Grand Theft Auto V

I know there were swords (that cool) in some previous GTA titles, but it would be cool to see the weapon variety increase by a lot. I think they should add tonfas and more of Japanese and Chinese weapons to the game. Other than that, I'm waiting for the game to come out myself.
Man they just keep throwing them out, I'm wondering if the game'll dominate E3 2013!

Thank you, Kaizer-V
Update !

Two new screenshots :

GTAV's Art in Motion Video

Quote:We've seen several of GTAV's official artwork emerge over the last couple of weeks, which resemble a really a cool and engaging vibe. It's definitely interesting when you line up the art from the GTA games since GTAIII, as seen on the GTAnet home page.
A member of GTA Forums, jBhIpS, decided to take things a step further by putting some of GTAV's official art into motion by layering things out and animating it. All of us here at GTAnet have been super impressed and amazed by his work that we couldn't resist sharing it with the rest of the community!
I definitely cannot wait to troll the police in this game.... If I can make them fall to their death obliviously...

Thank you, adding~
(Nov. 15, 2012  1:35 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Man they just keep throwing them out, I'm wondering if the game'll dominate E3 2013!

Thank you, Kaizer-V

It's due out in Spring 2013, I strongly doubt that it'll make an impact there at all due to the release date being before E3.
Well shoot me dead.

Another way I can become pale again 2013!!!
I'm so glad they promote GTA V in a similar way they had with IV.

Thank you Smile
I really want to get this game, I want to crash, kill, troll, and and STUNTS
(Dec. 25, 2012  12:48 AM)HDSK Wrote: I really want to get this game, I want to crash, kill, troll, and and STUNTS

Oh yes. Crush, kill, destroy !

Update ~!

Rockstar's holiday gift to their fans ; they released five new screenshots in the early hours of Monday morning showcasing more of GTA V.

Been wondering, Since this takes place in the same city as San Andreas, Los Santos, Will we be seeing the desert again? I know mount chilliad will still be there (Hopefully still as creepy and myth-filled!)
I remember flying around in the desert and finding the body bags, then being like "What a twist!"
I think it's more than possible. In fact I can see some pretty dark things with the plot just using a desert.
Los Santos is a desert itself in GTA V actually, I mean how many times did they show us the environment of GTA V's Los Santos, it's really different than the Los Santos we know of GTA SA ... SA's was greenish with many hills and trees ... But this time on GTA V, it's a desert.

And of course the evidence is here :

This from the second trailer, and I think that reminds us of something, yes it does ; The roads and the environment of GTA SA's Las Venturas. Las Venturas was the biggest City in GTA SA, it was a desert, and the last City you unlock, if you guys remember.

GTA V's Los Santos is a 'Combination' of GTA SA's LS and SF and LV, as long as there is the Mount Chilliad, and deserts like LV's. Yes, this is the conclusion.

Does anyone have just a harmless theory on a release date? It shouldn't be too far.
Rockstar released a new screenshot featuring Trevor :

An additional screenshot, that was previously featured in a magazine preview, was also released in digital form :

Rockstar also released various downlodable versions of previously released artwork, and noted that the game's official cover (front of box art) will be released later this month.
Official cover? This month? Sweet. Can't be too long on a release date outing. Thanks!
Is March 26th the real date? Personally i doubt it. Rockstar has said nothing about it being real. The only thing that points to it being real is the fact that Amazon did send out confirmation emails to people who have pre orders for the game and their is a line that says "estimated arrival date March 26th 2013. I really don't see an point in doing that unless it's real, Amazon has enough people who hate them as it is.
Mid-late June would seem fitting, GTA V is supposed to have a summer feel I guess?
I don't think they'll release it in the very late of the spring ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV

Grand Theft Auto IV release date was on 29 April 2008, so yes, I think they would do the same this time too.
Since the most of the project is done now, they will only need to copy they game, and then share it with the world ~
It looks like June, to me, for some reason; I agree about being wrong in my assumption. I just associate things weirdly.
GTA looks so fun (It is).I saw PewDiePie playing it and I was really impressed.I also saw PewDiePie playing this game with Smosh.
Update !

Well we have what would appears to be a new official artwork ... The artwork contains a helicopter within it. As most GTA fans know, this have become an obligatory piece of art to go onto a GTA game's box art. Earlier this January, Rockstar have promised to unveil the game's box art later this month.

Is this the new official artwork we expected to be posted this month, or do you think there is an additional one ? ... This is also the first Artwork to feature a Helicopter in the artwork too ~