Good combos for Geist fafnir (Cho z parts and behind only)

any good combos for Geist fafnir?
You should use the Build me a Combo thread. Geist Fafnir 00Cross Xtend is a decent combo. You should just use Hell Salamander, its much better.

(Aug. 12, 2020  2:51 PM)Xred09 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: You should use the Build me a Combo thread. Geist Fafnir 00Cross Xtend is a decent combo. You should just use Hell Salamander, its much better.

I’ll try that combo, get hell salamander, and sorry about that.
(Aug. 12, 2020  2:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: You should use the Build me a Combo thread. Geist Fafnir 00Cross Xtend is a decent combo. You should just use Hell Salamander, its much better.Ill try that combo, get hell salamander, and sorry about that.

Yeah, it’s fine. Almost everyone has made the mistake of posting in the wrong page at least once or twice, if not more, especially when the account is newer. Just don’t let it happen again and you should be good Smile
(Aug. 12, 2020  2:55 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:

Yeah, it’s fine. Almost everyone has made the mistake of posting in the wrong page at least once or twice, if not more, especially when the account is newer. Just don’t let it happen again and you should be good Smile

Got it.
If you want a spin stealing combo put turn on him.
(Aug. 12, 2020  4:39 PM)KubuAndFriends Wrote: If you want a spin stealing combo put turn on him.

Got it.
Stop making new redundant threads when you should be using https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501 for these combo questions.

g2_ DaGoldenPenguin KubuAndFriends TakaraTheLord Stop Responding to these redundant threads and just tell them to use the Build me a combo #2 thread.