Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Pronouns arent really that deep. As a rule of thumb and decency, if you dont know someone’s gender online (because they never said it or you never asked), just use they/them. For example, “I think Sands is a friendly user. They seemed pretty nice to me”

Guessing pronouns wont fare well in the long run. Please dont stereotype people as a he or a she! Ive got called a he many times and even if people dont state their pronouns, using they/them is usually acceptable
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:45 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  5:42 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: sushiroll is not a she....

........ B-but I KNEW I SHOULD SAID SHE OR HE wait you pulling my LEG
Or NOT
im a dude o-o

(Jun. 01, 2021  5:35 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 25, 2021  6:42 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: *cri* leaving in 2 days-

It's three times two days and your online rn...

the date were turning in our computers changed
Leaving again due to my depression.

(I got into a huge mess)
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Leaving again due to my depression.

(I got into a huge mess)

Ok bye forever or in 2 days when you come back again 😀
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:29 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Leaving again due to my depression.

(I got into a huge mess)

Ok bye forever or in 2 days when you come back again 😀

I will come back like when this painful transformation to my new life changes.
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:29 AM)JJustice Wrote: Ok bye forever or in 2 days when you come back again 😀

... Okay 👌 I'm cool with that see you when you said will happen I hope to see you soon 😁
Will be leaving the  WBO for a 1 month I will be back in July the first
the people I consider my friends:

BeybladeManiac0
USN
@strikegamerv6
GhostFox
WorldKai
Ryuga's son
@Free... Hoya
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:20 PM)JJustice Wrote: Will be leaving the WBO for a 1 month I will be back in July the first

I will miss you man
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:20 PM)JJustice Wrote: Will be leaving the  WBO for a 1 month I will be back in July the first

See ya then. Adios.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:20 PM)JJustice Wrote: Will be leaving the  WBO for a 1 month I will be back in July the first

Well... goodbye. I hope whatever you have to do for a month goes well.

BeybladeManiac0
USN
@strikegamerv6
GhostFox
WorldKai
Ryuga's son
@Free... Hoya

*cries* see ya soon buddy
(Jun. 08, 2021  2:51 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

BeybladeManiac0
USN
@strikegamerv6
GhostFox
WorldKai
Ryuga's son
@Free... Hoya

*cries* see ya soon buddy

I will still be online sometimes to read chapters of your fanfic and beybade burst bonds
Hello I am back in existence now

I took a vaca to not existing for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 eons but in Earth time it was only a little over a month
(Jun. 08, 2021  3:06 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Hello I am back in existence now

Hello 👋 welcome back stanger I have never talked to

I took a vaca to not existing for 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 eons but in Earth time it was only a little over a month

Welcome back! Glad you could get back on the site!

BeybladeManiac0
USN
@strikegamerv6
GhostFox
WorldKai
Ryuga's son
@Free... Hoya

Bye! Looking forward to seeing reading you again! 

BeybladeManiac0
USN
@strikegamerv6
GhostFox
WorldKai
Ryuga's son
@Free... Hoya

Alright, bye cya next month. 👋

BeybladeManiac0
USN
@strikegamerv6
GhostFox
WorldKai
Ryuga's son
@Free... Hoya

Cya soon! Hope you have fun!
I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read. I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

-Sincerely, Tenma/Zen ^-^)/
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read.  I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back  with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

Aight, cya whenever you decide to return!
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read.  I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back  with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

Take as long as you need to! Youre not pressured to come on here — I just wanted to let you know that Ill miss seeing you online on the WBO. Please take care and dont push yourself too hard ^^
(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read. I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Might come back with a new chapter of Super Cho-Z Quest! or a new oneshot later. I hope it's alright O.<)/

(Jun. 08, 2021  5:58 PM)tenma Wrote: I might wanna take a leave for a while here. I really have nothing to do around here for now. I no longer feel like catching up with the fics that I usually read (but hey, I swear that they are still very good in my eyes!). Some updates so quickly that I have trouble catching up and remembering where did I last read. I might come back in a week, maybe in a month or so, maybe next year? who knows?

Aww bye! I'll miss you!
(Jun. 08, 2021  3:07 AM)JJustice Wrote:

Hello 👋 welcome back stanger I have never talked to

Thanks stranger I have never talked to either!
(Jun. 08, 2021  9:44 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2021  3:07 AM)JJustice Wrote: Hello 👋 welcome back stanger I have never talked to

Thanks stranger I have never talked to either!

Lol jokes aside really welcome back 😁
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  3:29 AM)JJustice Wrote: Ok bye forever or in 2 days when you come back again 😀

See ya in forever (aka next week)!