Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well, I got my computer back today. The parts that needed fixing have been fixed, but I still seem to be having trouble with my internet connection (was fine so far, but started turning off and on as I was about to post this...). I'll probably have to leave again sometime soon, but I guess I'm back for now.
Been playing the hell out of SSBB.
Welcome back, both of you Smile
I realized I didn't get to post in this topic before I left, but I flew to Cali, but I'm back now Smile
Welcome back bugturtles, KoD, and G. Smile
I'll be hard to find around here for the next week or so. Computer repair, preparing to move, actually moving, etc. I'll pop in whenever I get a chance. Smile
(Aug. 15, 2008  10:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll be hard to find around here for the next week or so. Computer repair, preparing to move, actually moving, etc. I'll pop in whenever I get a chance. Smile

Don't stress yourself out, man. We got you covered here. Smile
The place is in good hands (I think), so take it easy. Smile
So, tomorrow morning I'm catching a flight to Vancouver for a week with my family. I will be able to pop in a few times since there will be internet access where I am staying (on a Mac, woo).

And if everything goes how it is supposed to, my MOJ lot (which includes MFB!) should have arrived at the post office when I get back!
I'll Be gone for a week. Lost my internet because my dad beat me to the Cat box and got all pissy about it. :<
Sorry if I haven't been as active on the boards lately. I haven't really been contributing as much. I've been pretty busy lately with real life stuff. I'm not going to be away really, just I'll probably be posting a little less. I'll probably post more frequently when I get my hands on the MFB stuff (I'll probably be ordering in September)
I might not be as active on Beywiki as much as I have been these past few months (like every 5 minutes etc). School is starting back up again and now I'm really trying to take my education seriously.

Also, we're installing recessed lighting in both my room and the soon-to-be bonus room (we'll buy a new tv and put it here as well as build a cockpit setup for Forza and the racing wheel).
yeah i figure i'm not going to be as active as well. stupid college prep schools and their pedantically
Well, I'm back! I had loads of fun in Vancouver. Smile
WB Kei

Welcome week/End of my summer starts tomorrow so I'm not sure how active I'll be until I settle in and get used to the university.
Well I've been of the forums for 5 days due to camp but I'm finally got back yesterday. Hope I didn't miss much.
Well aside from missing BOTB2, i wouldnt say u missed too much so welcom bacc
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:52 AM)Xeno Wrote: Well I've been of the forums for 5 days due to camp but I'm finally got back yesterday. Hope I didn't miss much.

Hey welcome back how was Camping? =3