Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 07, 2011  1:35 AM)Idk Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  1:32 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)Idk Wrote: Hmm I hate to say this but,....goodbye guys.I'm not going forever just till after summer mabey I don't know for sure.I'm endanger of failing 8th grade so if I do fail I'll never be back on.I've been away for a while know just never got time to say goodbye.I left Metal Chocobo (Best and closest friend) in charge of my account till I return.Well I'm gonna miss you guys so bye for now...

That stinks hope you don't fail I am in 8th grade and I know how hard it can be

It's only because I moved half way through the year from Alabama to Georgia and Georgia has way diffrent standards...

For me my Adv. Algebra teacher expects us to understand a whole chapter in one day ! not joking he gives us 80 problems a day at least I didn't even enroll in that class :\ well hope to see ya around
I'm back! Joyful_2 Sadly, I forgot to take pictures. But my friends took some. So, depending if they go up on Facebook or not, I'll be able to post them. Tongue_out

I had a great time. And my first Roller Coaster was amazing! Well, that's pretty much it. I'm back! Lol.
I will be off from about 3-7 Days.

Punishment... Uncertain
Bye bye, Chups! But why?
(May. 07, 2011  9:08 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm back! Joyful_2 Sadly, I forgot to take pictures. But my friends took some. So, depending if they go up on Facebook or not, I'll be able to post them. Tongue_out

I had a great time. And my first Roller Coaster was amazing! Well, that's pretty much it. I'm back! Lol.

So lucky I live in O TownTongue_out_wink
(May. 08, 2011  11:04 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Bye bye, Chups! But why?

Ive been spending Too much time on this Horrid Thing called a Computer. They say it isnt a Drug.......

But my Father hardly ever Keeps the Punishment. I mean look at me Know. I am on. He knows. Meh. Ill give myself a Semi-Break XD
well i just got back...
Hey WBO Joyful_3

I've finally returned, as I had no internet for the past few months. For those wondering when the BEY INFERNO scores will put in place, they will be up by the end of the week. I'm very sorry for the delay.

I'm looking forward to being back with the community !
Welcome back Omega! Grin
Hah. I was wondering where Omega was..

Welcome back!
(May. 07, 2011  9:08 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm back! Joyful_2 Sadly, I forgot to take pictures. But my friends took some. So, depending if they go up on Facebook or not, I'll be able to post them. Tongue_out

Welcome back! (little late with the welcome...)

I really want to see the pictures.
Glad to hear you had a great time.
By any chance did you get a souvenir for me??
well,i think this is a good bye Unhappy

i have been really busy lately.its all because of my sig shop.i also encountered lots of problems,which led to my ''busy'' state.

i'll try to finish sigs this May.i may be online,however,thru guest.

so yeah,goodbye.....
(p.s:i'll close my sig shop for awhile)
But why won't you be on? But bye..
i wont be able to be online because im VERY busy
(May. 10, 2011  8:08 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: well,i think this is a good bye Unhappy

i have been really busy lately.its all because of my sig shop.i also encountered lots of problems,which led to my ''busy'' state.

so yeah,goodbye.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You always make the bets animated sigs =(
Well bye ='(
(May. 10, 2011  8:08 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: well,i think this is a good bye Unhappy

so yeah,goodbye.....

WHAT??!!well,goodbye........hopefully you are able to finish your requests.....
Well, I'm going on a church youth retreat to North Carolina for the weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back later in the day on Sunday. I'll be in touch with my friends such as Nano via Twitter. And anybody here who has my Cell Phone Number, feel free to text me. But no promises on texts or tweets. I might have to search a little bit to find a signal. But I will be able to text during the ride, and in between rounds of Paintball. XD
(May. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well, I'm going on a church youth retreat to North Carolina for the weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back later in the day on Sunday. I'll be in touch with my friends such as Nano via Twitter. And anybody here who has my Cell Phone Number, feel free to text me. But no promises on texts or tweets. I might have to search a little bit to find a signal. But I will be able to text during the ride, and in between rounds of Paintball. XD

I'm glad you mentioned me Tongue_out I'll be on twitter to make sure you don't get into any trouble...

Paintball???? LUCKY. I heard it doesn't hurt that much. It only hurts when the balls don't break.

Two trips in two weeks? Lucky...
(May. 12, 2011  12:18 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Well, I'm going on a church youth retreat to North Carolina for the weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back later in the day on Sunday. I'll be in touch with my friends such as Nano via Twitter. And anybody here who has my Cell Phone Number, feel free to text me. But no promises on texts or tweets. I might have to search a little bit to find a signal. But I will be able to text during the ride, and in between rounds of Paintball. XD

I'm glad you mentioned me Tongue_out I'll be on twitter to make sure you don't get into any trouble...

Paintball???? LUCKY. I heard it doesn't hurt that much. It only hurts when the balls don't break.

Two trips in two weeks? Lucky...
Lol. I would know what it feels like since I went last year.... Except last year I only got shot once. And it was on the my mask.... Right in the eye.... So, I still don't know if it hurts or not. XD
Well my internet is messing up really bad. It will only let me connect for what...? Around 15 seconds? I'm constantly having to go offline a re-connecting, but sometimes that doesn't even work... Ik what the problem is, but I can't fix it atm. :v I can still get on for about an hour at school during class if we aren't working on anything that day... So yeah Pinching_eyes I won't be on much.
Oh and bbp9 if you don't return for liek forever, just wanted to say thank you again for the sig and userbar. they're truly epic. Grin
Ok, it pains me to say this. I'm not that into beyblade anymore. I just collect beyblades for painting now. I would get back in if I could, but my attention has turned me to pokemon cards and my studies. Bye.
(May. 12, 2011  12:21 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, I still don't know if it hurts or not. XD

i play it once every now and then so i can tell you

it hurts more when it does not break, if it does break you will feel it but you wont get a big bruise from it

anyways have a nice trip
Well it's time for me to leave this website. I'm leaving because I've learn everything I need to know about beyblade. I'll be back in seven years though to see how everything is going. All of the Members of the WBO have my thanks.
Hopefully one day I'll get to fight momiji manju one on one.

Just for say.........I'll bite you to death!!!! LOL!

Peace out, everyone it was fun.
(May. 12, 2011  7:00 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Well it's time for me to leave this website. I'm leaving because I've learn everything I need to know about beyblade. I'll be back in seven years though to see how everything is going. All of the Members of the WBO have my thanks.
Hopefully one day I'll get to fight momiji manju one on one.

Just for say.........I'll bite you to death!!!! LOL!

Peace out, everyone it was fun.

D: Please tell me you're kidding.
Please.
You're awesome Pinching_eyes_2