Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm going to be gone for a while.

This place has been stressing me out lately and I honestly need a break from you people.

If you want to get in touch with me, you know how.
Hope you feel better man.
But yeah, a break would be good for you.
(Aug. 28, 2008  8:54 PM)G Wrote: Hope you feel better man.

Same here. You deserve a break though, this should do you some good.
ummmm, I've been posting pretty much solely in the random thoughts and what are you listening to topics for like 3 weeks

This is kinda becoming a place where I don't really want to be a part of things, so I'm gonna stop being a part of things. I'll probably be back later, I don't know.
Uh, so I just realized that:

A. When I move into college, since my dorm room that I'm moving into doesn't exist, I won't have internet or a place to call home

B. I won't have my computer up for a while

C. I have a welcome week in which I won't be free at all.

I'm not gonna be around here for a bit. Cheers all. Guess my work hard to make beywiki successful project will not start as quickly as I hoped.
Somewhat change of plans.

I'm not going to be gone from here, per se, just not as active as I was previously.

I'll likely lurk the general/video game boards more than anything.
Michael: You're still welcomed even if you just float around in one topic

Flash: good luck in college man! You could probably just crash with a buddy or something right?.. unless you went to the college where your buddies weren't going to.

Roan: Just glad to have you around here Smile
It is a very high possibility that I will not come here not as much (less so than before).

A few things have come up and I must take a break and deal with the things in real life first.
(Aug. 31, 2008  2:01 PM)bugturtles Wrote: It is a very high possibility that I will not come here not as much (less so than before).

A few things have come up and I must take a break and deal with the things in real life first.

Aww. Unhappy

Hope things work out for you, BT.
I'm back at school today, so I will be much less active as of today. I should be on during weekends though.
YEa, I'm going to skool too, I can tell untill I get a handle I'll be busybusy
So unlike Ballin' out since May, I'll barely be posting. Still want to organise that meetup tho.
anywayz I hope everone loves eachother & plays nice,

Peacemofouz, katch youz on tha flippsyde
I started my job today. I'll be working from 7am to 4pm during September, after which I should be in the night shift that goes from 2:30pm to 11:30pm. I probably won't be able to be around as often as I used to.
Since school is started now will barly be on because of so much home work.... ^^ A+
I start college fulltime on Monday, so I doubt I will be posting on here as much as I usually do since the courses, as per usual, I'm taking require a carp-tonne of coursework (Psychology, photography, biology).
Ive been having internet problems for the last week or so so i havent been as active as usual. I got things back to normal though so you all should be geting your regular dose of me from now on Tongue_out
To quote Michael...

Quote:This is kinda becoming a place where I don't really want to be a part of things, so I'm gonna stop being a part of things. I'll probably be back later, I don't know.

I just need to get away from this place. No idea when/if I'll be back.
i'm going to be leaving for an indefinite amount of time.

i may post occasionally but chances are i won't be on much..at all.

please keep any jokes aside, but im starting to get depressed because of some stress in my life, and ive grown away from a lot of people i go to school with over summer.

i think i need to spend this time trying to make new friends in real life rather then sulking away in my room over certain things.

later beywiki.
Good luck in the real world, guys.

We'll miss you dearly. Unhappy

edit: come back and visit so this place can brighten up and have some laughs
(Sep. 13, 2008  8:17 PM)Artie Wrote: To quote Michael...

Quote:This is kinda becoming a place where I don't really want to be a part of things, so I'm gonna stop being a part of things. I'll probably be back later, I don't know.

I just need to get away from this place. No idea when/if I'll be back.

Dude thats so sad to hear, who am i going to talk to football about?
Hope youll be back. Soon...
Hope both of you get everything sorted out with yourselves soon! See you guys later.
I'm probably not gonna be as active as I was like last month. Hell, this is the first time I've been online since last month, with college and other problems overwhelming me and stuff. Not to say I haven't missed this site, cuz I have. T_T
But yeah, I'll hopefully try to be as active as I can (not that I was like Mr 10,000 Posts anyway T.T). Big thanks to you guys though, i love this forum, and I'll try NOT to stay away as long as I can. Grin <3
Hope to see you back soon man.
again i must take leave. this time it'll probably be much more apparent with hardly any posting unless it's me popping in to say hi, updates on life, etc.

i'll be on AIM/MSN/YIM/Facebook/Myspace though. XBL, probably hardly. I haven't touched my box in about a week.

my grades MUST improve (this isn't jurisdiction from my parents, it is more of me being determined to make this school year very productive. i realized my education is important for my future and i must plan ahead).
tops are more important loser