Google or Bing

Poll: Google or Bing

Google
93.33%
Bing
6.67%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:56 AM)To Wrote: Hey wanna watch a movie with me?

Sure

But it's okay if you got to do something, like I understand that and all. Plus, like if you don't want to go, there's a gorilla marathon on animal planet I could always watch. So like it's totally okay if you don't want to go. I won't hold it against you or something.

I said yes.

Oh what! [hangs up phone] Mom she said yes!

Bing

Yep, that sums it all up nicely. Annoying, unfunny, pointless small talk.

God I hate it.
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:47 PM)To Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:05 PM)X1 Wrote: OK, I will be criticized but I like Bing much better than Google. It is having background changing feature while Google need account to change them.

G-mail is pretty swanky, and if you have a Youtube ID, Google will encourage you to link it to G-mail. The only hassle comes from activating a G-mail account if you'd rather not give Google your phone's information, but it's entirely possible to get that done, as I've activated a G-mail account without that.

Yes, I do have Youtube And Gmail Account But Hotmail Is Certainly Much Better Than Gmail.
It's ridiculous that Bing is even compared to Google, the Google. Google rules, That sums it up.

Hotmail is not better than Gmail at all. Gmail rules, that sums it up too.
Google is just simple. bing is a little confusing to me + bing does not have more links. with google youll find any thing you want.(eventually)
i prefer google cause ill type something in on
bing and the results will have nothing to do with what i typed in
also i hate there setup but sometimes i use
http://blackle.com/
Google, I'm more used to it and it's simpler. The only thing Bing has over Google, is the auto-background thing.
I think google is better because you can serach alot more things.
That's quite obvious since it had existed for little more than a decade now....
Ahh, I remeber bing six or seven and hearing people talk about "this awesome new search engine called google".
I'm all for competition, but as of right now the competition doesn't offer me anything to make switching from Google worthwhile.

Bing doesn't provide me different results
it doesn't have the same level of integration with a slew of other programs I use
-gmail
-google maps
-google docs
-youtube
-and others
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:34 AM)greimatter Wrote: Google, I'm more used to it and it's simpler. The only thing Bing has over Google, is the auto-background thing.

[Image: googlebackground1.jpg]

Having a GMail address is just more professional somehow anyway.
That's an awesome background btw Kai-V lol JUST SAYING.
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:34 AM)greimatter Wrote: Google, I'm more used to it and it's simpler. The only thing Bing has over Google, is the auto-background thing.

[Image: googlebackground1.jpg]

Having a GMail address is just more professional somehow anyway.

But you have to sign in to change the background, and then change it maually. I meant that Bing just automatically puts some random pretty background.
Bling is no match for Google. Therefore, Bling is outclassed by Google.
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:25 PM)greimatter Wrote: But you have to sign in to change the background, and then change it maually. I meant that Bing just automatically puts some random pretty background.

Oh, but can you put your own background ? Because nothing rivals with Dir en grey. I do not care about staying logged in either, I just do not log out.
Google. Bing NEVER has what I'm looking for, and like Dude said, the ads are annoying.
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, but can you put your own background ? Because nothing rivals with Dir en grey. I do not care about staying logged in either, I just do not log out.

You have a point there, lol. I'm just too lazy to log in. xD
For the 3 people that voted for Bling. It is outclassed by Google.
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Seeing as how Bing uses Google to get search results, I'm pretty sure the answer is obvious.

/thread
I didn't even know Bing existed*, and I despise you Storm Dranzer for showing me that abomination.
G4L.

*I wish it could have stayed that way..
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:37 PM)Dan Wrote: I didn't even know Bing existed*, and I despise you Storm Dranzer for showing me that abomination.
G4L.

*I wish it could have stayed that way..

Bing exsit because Windows irrc wanted to have there own seach engine thats ''easy'' I think it was Windows or if not it was Microsoft

I Googled it Wink
i use google as it allows us to change the background and also have new animations of the sites name and has point to point search result
I like Bing better, Why it is way cooler looking and really Google copied of Bing!
(May. 12, 2011  3:44 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I like Bing better, Why it is way cooler looking and really Google copied of Bing!

ur r wrong dude bing came after the google and google is more cooler than bing