Good Stadium Substitutes

i was wondering if those kung-zhu stadium worked for beyblades, did you have those eage weapon things?
take a plastic bowl for dip and cut holes in it
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:59 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i was wondering if those kung-zhu stadium worked for beyblades, did you have those eage weapon things?

You mean those things that are supposed to bash the hamsters? The missile thinies obliterated S.Peg.
This is WAAAAAY late, but I figured I'd comment to get this back up on the list and revive the thread.

I think this is a great thread, and I just moved, so I needed this while my Beystadium was getting delivered. I only have 5 Beys and a borrowed Beystadium, but I'll have a bit more when my collection comes. : )
I toyed with the idea of a microwave cover but it's waaaay too small. A cake holder cover is bigger but doesn't sit flat.
I heard that someone used a satellite dish as a burst stadium. From the video I saw it worked well. Works a lot better than any Hasbro burst stadium from what I saw.
(Jul. 14, 2017  5:14 AM)MWF Wrote: I heard that someone used a satellite dish as a burst stadium. From the video I saw it worked well. Works a lot better than any Hasbro burst stadium from what I saw.

Can you post the video link?
(Jul. 18, 2017  6:19 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2017  5:14 AM)MWF Wrote: I heard that someone used a satellite dish as a burst stadium. From the video I saw it worked well. Works a lot better than any Hasbro burst stadium from what I saw.

Can you post the video link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bORQFd-Kg
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  6:19 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: Can you post the video link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bORQFd-Kg
Well... thats a massive satellite dish, but it definitely looks better than Hasbro's stadiums.
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:13 PM)RobedRebel Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:08 PM)MWF Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bORQFd-Kg
Well... thats a massive satellite dish, but it definitely looks better than Hasbro's stadiums.

Both statements are true. It even looks similar to the anime stadiums.
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:36 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:13 PM)RobedRebel Wrote: Well... thats a massive satellite dish, but it definitely looks better than Hasbro's stadiums.

Both statements are true. It even looks similar to the anime stadiums.

I wonder how much that thing costed.  My guess is that it is pretty expensive to get one just for that, although it is cool.
I'm using this Stadium for my YouTube channel since 2014. It's very good. Smile
(Jul. 18, 2017  11:28 PM)TL14 Wrote:
Whats it made from?
(Jul. 18, 2017  11:28 PM)TL14 Wrote:

I need this.. how do you get/make this?
Here's another battle in my gigantic Stadium. Smile
Wow that looks awesome....

Anyways if anyone has a way to tape up or modify a cover for the sink's hole. It'll make a wicked no escape fight till death stadium...

Just sayin...
well i made a homemade PORTABLE BEYSTADIUM AND LOCKER! I used a old plastic dish for the satduim and added holes for kos