Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Aug. 25, 2010  4:10 PM)Dan Wrote: Leaving on sunday to Germany for a week.
have fun
Got back from Miami talked to Kei at the Airport, oh and his mom Smile
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:14 AM)Pyro Wrote: Got back from Miami

I was wondering why it was so peaceful around here. All good things must come to an end, I guess. Tongue_out

Welcome back.
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:14 AM)Pyro Wrote: Got back from Miami talked to Kei at the Airport, oh and his mom Smile

Aha, that was interesting. And yeah, I'm back too!
welcome back pyro and kei
Pyro, Kei, welcome back!
welcome back everyone
I'm gonna be doing some hang out event over this next couple of weeks, and who knows what after that, i cant say when i'll be 100% back...but i wont be posting at all for quite a bit i know...after that i may be on lurker stats off-and-on for a few weeks due to planning for college and holidays coming up after that
see you guys asap i hope...lol
I'll be going away for a few days and probably be back on Saturday/sunday. I won't be on, although I never really log off so it may appear that I will be.
Hah, hope you'll be okay megablader2. We'll be awaiting your return.
I'll be gone on a camping trip be back on Monday or Sunday! Have fun guys! Grin
Have fun GeneralHawx.

=P don't forget your bug spray for the mosquitoes.
I might not be on here as often as i normally do. i have to focus on studies, but ill be here on saturdays and sundays and holidays.
I'm back, well technically I got back this morning but oh well. Had a nice break with my Dad and sister in the north of England.
Back but I'm not sure I'm ready. There have been issues that came up when I was at camp, I'm not sure if I'll be as active. Anyways I didn't get any mosquitoes bites momiji manju Smile two years in a row not a single bite from the camp site.
Welcome back megablader2 and GeneralHawx ! Grin
School's starting. I'm probably going to post a lot less now. Like, the amount a normal person would.

See y'all when I see ya.
Good luck Daegor.

I give it 3 days before your WBo craving sets in. =p
(Sep. 10, 2010  7:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Good luck Daegor.

I give it 3 days before your WBo craving sets in. =p

It's already been three days, lol.
(Sep. 07, 2010  9:32 AM)blah Wrote: Welcome back megablader2 and GeneralHawx ! Grin

Thanks! Smile

EDIT: Probably should add more content to this post. Anyways I wish you the best of luck in school Daegor! Grin
welcome back generalhawx.

Hah Daegor, has the craving set in yet then?
Woah,
just came back to WBO.
Haven't been here for ages!
You know you love it here. Wink
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:51 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah Daegor, has the craving set in yet then?

You know it! Grin
So my bandwidth has been exceeded this month, and now my internet is mega slow. I probably won't be on, or going to be on for much less, and posting less for obvious reasons. When my bandwidth renews I'll be back, hah.

See you all around!