Size: 420x180
ThemeGrinragon Ball Z.
Due Date: Tuesday.

Hope someone accepts Grin

I'm down Tongue_out
Interesting....

Theme: iPod Silhouettes

Size:N/A

Other: Needs proof that it is your own creation.

Date: Wednesday 22nd June

If you have any questions, please PM.

My challenge: [Image: 34a1ac0db27d139777a65ba833272c1e-d380o3f.jpg]

BEAT THAT!
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:52 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:44 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Don't mind if I do Wink

Sent out from!: ControL_s SouL_
To:anyone willing to accept
ThemeGrinragon Ball Z.

I'm down Tongue_out

I second that Wink

ThemeGrinragon Ball Z.

I accept! Grin

ThemeGrinragon Ball Z.

I was going to accept this challenge but realized I don't have the time to do it in the week so I can't participate with this one Uncertain

I really want to do one of these challenges so I think I might send out a challenge later this week towards the weekend Wink
Who should I send it to once I'm finished, ControL_s SouL_?
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:09 PM)Greimatter Wrote: DX, is there room for me?

Yup!

1 to go!!
Alright DX im in Smile I guess I will join in Tongue_out
ok! i'll make the thread now!
Send it to me Noodoosoup. Grin
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:22 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Good idea! I'll start by offering an open challenge which means that anyone is allowed to enter. I'll make it easy for now.

Theme: Beyblade
Size: 500x150
Due: 4 Days
No animations
Voting We'll leave the voting open for 3 days after the thread has been created.

I'll just bump this request to say that I will accept this challenge! I just finished making it, so hopefully Fyuuor will come on tomorrow and make the thread.
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:21 PM)RAW Wrote: Interesting....

Theme: iPod Silhouettes

Size:N/A

Other: Needs proof that it is your own creation.

Date: Wednesday 22nd June

If you have any questions, please PM.

My challenge:
-pic-

I accept! I already finished, so who should I send it to? And the proof that it's mine is uhhh.... if you search Google you won't find it? Because if I put my username, the voting might become rigged. Confused
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:21 PM)RAW Wrote: BEAT THAT!

Make the thread! Mines ready for battle!
Sorry for the double post but, this is urgent! *drumroll*

I challenge Kai-V to a graphics battle! I know I'll probably lose, but I really want to hone my skills, and Kai-V is the perfect opponent.

Size: No greater than 500x200
Theme: Freestyle (anything you want)
Due date: 1 week after the challenge is accepted (if you need more time since you're very busy, just say so; I want this to be the toughest challenge ever)
Voting Requirements: We can discuss this.
Animations: No

If you're still skeptical about my skills, as I haven't shown my new style out much, here's an example: (I have another one, but since it will be used in a Graphics battle, I can't show it right now.)

I will try the best I can! Do you accept?
Can someone PM me with tips on how to make the additional (non-background) pictures blend in well with the rest of the signature? That's my main fault, but I learned some new background making tricks. I could call this my new style. Grin

I use Image Tricks Lite, not Photoshop or other stuff like that, and assemble the sig (all of its elements after I finish making stuff) on a Pages (Apple version of Word) document. Then I use image capture, fix the size, and upload.
Isn't the Beyblade graphic battle over now? Shouldn't someone make the thread?
Alright, I guess I'll do it then... -awkwardness ensues-

But do you have any tips for me?
Size:500x200
Theme:Funny Pokemon.
Due Date:5 days after voting starts.
Other:
Must have at least 2 pokemon.
Must have punch line.
Has to make sense.
Size: 10 in x 2.5 in
Theme: Beyblade styled Art
Due Date: June 30
Other:
Animations allowed
Has to include at least 2 Beyblades
Has to include a logo
Try to make it look really artish
Has to have the words, "Beyblade Art
Any media form allowed
max 5 competitors

Bring it ON!
Alright it took me a few minutes but I seemed to have manged to include all the current challengers and active battles in the OP.

I've mentioned this idea before, though it seems to have been overlooked. Since the idea of graphics battles are starting to take off, how about a GFX tournament? It can be considered a chance to take GFX battles to another level, whilst continuing to instill the fun element of the hobby. Anyone will be welcomed to join, in fact I'd encourage as many people as possible to join. We could have a sign up week for people opting to join, once sign up is no longer available I'll organize a random draw to determine who will face who in a split/block round robin competition. For reference sake, I'll even keep a record of the ladder/table for points in the OP. Plus the ladder adds to the fun of the competition Joyful_3

Depending on how many people decide to join this may last 4 - 7 weeks. Each week will represent a round. Once the round robin competition is complete the top 2 participants from each block will face each other in a semi-finals, then progress to grand final and crown an undisputed WBO GFX Champion. However, this idea is purely dependent on whether or people are interested in the idea.

Personally I'd enjoy the chance of competing against Kai-V, Omega and DaD in a GFX Tournament. Though that depends on whether or not they're interested, or anybody else for that matter Joyful_3
I guess I'm no good compared to you guys, daD, I think I'ma challenge him.

Really liking the idea!
Yep , I like the idea too ! GFX Tournaments will be so awesome ! I am no match for people like Omega , DX etc.
Awesome! I want to encourage as many people to enter as possible. If I manage to get a few more people interested I'll create a sign up thread soon. Though once again, this is dependent on the amount of interest. But it's looking good so far Joyful_3