Me vs NoodooSoup vs Greimatter
Let the battle begin!

Entry One:
[Image: viralborder.png]

Entry Two:
[Image: hvuu5d.png]

Entry 3:
[Image: screaml.png]
I like 3 as its BG is very different from the other two and it blends well and to the user who made 3 PM me who that guy is in the sig.
My vote goes to Entry 2, as it is simplistic, looks lonely, although he doesn't look sad it gives a sad vibe
I vote for entry 2 also. They all do well in conveying their emotions but number 2 just gets to me more. I think its because so much is happening in the other 2 that it starts to blur the actual focus of the tag, the emotion on the persons face.
Entry 2 he looks sad but hopeful and looks good overall
Entry 2 he looks very saturnine but looks great withe everything
2 is terrible, not sure who made it all. There was nothing at all done to it, at all. #1 is good, not anything comapred to 3. It has good bordering, as well with a very depth focal.

#3, for the other cannot stack to it.
(Jul. 29, 2011  2:27 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: 2 is terrible, not sure who made it all. There was nothing at all done to it, at all. #1 is good, not anything comapred to 3. It has good bordering, as well with a very depth focal.

#3, for the other cannot stack to it.

Exactly what I was thinking Uncertain
Not sure whom or who, but just compared to the others... blahhhhh, ya 2 is just bad.

I really like #1's text placement in comparison to #3.
How long until voting ends? Lol I never thought of it. Someone help me think of a time. Tongue_out
I think you should have it run for 5 days and I vote 2 it shows expression better
Alright, voting ends August 2nd.
That makes it
Entry 1: 0
Entry 2: 6
Entry 3: 2
C'mon we need more people to vote! Gasp
I was asked to comment on the entries :

First entry : You might have wanted to try to highlight this character's facial features, like the line of the smirk, by making the drawing more three-dimensional. Add a line of 'bright', then a line of 'dark', blend, and experiment with that. It also looks like a hand is supposed to be outstretched on the character's right side, because of the empty space on the left of the signature picture, the character's position, and the text, which is on the border of being awkwardly placed. The font could have been improved too.

Second entry : The expression is not portrayed so badly, but all the shapes are very simple : just a few almost straight lines, some weird grain all around the signature picture, etc. In that sense, it seems to lack some quality.

Third entry : It is probably the best of the three, but I absolutely despise that you allowed yourself to use the same spots of light two, if not three times in the signature image. Were you hoping that nobody would recognise them ? Or if it was already in the Cinema 4D render, then the creator was very lazy ...
Would it be ok to "out" which entry mine is, in order to ask for suggestions to improve mine?
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:08 AM)Greimatter Wrote: Would it be ok to "out" which entry mine is, in order to ask for suggestions to improve mine?

If I understand your intention, you should send me a private message.
My vote is to 2 mainly because Ed looks lonely and the blue makes him look blue ...lol...
Last night of voting, and I guess winner will be revealed tomorrow morning. Gasp
whose the winner