Grand Bl@sters group in the 4 Eastern states!

Yo, it's Bey M@ster! I am pleased to announce the making of a new group:
TEAM GRAND BL@STERS!!!

Here are the members so far:

NORTH CAROLINA DIVISON:
Leader: Bey M@ster
TwistedClock
GalaxyQueen

ARIZONA DIVISION:
Leader: bakumj14

SOUTH CAROLINA DIVISION:
Leader: PsychoTim

I will edit that when more members join.

Anyways, please enjoy this video that I made.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3RDJJZspew&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Anyways, here are the rules to join:

1. Just be willing to cooperate and work for the group.

2.CHANGING IT UP! I wanna be nice so...just say YOUR favorite bey!!!

3. When you comment and say you want to join, you must include this info:

Your state (Because the 1st person to sign up will be the main representative for that state. They are technically like the leaders except in a different state, and they will ONLY represent THAT STATE)

You're favorite bey

This message, which you will copy and paste into your comment:

I will be a respectful member to all others, and respect the following ESPECIALLY:

Bey M@ster
GalaxyQueen
TwistedClock

If I, do not do what I am told, I risk myself to being banned from the group permanently.

4. I WILL BE FAIR.

If you can abide by that, you are more than welcome to join.

See ya,
The Bey M@ster
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:53 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: Nice job with the "application form". It looks good to me!!

Thanks! Try to recruit any possible members.
There is gonna be a Greensboro tournament on the 22, you know that, right?
Well, then you can see who is participating and ask them if they want to join.

I don't have the link with me right now, but i can get it to you ASAP.

So, this is the main place where you can see bladers that are in the required states. Most likely those bladers ARE in the required states. So you could ask the bladers if they are interested.

Well then, I am recruiting YouTube users and some Blader Jam 2.0 bladers to join.
Most likely, I can pinpoint where they are and possibly ask them to join the group.

See ya,
Bey M@ster
Yes, you did tell me about the Toys "R" Us Tournament on the 22nd. And yes, the link to that site would be nice. Unfortunately, I cannot post links until I have posted 10 posts. So until then, I cannot advertise our group.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:32 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: Yes, you did tell me about the Toys "R" Us Tournament on the 22nd. And yes, the link to that site would be nice. Unfortunately, I cannot post links until I have posted 10 posts. So until then, I cannot advertise our group.

Well I found it, and they changed it up a bit. It is now in Goldsboro, and is being held on November 19. Here is the link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Goldsbor...nament-USA

Try to recruit any bladers that are coming.

See ya, Bey M@ster
I do not know if I will be able to go, because I might be at/on my may home from Great Wolf Lodge, and it will be my brother's birthday. I will still see if I can go, though.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:49 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: I do not know if I will be able to go, because I might be at/on my may home from Great Wolf Lodge, and it will be my brother's birthday. I will still see if I can go, though.

Oh, well i'm not going either.

XD

If I had known that, I would not have posted that! Come on! What a waste of typing...Crying
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:50 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: If I had known that, I would not have posted that! Come on! What a waste of typing...Crying

Well, that's what happens sometimes.

and by the way, GET MEMBERS!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! Wink

It is kind of hard to get members when I don't know anyone BUT YOU still like Beyblades.XD
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:53 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: It is kind of hard to get members when I don't know anyone BUT YOU still like Beyblades.XD

Aren't you forgetting M-King?
Yes, I was forgetting M-King, but M-King is already a member of Grand Bl@sters. You do realize that, don't you?
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:17 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: Yes, I was forgetting M-King, but M-King is already a member of Grand Bl@sters. You do realize that, don't you?

Um...guys you do know I'm right here...?
Oh snap! I didn't know you even had an account! Man, that is embarrassing...
(Oct. 18, 2011  9:52 PM)TwistedClock Wrote: Oh snap! I didn't know you even had an account! Man, that is embarrassing...

Ya she changed her username. I will update post shortly.
i live in az so i guess i cant join... or i could guess your favorite bey.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:23 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: i live in az so i guess i cant join... or i could guess your favorite bey.

Let me give you a hint-

7:12

I am not telling you WHAT IT IS, but here is a hint for it (I will pm you)
ok fine! you caught me trying to find your bey! but you have to admit, thats cinda funny!
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:57 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: ok fine! you caught me trying to find your bey! but you have to admit, thats cinda funny!

LOLZ I knew it!!! Ziro warned me (just before you got it) But how can I PM You? I will give it away only once to the first person who joins (Which is you because TwistedClock and the others were auto in.

So I will PM you the answer asap.
Yeah I'm like a puma with these types of things Cute
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:24 AM)Ziro Wrote: Yeah I'm like a puma with these types of things Cute

lolz. Hey it wouldn't mind you to advertise right?
Advertise what? My keen eyes.
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)Ziro Wrote: Advertise what? My keen eyes.

That...(not) and my group. Could you do that?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ?

XD jk you don't have to.

Peace.
I'm in a group so naturally if I see a good blader I will ask them to join my team instead of yours. Do you know about Dark and my birthday tournament?
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:35 AM)Ziro Wrote: I'm in a group so naturally if I see a good blader I will ask them to join my team instead of yours. Do you know about Dark and my birthday tournament?
Obviously, why else would he post this?

Well I found it, and they changed it up a bit. It is now in Goldsboro, and is being held on November 19. Here is the link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Goldsbor...A-Nov-20th
Try to recruit any bladers that are coming.

See ya, Bey M@ster