GrandTempo's Artwork

With seeing everyone else's artwork posted I thought it was time I showed you mine. Ive managed to put the actual photos on now which is much better than a flickr link. Would love to hear your comments. If you inspire me and leave me enough comments I might draw something beyblade related!!

[Image: 5244868758_2d80bab940_z.jpg]
Concept art by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
[Image: 5244870592_a403071748_z.jpg]
Watch What You Eat by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
[Image: 5244869856_cc48cb31a6_z.jpg]
Canvas of apples by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
[Image: 5244869426_73fc355552_z.jpg]
Painting of Nana by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
[Image: 5244868236_82cc3bd8b7_z.jpg]
Naked Chap by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
[Image: 5244867628_3355ae91b4_z.jpg]
Another Naked Chap by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
I really love your concept art! The style is in a way like the one I use!
Thank you. Ooohh so you draw too?!? You'll have to show me. I love that style of concept art.
Pegasis_Wink
nice, very different to the other art that people post, i like it
Oh NICE!!!!! We Got a REAL artist in the HOUSE, w00t w00t!

Hey Grand! Do you take request? I draw pictures, that are already illustrated like in videos books or real life. Can you draw your own style or version of any Beyblade character in the anime or cartoon? My son, PANAsher, and I would enjoy it.

cool, get to see some real artwork!
Hey Da-WRETCHED-one,
I have been admiring yours and PANAsher's work, you inspired me to put my own artwork up here, so thank you. I would love to take a request from you. I always enjoy drawing or painting or whatever. I'm really looking forward to trying a beyblade character. Any preferences??

Any preferences??

Oooweee! It's all up to you! Lets see those creative juices flowin!

Oh, this is gonna be g00d!
Right-ee-ho,
Well in that case I'll be drawing Tsubasa as he's definitely my favourite. I'm busy tonight so I'll probably be done by tomorrow night. Hope its not disappointing...
Hmm, I'm not even sure what I think of this but would appreciate your comments. So here is Tsubasa on a major protein diet...

[Image: 6857857938_fdcee8e35f_z.jpg]
DSCN2879 by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
Pretty good, i like how you 'made' it yourself, it looks really good, show me more art
Thanks, I'm still not 100% on this though. I think beyblade characters look their best in monochrome so I'll have to try summat else. I'd love to show you more art, however with having my laptop stolen with all my photos on I'm finding it hard but I'll definitely do some more soon ;-D
Now that is different! I Like how Tsubasa is totally focus on his pose. I like how his chin is structured well against his shoulder. I know you didn't put %100 into it but, maybe add a little shadow around the cheeks and jaw so it matches well with his body...... What am i talking about??? Your an artist, i shouldn't even be critiquing you! grr... Okay how about a String Launcher to his pose??? LOL

For I myself a Non Artist, i grade you!
A+

Thanks, hope to see more of your skillz! (if time permits)