Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I am not going to be on for like 3 days........ just a family trip, and bye! be back soon!
have fun
Have fun on the trip!
Imma be back.

Apparently there are 13 pages of new posts to read. Time to utilize my speed reading capabilities since I sure as hell am not reading every single one in detail.
Have fun with that. Did you enjoy your time in our beautiful country?
welcome back and wow 13 pages i couldnt be bothered even speed reading that.
Welcome back, Khel.
guess im back well not really so much meh will be when beyblade metal fusion toys get released here anyone know what the exact date is by any chance?
(Jan. 09, 2010  9:55 AM)SavatoEX Wrote: guess im back well not really so much meh will be when beyblade metal fusion toys get released here anyone know what the exact date is by any chance?
All the information we have is in the topic in the Beyblade General forum. No more, no less.
I'll be inactive for about 2 days or 3. So I won't be posting for that amount of time.
Ugh, I'll be gone for a while ... I'm getting really busy with other things. Don't know how long I will be gone for. Won't be more then 4 days though.
Not that anyone cares but i was away for about a week on a family holiday. But im back now.
Bye everyone. I'll be back in 2 weeks.
Welcome back Chaos Blader! And see ya, Pegasis.
Well, I've been away over the past week for personal reasons. I will not be as active as I was before, but i will periodically stop by to mainly read the posts. I'm still alive. Tired
I won't be active for about 2-3 days, I've got a lot of School work to do and wont have much time to post. I will still go on every day though.
I'm no going to be on this site for a while.I'm kinda out of beyblade.Crying I'll be back
around the time MFB will be released in america.
That sucks that you've lost a little bit of interest. See you soon! Oh and I forgot to say I was back.
Awww... man thats not good.
Bye Storm Pegasis300 and welcome Raykon Tongue_out
My laptop charger broke, so i might not go on my laptop for a while (which means i cant do battles X_X)
Going away on a family trip so i wont be on for a few days.
Hey Guys... I see a lot of new faces. I'm back, I don't know what led me to leave such an awesome community.
I feel sorry for leaving somethings undone, but I am happy to have come back. I'll try to be getting back into the swing of things here (and lots of lurking to attain a better understanding of MFBs). I hope to get acquainted/reacquainted with you all.
See ya, Ash and Chaos Blader! Welcome back shikamaru526! It's good to see your back again Smile
Welcome back shikamaru526! I was not a part of the community when you left, however I have read many of your old posts whilst reading through older posts to glean information. Much has happened, many people have left and joined the committee as well as structural reforms, global sections and new Beyblades made by both Hasbro and Takara.