Gold Coast Tournament

Hi, I live on the gold coast in Australia.  Is there anyone out there that would like to get together to start a tournament?
YO YES SOMEONE IS ON THE GOLD COAST AND WANTS TO DO A TOURNAMENT!!! I DO!!!!! BUT I DON'T WANT TO HOST IT.
(Feb. 23, 2017  8:11 AM)electrico Wrote: Hi, I live on the gold coast in Australia.  Is there anyone out there that would like to get together to start a tournament?

Hi, my name is showeb people call me Pro, i live in Brisbane in Inala. i am interested to start a tournament but i can't get a ride there, if you could change the destination maybe we could get together for the tournament
Bros I'm live in southport who wants to meet up for a trade and battle session
Hi everyone, there is a lot of talk and want for a Beyblade tournament here on the Gold Coast. If you want this to happen (proposed date Nov 2019), please show your interest here by commenting on your interested participation below.
I have experience in hosting events and would be happy to run something if we get the go ahead. But we need the participants!
Good luck Let it rip!
Count my son in as he is so excited to be in a tournament
Count us in. But can we do it last week of October please (22-28oct)
We are flying in from New Zealand for a week and it would mean the world to our son. He’s been diagnosed with cancer and under treatment but attending a world beyblade tournament is one of his biggest wishes.
Yes please. Is there still a chance to have this in November 2019?
Very keen for a tournament!! We have 2 interested
I have 2 boys very interested in traveling to Gold Coast for a tournament.
My son and I live in Byron Bay and would definitely travel to Gold Coast to be
part of a tournament! Anytime of the year!
Definitely interested!! My 7yo would be very keen to join! Has there been any progress?
If it's all ages... I might dare be interested...