Size: 500x150
Theme: Pokemon
Due date: A week after I make the thread
Participants:
BurnBlader
SDamonCronous
NoodooSoup
ToKao

Everyone now has one week. I can accept one more person.

Entry 1:
[Image: Buizel.png]

Entry 2:
[Image: ashketchumsigv1.png]

Entry 3:
[Image: t7fkht.png]
I'd like to enter please. I'll send you my entry via pm soon.
Ok. The limit is reached! Now we need someone to post the entries.
Ok. Everyone is to send your entries to InfiniteLibra!
Hey, a pokemon battle? And you didn't invite me?! What's wrong with this cruel world??!! Tongue_out_wink

Is it too late for me to join?
Yeah, sorry. If someone doesn't send in their entry, you can join. Ok?
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:37 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Yeah, sorry. If someone doesn't send in their entry, you can join. Ok?

OK, I guess that's fair...

Or I could make my own? Nah! Well, good luck to the competitors!
Someone hosted a Pokemon battle while I'm back and I didn't GET INVITED?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Oh well, seeing how it's too late to join, good luck to the competitors! I will vote and probably give a comprehensive review based on my love for Pokemon.
I don't understand why you're crying over not getting invited, maybe you should look around for competitions like these then?
Uh...Medz...maybe he DOESNT check the Gfx BAttle thread
He does. He posts in the vast majority of them, and I wasn't only directing it at him. I've seen this happen in a lot of graphic battles.
Well I am sorry for the misunderstanding Uncertain
(Aug. 11, 2011  1:49 AM)Medz Wrote: He does. He posts in the vast majority of them, and I wasn't only directing it at him. I've seen this happen in a lot of graphic battles.

Hah, I was just joking and being lazy. Honest!

How many people have turned in yet? I want to see what people did.
im workin on mine Uncertain
I'm half-way through mine, I'll get it in ASAP. I may hold a pokemon GFX battle later, they seem really popular.
(Aug. 11, 2011  1:30 AM)Medz Wrote: I don't understand why you're crying over not getting invited, maybe you should look around for competitions like these then?

Chill out Medz, I was joking. I hadn't checked when this got posted, so I missed it. No biggie.
The only Entry I have is Medz
Lol come on guys send your entries in already, Im eager to see the results Smile
Still need entries from Tokao and NoodooSoup
I'll have mine done tomorrow Smile