Good day!

Hello everyone, pleased to make your acquaintance. It is with great pleasure that I am finally joining this dignified organization!

In any manner, please excuse my imperious introduction.

I thank you for reading this and that is all. ~ Cute
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 It's a blessing to meet someone so polite and eloquent. Whereabouts are you from?
Welcome to the WBO Smile Where abouts are you from ? and have you heard of Metal Fight Beyblades?
Thank you so very much! I reside in the United States, but I was born in England.

Edit: Yes, I have indeed heard of Metal Fight Beyblade. It is quite charming!
Aw, you should've stayed, we have some cool stuff planned over here in England. :X Still, there are tourneys and such being planned for various parts of the US, you should see if any are close to you. Joyful_3
Ah, I completely agree with you. I was in such despair when I learned that I would be unable to attend the events held over in England. Thank you nonetheless, and I will be sure to see the locations of the next US tournaments/events.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation, Ribbon-hime.
I'm honored that you joined us! Have a nice time here. Wink
WOW, I have never in my time seen somebody who speaks so well and proper on a forum. Welcome to the WBO Forums! Any questions then just ask away.
Welcome to WBO Smile
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
WELCOME Smile
just imagine if every member post the way she does Wink...
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization
the most adorable introduction thread

welcome Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Nice vocabulary.Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO and how nice of you to be so polite.

I am pleased to meet you. *bows* Smile
Hello and welcome to the WBO m'lady!
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Gosh, you sound so smart, I'm a little jealous. Wink
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:23 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Gosh, you sound so smart, I'm a little jealous. Wink

Says the one that has an avatar that is stuffing his face and biting his own hands. XD
So? Maybe I like it Cute
I just can't be that serious is all. XD