Going Away/Coming Back Topic

We all have to make sacrifices in life right? So just get over it and move on. Hope we'll have another mod since Roan is gone. Have a good life.
OMG roan is gone??!!!who will open random thoughts now??!
I'm back it was fun at my cousins house but now i'm back home bored
atleast I have the WBO.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:41 AM)Roan Wrote: I've decided to step down and leave the WBO for the time being. I don't know when or if I'll be coming back.

I could make this pretty mushy and whatnot if I really wanted to, but I'm not much feeling up to it. Thanks for letting me come back on the staff for the brief period that I did, and hopefully at least one of you appreciated what I did and didn't think I was a total carp.

See ya around.
We'll all miss you. It was great knowing that you made an amazing Yugioh! Impression around here. I thought you were great, you knew how to stop spam and everything.
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:45 AM)®otation Wrote: We all have to make sacrifices in life right? So just get over it and move on. Hope we'll have another mod since Roan is gone. Have a good life.

I'm glad to see you sound so heartbroken.

Are you always so rude?
Im not rude. Im just not a sensitive person. Im just expressing my joy and keeping my random thoughts about you quietly. I will say what I have to say. U can be rude sometimes. Just saying that's all.
Well this is goodbye. I have decided I do not have enough time for my beyblade life and social life. I just have better things to do with my time. This website was fun while it lasted but it is alas the end of the road for me on here. I wish you all the best of luck in your lives. I may return to the site once I get my priorities straight. Untile then, see you around.

Dusk
(Apr. 27, 2011  7:29 PM)®otation Wrote: Im not rude. Im just not a sensitive person. Im just expressing my joy and keeping my random thoughts about you quietly. I will say what I have to say. U can be rude sometimes. Just saying that's all.

Yeah? Well I happen to think you're being a monster douchebag.

How's that for "saying what I have to say"?
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:51 PM)Dusk Wrote: Well this is goodbye. I have decided I do not have enough time for my beyblade life and social life. I just have better things to do with my time. This website was fun while it lasted but it is alas the end of the road for me on here. I wish you all the best of luck in your lives.

Dusk

Bye Dusk we will miss you.
So, last year in May I bought my first two metal fusion beyblades and a stadium. What always made beyblade enjoyable for me was just to have fun and never even care what the outcome was. My knowledge was very limited, and I watched lots of YouTube videos, most of which were momo's and DrigerGT's. I saw some pretty cool stuff on there that I really wanted to try out. I never thout those things would be possible to get unless I went to Japan.

I visited this website for about a month or two, and when I joined, the only reason for it was because I had a question about my beylauncher. I had no intention of getting into the game so far that I knew each part in and out. I just wanted to learn a little more.

I ended up learning so much that I knew more than I ever could have needed. Because of the great people here, my knowledge of beyblade has increased immensely.

But... I almost forgot what made beyblade enjoyable for me. A tiny argument I had in a topic in the Customization forum made me realize this.

I learned what I wanted, and more, and my time for the metagaming is over. I really enjoyed myself, but I always found Beyblade more Pure in a sense when I just played to have fun.

So, is this my reason I will no longer be active? Not fully. I've never been an Internet person, I never go on my Facebook, MSN, or anything like that, and the Internet in general is just not really the things in life that I really enjoy.

I loved my experience here, and I hope I made my mark.

See you guys Smile
You're all great people Smile

(don't worry, I'm sorting out the tournament stuff right now)
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:00 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  7:29 PM)®otation Wrote: Im not rude. Im just not a sensitive person. Im just expressing my joy and keeping my random thoughts about you quietly. I will say what I have to say. U can be rude sometimes. Just saying that's all.

Uhm Thanks? I guess? Words are just words.. Thats all =] Same to you too, look in the mirror. Look I dont want to get into an argument now. Im just going to bluff and move on.
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:51 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: So, last year in May I bought my first two metal fusion beyblades and a stadium. What always made beyblade enjoyable for me was just to have fun and never even care what the outcome was. My knowledge was very limited, and I watched lots of YouTube videos, most of which were momo's and DrigerGT's. I saw some pretty cool stuff on there that I really wanted to try out. I never thout those things would be possible to get unless I went to Japan.

