Good Plastic Defense Blade

Whats a good plastic defense Beyblade? I will need one for the upcoming tourney.
Uncustomised, you could go for Voltaic Ape, Metal Ball Defencer... although you'd need to do some customisation to make an effective and competitive defence beyblade!

We'd all be happy to help you with that. :)
Yeah, customization is definitely necessary. Pick up these blades for parts:

Driger S
Galeon
Draciel S
Takara Metal Driger

I'm sure there's plenty I'm forgetting, but I have to go to work in a few minutes. Lips_sealed
also, Wide Defense
cool thx
Don't forget Wolborg 2 for the best defensive rubber tip of the plastic gen. If you do pick it, get Dragoon V2 as well for the Customize Grip BB, and either V. Ape or Dranzer V2 for the support parts.
I think one of Anubis' favorite combos uses Master Draciel/Kid Draciel's AR.
http://beybladeforums.com/showthread.php?t=1599
Check through that. I'm sure this is the third topic you've made about this.
I liked to use Upper Dragoon to cover the WD section when I picked 10-Heavy for an SG Metal Ball BB combo.
If I go with a small AR like Tiger Defenser, then MG WD does great at absorbing hits and lines up with the AR. It's a nice alternative if you can't get Wide Defense. Make sure the plastic is mint though since you'll want a smoother surface to deflect/absorb hits with.
King of Darkness Wrote:Don't forget Wolborg 2 for the best defensive rubber tip of the plastic gen. If you do pick it, get Dragoon V2 as well for the Customize Grip BB, and either V. Ape or Dranzer V2 for the support parts.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I think one of Anubis' favorite combos uses Master Draciel/Kid Draciel's AR.

Correct to both of these. Also, Upper Dragoon is a great AR choice. I like the idea of using the MG WD too. It's a part that doesn't get much discussion.
Well i like plastic defense type blades as well and i was going to post up on here to see out of all the Draciel's witch one is the best and can you make a great combo with the Draciel blades.
Dranzer206 Wrote:Well i like plastic defense type blades as well and i was going to post up on here to see out of all the Draciel's witch one is the best and can you make a great combo with the Draciel blades.

The only Draciels worth buying are Draciel Metal Ball Defenser and Draciel S, IMO.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Dranzer206 Wrote:Well i like plastic defense type blades as well and i was going to post up on here to see out of all the Draciel's witch one is the best and can you make a great combo with the Draciel blades.

The only Draciels worth buying are Draciel Metal Ball Defenser and Draciel S, IMO.

I agree. However, Anubis uses this combo with Draciel G's base that he claims can beat any attacker. Ever.
O really well i got the BB of Draciel Metal Defenser but i don't have the ball's in the BB and i don't have a Draciel S but i plan on getting one.
Well my opinion of Draciel BB its not good cause i have the whole blade and i made a combo with the BB of Draciel BB it did not turn out so well
You NEED the balls in the BB. Without the balls it's carp (hehe). 4 balls in the BB is even better, as it adds more weight, and the balls don't move around much, so the BB doesn't lose its balance easily.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I agree. However, Anubis uses this combo with Draciel G's base that he claims can beat any attacker. Ever.

I'd believe him, then. He's usually right about defense Beyblades.
Dranzer206 Wrote:Well my opinion of Draciel BB its not good cause i have the whole blade and i made a combo with the BB of Draciel BB it did not turn out so well
Care to be a little more specific? What combo was it and what was it facing? Also, what stadium?
O sorry about that well it was a Draciel G BB 10-heavy and Driger V AR Hasbro version

Note: i was just putting some combos together because i was bored.
Dranzer206 Wrote:O sorry about that well it was a Draciel G BB 10-heavy and Driger V AR Hasbro version

Note: i was just putting some combos together because i was bored.

Gee, I wonder why this didn't work? Lips_sealed
Well i know you all know that when a AR goes on a EG BB it falls apart a lot but it was good.
That combo is awful, actually! And what was it used against? Defense types fail against anything but Attack types.
I put it up against all types it won like two matches against a defense type.
What was the combination of the attacker? And two trials don't mean too much Uncertain
It was a Dragoon G and GT and two other ones i can't think of now.
Any tests you might've run against other defensers and endurancers are pretty much irrelevant since defensers are mostly intended to beat attack types...
Also, like mentioned, you need to run more tests, say like, do around 10 to make sure it's good or not. And find something better to use it against than uncustomized Dragoon G and GT.
You might wanna post this up at customizations if you want more help for you combo, because right now, it's not good at all.