Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Back from camp! Time to post again! Did you all miss me? Mya~~
Lost interest a while back due to a friend... But BMF is out in my town so I'm in all over again!
I haven't posted here much since I joined, which was the day of Metal Fight Beyblade's airing in Japan.. xD; Sooo it's been awhile. I miss beyblading, as well as Beyblade itself, so I figure I'll get back into it the game, actually watch more Metal Fight, and be more active here. :3
Welcome back then! A lot has happened since MFB premiered in Japan Smile
Hey guys! I was a blader beck when the original Beyblades were on t.v. I really don't know much about the new stuff, but i want to get back into the game bad. If anyone has any new information about the new series, I would love to know. Smile
(Jul. 08, 2010  10:54 PM)Bladersean2010 Wrote: Hey guys! I was a blader beck when the original Beyblades were on t.v. I really don't know much about the new stuff, but i want to get back into the game bad. If anyone has any new information about the new series, I would love to know. Smile
Just look around on Beywiki and on some of our topics, like the Bey News, and you should find everything you need.
Well guys, tomorrow I will go at the seaside until Tuesday so, see ya! Smile
I won't be active for awhile, I'm going on Holiday to Crete for 12 days with some mates, I leave on Tuesday the 13th and won't be back till the early hours of the 26th.
(Jul. 03, 2010  3:07 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Going to Vegas and then Cali tomorrow.
Gonna be back in a week.
Don't have to much fun with out me :]

I am back :]
Miss me XD
hey im back.

ive been out for a long while because ive been preocupied by working on my online game but resently have gotten a job and beyblades are in stores near me so i have money to- by them. u guys probly didnt notice me wwhen i was on but im back now and going t-o be around for a bit so, HEY!!!!IM BACK!!!!
I haven't really been on the site for almost two weeks, since I've been pretty busy. I'm back now though and should start posting again. I have a lot of posts to catch up on Tongue_out
(Jul. 17, 2010  7:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: I haven't really been on the site for almost two weeks, since I've been pretty busy. I'm back now though and should start posting again. I have a lot of posts to catch up on Tongue_out

Yeah... you do have a lot to catch up on. Welcome back.
Welcome back, Aqua
Well, I won't be on for a while. I will maybe go on once every day, but won't be posting. I'll post here again when I come back and will be active again. See you guys.
I'm sorry, I haven't really been around for a while. I've been snowed under with schoolwork, social life etc. I hope to start posting as frequently as I used to again.
Aww man, I missed ya!
Benkei comes back!
What happened to your voice in the dub benkei? It doesn't give you super strength

Joking aside, Welcome back Benkei!
I was wondering where you went. Welcome back, Benkei.
Guess I am back now Joyful_3. School stuff all sorted, just had to get all this homework done. Smile But yeah, I'll be posting again.