I visited this website for about a month or two, and when I joined, the only reason for it was because I had a question about my beylauncher. I had no intention of getting into the game so far that I knew each part in and out. I just wanted to learn a little more.

I ended up learning so much that I knew more than I ever could have needed. Because of the great people here, my knowledge of beyblade has increased immensely.

But... I almost forgot what made beyblade enjoyable for me. A tiny argument I had in a topic in the Customization forum made me realize this.

I learned what I wanted, and more, and my time for the metagaming is over. I really enjoyed myself, but I always found Beyblade more Pure in a sense when I just played to have fun.

So, is this my reason I will no longer be active? Not fully. I've never been an Internet person, I never go on my Facebook, MSN, or anything like that, and the Internet in general is just not really the things in life that I really enjoy.

See you guys Smile

Nooooooooooooo don't go. Who will I look up to for awesome Dragon Ball knowledge.
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:51 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: .

See you guys Smile

Wow... Dude. You were one of the members I really admired with and enjoyed too. You are completely the best When it comes to metagme topics. Your like a Yamislayer Jr. I will and always never forget you. Please check daily =]. You deserved italic name, an Adv Forum person.
SSjFisherman you are one of the first people I met on this thread and one of the reasons I joined. You like all of the things I do (DBZ, Beyblade, etc.) and I wish you wouldn't leave but I know you will ...
i am not good at saying stuff like this but here it goes...

@SSJfisherman
i have considered you like a friend, and you have taught me much about beyblade, i personally will defiantly miss you.

i hope you have a good life

Roan
i will miss you to, i am greatful for the spam you have stopped

like i said to SSJfisherman, i hope you have a good life

More reasons I want you to stay.

SSJ, I've always looked up to you. You know a lot, and you have shown that through all your hard work, and contribution on the forum.

I've always thought, you da man.

You da man.

I hope this isn't goodbye for good. You can still get to be an advance member. You have everything it takes, and more.

What I want to know is why? Why are you leaving? Is it just a break, or more then that? I won't sleep well until I find out. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
Anyways, we all will miss you. You definitely have made your ever lasting mark.

Best regards,
Nano
i came back to my city from tirupathi today.
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:27 AM)®otation Wrote:

Uhm Thanks? I guess? Words are just words.. Thats all =] Same to you too, look in the mirror. Look I dont want to get into an argument now. Im just going to bluff and move on.

Seriously, stop talking. You have no idea how valuable Roan has been for this community over the years. You keep saying you don't want to get into an argument, yet you continue to disrespect and misunderstand everything Roan has done as a moderator for this community over the past few months.

Anyways, I said this earlier, but thanks for all of your work Roan; I know a lot of people did appreciate it. It won't be the same around here without you.

SSJfisherman, it was a bit of a shock to see your post! I haven't been able to follow things too closely for the past month or so, but honestly, I think you've been one of our best newer members since you joined last year. I'm sad to see you go. It's too bad you didn't get to experience a WBO tournament before you decided to leave; it may have "refreshed" you in a sense. Having to simply talk about Beyblade constantly in a theoretical sense, yet never experiencing what it's like to compete and enjoy the fun of being with other Bladers in reality is tough to deal with, I can imagine.
hi guys
i have nothing bey related to contribute but i seem to have returned anyway after being gone for over a year??
Welcome back annieduck.
I learned a lot of things from your posts when I first joined this site. Wish I was here when you had that huge beysale with Brad.
Thanks!
And it's nice to see that people still seem to be finding that stuff useful, for all that it was done many a moon ago.
As for that beysale, that thing was... an adventure to do.
Aw man I hate to see people go. SSJFisherman I always thought of you as one of the the most knowledgable members and i'll be sad to see you go. Nice to see someone who left come back even for a little while Roan. I wish you guys happiness if you don't come back.
Oh I totally forgot to write this,what a rude person I m becoming.
It s so sad see people leaving WBO,expecially if they are old members who gave a lot to WBO.
Aurevoir ROAN and SSJ,I hope you ll randomly come back sometimes to see how are things going on here on WBO
Thats so sad that Roan and SSJFisherman are leaving Unhappy. Goodbye both of you! I will miss both.
Oh man! Even SSJ is going! Sad.... But, a bad news is always followed by good news. Annieduck is back!