Graphic Battle: Pokemon

Burnblader should I post the entries now because I am pretty sure time is up unless you want to give an extension.
I am missing entries from Tokao and Noodoosoup
I vote 3 I really like the text
I suggest you also put the entries in the first post so people don't have to look for them instead.
(Aug. 17, 2011  5:06 PM)Medz Wrote: I suggest you also put the entries in the first post so people don't have to look for them instead.

That's almost a standard. He should get on that...

My vote is cast for entry...2. It's simple, with not a ton of renders scattered all over the entry. The blending is nice, and there is one focus point.
I vote for entry 3 I cant really say my reason I just like it most
i vote entry to the backround is cool and the text placement is amazing
Entry 2 it really blends in and the rendering is fine.
the BG in E2 is a fractal made for gimp Tired and i vote for E3 i like that he made his own BG unlike E2 and E1(E1 used an underwater stock)and i like the effect with the pokeballs
my vote E3 i just like it
Its obvious who made number one due to the text and style. That person really has to stop using that style. Its very plain and boring :\
I completely agree with you BeyCenter, they use it on nearly every graphic piece they make...which makes it obvious as to who is the creator in graphic contests.
Ya, i know same text and and style, that is very plain. and I would've chosen 3, but Ash's arm is a bit skinny due to the rendering and the pic of ash does not fit with the PokeBalls
I vote for entry 3 I like how they used alot of different pokeballs and ash having a serious game face on and you can see ash the clearly the most.