Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Dec. 16, 2008  12:02 AM)Kei Wrote: I am finally back! Had a great time in Hawai'i. For this next week before my Christmas break I will be quite busy, so don't expect to see me online regularly until the weekend.

It is great to be back (well, not to the minus degrees celcius weather... haha)! Smile

welcome back Kei!! Wink
I'll be leavin' December break for work :0 be here on the week ends though and back round' january
not really going to be online as often on AIM/MSN due to Adium completely crashing my mac whenever I open it.

i won't be on the forums much either, grades are yet again going downhill Unhappy

i'll be on myspace and facebook from time to time, so you people who have either can contact me there Smile
I haven't been able to post much... well, at all, lately. Many exams, so I will be busy, but over the holidays, I shall return Joyful_3
I'll be in Florida and Georgia from the 18th-26th.
I'll be away since of the holiday times. I'll be back around when I start school again.
I wll be gone for a couple days still, but I've been gone from a stupid ice storm that took out our elecricity. It's still not back-.-. I may not be back till Friday. -.-
back for the holidays. Will try to work harder to help community.
Ok, I'm back now. My power came back on and we are moved back in. That was really annoying.
(Dec. 25, 2008  5:29 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok, I'm back now. My power came back on and we are moved back in. That was really annoying.

Welcome back Pichu. Grin
(Dec. 25, 2008  5:50 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  5:29 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok, I'm back now. My power came back on and we are moved back in. That was really annoying.

Welcome back Pichu. Grin

ThanksJoyful_3
Well hopefully this isnt going to be my last post.
But I will be gone for a while,not sure when to come back.
But I wont be on here.
Goodbye everyone.
I was in Florida 2/8 days Uncertain
But I'm back.
Woot! This guy is back!
*points to self*
lol
^ Lol. Welcome home. XD
I'm back, remember me? (almost a full 365 days I've been gone.)
(Jan. 08, 2009  2:25 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'm back, remember me? (almost a full 365 days I've been gone.)

holy carp
(Jan. 08, 2009  2:25 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'm back, remember me? (almost a full 365 days I've been gone.)

Welcome back! I had been wondering if you would ever return.
I've got to focus on school again, so just saying I'll be sparser.
I think anyway I haven't contributed to much of anything these days, hence Imma post less.
Words cannot describe how thoroughly screwed I am in school right now. I hate AP US History, and I hate my Trig teacher...
LUL I'm back from another random disappearance.
Though more than 75% probably don't even know who I am lmao.
I do! Welcome back.
Hello WBO. Since attending BOTB(which was awesome), I haven't logged in for a very long time. Just wanted to let you know I still love Beyblade very much and look forward to being an active member of the wiki again. (sorry don't know if I'm allowed to call it the wiki). If anyone could fill me in on whats been going on in the Beyblade world for the past 5 months that would be great. Ounce again, very happy to be back.

PS. Anubis I'm very sorry for not being able to go to your tournaments, I really did want to come. Many family problems. Hope your still running tournaments. PM me if you got any planned.