[Graham/NorthCarolina]East Soast Sorrow of Summer End Tournament

hey guys
i was just wondering if anyone in the graham area would help me put together a tournament
we have to agree on:
-A Location
-Which stadium are we going to use (bb-10/zero-g attack)
-if we should provide refreshments and, if so what will we serve
-Who is going to help
-And, obviously who is going to attend
If you want o be part of the committee for this tournament please reply in the comments so i can get a head count and distribute tasks through P.M.
do not tell me you are going to help over P.M. it will just clutter up my inbox
thank you for your time.
yeah in raliegh, not everyone lives that close or has parents who are willing to drive there espically not for a childrens top game. a fun one.but still a childrens top game
and the event is over
(Aug. 08, 2013  11:30 PM)Ifrit Wrote: yeah in raliegh, not everyone lives that close or has parents who are willing to drive there espically not for a childrens top game. a fun one.but still a childrens top game

Why not post amd see where everyone lives? I might be willing to trqvel or host.
(Aug. 08, 2013  11:37 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  11:30 PM)Ifrit Wrote: yeah in raliegh, not everyone lives that close or has parents who are willing to drive there espically not for a childrens top game. a fun one.but still a childrens top game

Why not post amd see where everyone lives? I might be willing to trqvel or host.

can you please pm me so i can ask questions without cluttering up the page
Can people in the area of Graham North Carolina please post on this page so i can see who is near by and, if you can help please add what you can do to help