Good bye for now..

Hey guys, I was supposed to be the next big thing for beyblade, but unfortunately that will not be possible at the moment. You see, over the days I've realized how much effort I've put into beyblade and the WBO. Ive been doing beyblade for 3 and a half years, so I think its safe to say I can give it a break. I want to start something new and create something more with myself. I've decided to play more fortnite and make a youtube channel and twitch channel out of it. SO I already did and now its starting to be a successful process! This is my new goal to be famous for being a youtuber. But let me get something straight here, by NO MEANS is this a retirement speech. Because once I'm through with fortnite, I'm coming back! I will show all of you how bright my beyblader spirit shines, and I'll be the top 1 percent of beyblade!!
Once again thanks guys for letting me be a part of the WBO. I will be back, but for now im focused on being a youtuber. So thank you all.
3... 2... 1... LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIP!

P.S.: Go sub to my channel! Xx Chaos xX on youtube! I'd really appreciate it
My twitch is xxchaosascendsxx
ThAnK yOu!

-Th3_BeybladeZen
(Mar. 18, 2019  8:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Hey guys, I was supposed to be the next big thing for beyblade, but unfortunately that will not be possible at the moment. You see, over the days I've realized how much effort I've put into beyblade and the WBO. Ive been doing beyblade for 3 and a half years, so I think its safe to say I can give it a break. I want to start something new and create something more with myself. I've decided to play more fortnite and make a youtube channel and twitch channel out of it. SO I already did and now its starting to be a successful process! This is my new goal to be famous for being a youtuber. But let me get something straight here, by NO MEANS is this a retirement speech. Because once I'm through with fortnite, I'm coming back! I will show all of you how bright my beyblader spirit shines, and I'll be the top 1 percent of beyblade!!
Once again thanks guys for letting me be a part of the WBO. I will be back, but for now im focused on being a youtuber. So thank you all.

ThAnK yOu!

-Th3_BeybladeZen
Good bye for now Unhappy. We will miss you when you are gone ?????
Kinda reminds me of me a couple months ago
Well, I hope to see you at a later date. I wish you luck on whatever you are doing however!
(Mar. 18, 2019  8:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Hey guys, I was supposed to be the next big thing for beyblade, but unfortunately that will not be possible at the moment. You see, over the days I've realized how much effort I've put into beyblade and the WBO. Ive been doing beyblade for 3 and a half years, so I think its safe to say I can give it a break. I want to start something new and create something more with myself. I've decided to play more fortnite and make a youtube channel and twitch channel out of it. SO I already did and now its starting to be a successful process! This is my new goal to be famous for being a youtuber. But let me get something straight here, by NO MEANS is this a retirement speech. Because once I'm through with fortnite, I'm coming back! I will show all of you how bright my beyblader spirit shines, and I'll be the top 1 percent of beyblade!!

ThAnK yOu!

-Th3_BeybladeZen

Well... Who are you already?

If you ever decide to come back, use this topic for your return announcement: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Going-A...Back-Topic