked_2 that was fast... Sweet! I'm making the thread when I wake up tomorrow. And I will Bevin vacation from 30th to July 10th, so who can I rely on to send the sigs to and count the votes on time, hm?

I could count the votes, although I can't send the sigs as I am participating in it.
Ask Hope. Or BeyBladestation or BeybladerPotter. Any one of them will more than likely be able to. It'd be nice to know who, because I'm already done with mine.
Ok I guess I can take your enteries.
Alright People, send your sigs in to BBS. I'll do mine tomorrow. It's midnight here.
ok! Uploading mine as we speak....

so, who will make the thread?
(Jun. 26, 2011  4:24 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Chocked_2 that was fast... Sweet! I'm making the thread when I wake up tomorrow. And I will be on vacation from 30th to July 10th, so who can I rely on to send the sigs to and count the votes on time, hm?

Edit: stupid iPod...

I'm sure some people aren't done anyways, so no rush.

I'll join!
However, I'll be a bit busy in the next few days and may forget; if I haven't sent my entry in by the 29th, I'd greatly appreciate a PM reminding me. Grin
I'll send it on the 29th don't worry. I'll be driving down to Florida to stalk you, I mean, take a vacation! Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:17 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Size: 10 in x 2.5 in
Theme: Beyblade styled Art
Due Date: June 30
Other:
Animations allowed
Has to include at least 2 Beyblades
Has to include a logo
Try to make it look really artish
Has to have the words, "Beyblade Art
Any media form allowed
max 5 competitors

Bring it ON!
Edited to makemit better, and also, send sigs to me, I'll post them
(Jun. 26, 2011  12:30 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:17 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Size: 10 in x 2.5 in
Theme: Beyblade styled Art
Due Date: June 30
Other:
Animations allowed
Has to include at least 2 Beyblades
Has to include a logo
Try to make it look really artish
Has to have the words, "Beyblade Art
Any media form allowed
max 5 competitors

Bring it ON!
Edited to makemit better, and also, send sigs to me, I'll post them

Hmm ... I am in but what do you mean by has to include a logo ?
you have to include a logo in the sig as in ou have to design a logo for the site :p and ZED, get on BBF chat now