33.33%
I like this kind of music!
33.33%
It's ok music?
11.11%
No, I hate it!Angry
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Does anyone here listen to gospel music? I do (of course), I like to listen to it when I feel lonely and for fun!Smile
If there's anyone here who listens to this type of music just post a reply saying:
Who's your favorite artist(s)/band(s) and why:
What's your favorite song(s) by the artist/band:
And why you like this type of music:
Here's mine:
So don't be shy I know there are other Bladers like me that like/love this type of music!!Grin
One of my favorite artis are: Meredith Andrews, For King & Country, Jason Castro, & Jason Crabb. I met all of them in the last year or so also. Such awesome people. I have many many more though. Smile

I didn't know Lecrae counted as Gospel music. I do like his music, though Smile Especially his new album!
(Dec. 10, 2013  6:35 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: I didn't know Lecrae counted as Gospel music. I do like his music, though Smile Especially his new album!

Well he's like a christian rapperXD his new album is awesome!Smile

(Dec. 10, 2013  6:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: One of my favorite artis are: Meredith Andrews, For King & Country, Jason Castro, & Jason Crabb. I met all of them in the last year or so also. Such awesome people. I have many many more though. Smile

You met them in person!Grin awesome! i saw For King & Country at a youth convention during Thanksgiving break, and took a picture with Joel!Grin
I really like one of Toby Mac's songs (Can't remember name). I don't really remember any songs names or the artists that sing them, I just listen lol.
(Dec. 10, 2013  8:03 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I really like one of Toby Mac's songs (Can't remember name). I don't really remember any songs names or the artists that sing them, I just listen lol.

Cool he's cool too totally forgot to add him to my list! lol. If you remember part of the song PM me and maybe I can figure it outWink
I just remembered! It's called made to love Grin
(Dec. 11, 2013  5:28 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just remembered! It's called made to love Grin
I love that song!Grin it's encouraging to me!Smile
I don't like Gospel Music as much as I do contemporary Crhistian music like building 429.
i love these artists /band Chris Tomlin, Britt Nicole, Casting Crowns, michael smith and some other like jesus culture ... and many more ... cant recall the names
about songs.. i love all of them, coz anyways i love God songs, its God whatsoever ... (there are many of my fav, ill list a few of them
) ,i do remember others, but it would fill up this whole page ..... XD
why i like ? helps me to get more closer to God ... and im planning on singing/playing them in the church :v
(Dec. 11, 2013  5:20 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: i love these artists /band Chris Tomlin, Britt Nicole, Casting Crowns, michael smith and some other like jesus culture ... and many more ... cant recall the names
about songs.. i love all of them, coz anyways i love God songs, its God whatsoever ... (there are many of my fav, ill list a few of them
why i like ? helps me to get more closer to God ... and im planning on singing/playing them in the church :v

Wow! Amazing! They help me get closer to God too! It's amazing how the songs encourage all of us to always trust in God!Joyful_2
Believe it or not my Youth Pastor has Hillsong United, Jason Castro and Jason Crabb on speed dial.
I forgot about Hillsong, I like them too Joyful_3
(Dec. 10, 2013  8:03 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I really like one of Toby Mac's songs (Can't remember name). I don't really remember any songs names or the artists that sing them, I just listen lol.

same! I like the light of christmas by owl city/TobyMac
(Dec. 11, 2013  5:20 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: i love these artists /band Chris Tomlin, Britt Nicole, Casting Crowns, michael smith and some other like jesus culture ... and many more ... cant recall the names

Casting Crowns and Micheal W. Smith are great! Chris Tomlin is also pretty good! Finaly some other peopple that like Christian Music not just because they don't like the alternative!
(Dec. 11, 2013  7:06 PM)BBN Wrote:

Casting Crowns and Micheal W. Smith are great! Chris Tomlin is also pretty good! Finaly some other peopple that like Christian Music not just because they don't like the alternative!
Yeah! That's why I put this thread up! Because I had a feeling there were more people out there besides myself that like Christian music!!Joyful_2

(Dec. 11, 2013  6:57 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Believe it or not my Youth Pastor has Hillsong United, Jason Castro and Jason Crabb on speed dial.

No way!! That's awesome!!Grin
whoa ! thats cool Eee
yeah ! i feel the joy worshipping god and more by singing , afterall that's why we're born for Tongue_out_wink

yeah right !
Let's not forget that religious discussion isn't allowed on the forum... Just watch what you post Tongue_out
(Dec. 11, 2013  9:24 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Let's not forget that religious discussion isn't allowed on the forum... Just watch what you post Tongue_out

Ok will doSmile
I didn't know Skillet was a christian/rock and roll! Their so awesome!Joyful_3
I like Skillet too. Their songs are just so incredibly amazing that you forget you're listening to Christian rock. My favorite songs from them would probably be:

Awake and Alive
Hero
What I Believe
Whispers in the Dark
Falling in the Black
Sick of it
Forgiven
Monster
The Last Night
(May. 02, 2014  7:01 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I didn't know Skillet was a christian/rock and roll! Their so awesome!Joyful_3

They are actually. And they put on a good show I've heard.
(May. 03, 2014  2:10 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I like Skillet too. Their songs are just so incredibly amazing that you forget you're listening to Christian rock. My favorite songs from them would probably be:

Awake and Alive
Hero
What I Believe
Whispers in the Dark
Falling in the Black
Sick of it
Forgiven
Monster
The Last Night
I remember seeing on a website that Skillet was opening for a Matthew West at a concert in Austin and I thought wait aren't they a rock band? I asked my stepmom and she said yes. I was freaking out!XD

And cool! I like
Monster
Falling in the Black
Awake and Alive
Hero
You are my Hope
That's really cool that you get to go to a Skillet concert. I wish they would have one around Detroit...
I don't really know the names of gospel artist, except Lecrae. This is because I only listen to gospel music through my brother's car, so since it is his CD's, I don't know the name of the artist nor the songs. I only know Lecrae, because my brother talks about him all the time. I like Lecrae because of his lyrics, and how he expresses the lyrics in a musical way that is also clear.

I like this type of music because it tells certain messages that I like and it makes sense.