Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 29, 2013  11:38 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm going into one of my disinterest phases. Beyblade just doesn't intrigue me very much anymore. I'll still be on a lot, and will post every so often, just not as much as before.
I dunno, maybe if I finish watching G-Revolution i'll get reinterested.
But for now, good bye.

Hey, be interested by the fact that Illinois really needs a tournament again !
I'll pull out my beyblades and try and get reinterested, then I definitely will get to work trying to get a tournament going.
I think it's just that I've been leaning towards other hobbies, as well as still keeping up with beyblade. Also, I've watched the original series' four times each, and they aren't entertaining as they used to be.
But I'll pull out the old tackle box, and see if I can spark my beyblade obsession again.
Watch them in Japanese yo.
Of course! I completely forgot about that XD
Thanks, and I'll do that now!
I know I was annoying, until I got smart, then I lost it(I still say the 40+ posts Insomniac deleted in my thread were NOT, my fault.) And now we understand each other "Adele" Smile Kai-V is probably praying I'm leaving, and so is Kujikato. Ha ha... Anyway, 9 hour car trip to funeral! Yay! I guess I'll have some time on here!
(Jun. 03, 2013  9:26 PM)wtater888 Wrote: I know I was annoying, until I got smart, then I lost it(I still say the 40+ posts Insomniac deleted in my thread were NOT, my fault.) And now we understand each other "Adele" Smile Kai-V is probably praying I'm leaving, and so is Kujikato. Ha ha... Anyway, 9 hour car trip to funeral! Yay! I guess I'll have some time on here!

I do not wish or pray for anyone to leave, hah.
Hello every one i'm back from my five months off i hope to start posting again.
(Jun. 03, 2013  9:26 PM)wtater888 Wrote: I know I was annoying, until I got smart, then I lost it(I still say the 40+ posts Insomniac deleted in my thread were NOT, my fault.) And now we understand each other "Adele" Smile Kai-V is probably praying I'm leaving, and so is Kujikato. Ha ha... Anyway, 9 hour car trip to funeral! Yay! I guess I'll have some time on here!

Posts are only removed if they are derailing the threads. And as you should know by now, we like to keep discussion on-topic and as most productive as possible. I distinctly remember that another member and you were engaging in pointless back and forth bickering, so I removed the posts. I'm over a 100% sure that it wasn't 40 posts. I hope that was a hyperbole.

Secondly, I am certain that no member on here (especially the committee) will have hard feelings against you for an extended period of time. There might be arguments or disagreements here and there between members, but that is life. I personally think Kuji has forgotten about that incident anyways.

Also, there is a reason why the warning system is here, in addition to moderator notices. It is because it gives a chance for members to improve their posting habits and attitude. If we really wanted everybody to be perfect, we'd ban them straight-up upon first offense.

Now, if you change your mind, we all wish you a joyous return (✿◠‿◠)

STAY SAFE AROUND THESE PARTS

im watchin u (◕‿◕✿)
Yeah your right. 5 more hours back home again!!!!! Man I hate car trips. Anyway I hope I will come back.
Nobody really ever leaves! Haha!

i was out of town for 4 days, if anyone noticed.... so now i will be there on the WBO! haha
I won't be on for the next ten days after today, I have Boy Scout camp. There's not really much else to say besides that. See y'all later!
I might be going off the site for a while. Leone19 (cousin) told me he has recieved a few PM's, asking if I'm real. I'm very much real, and I wish people would think so too. I sitll LOVE Beyblade, its fun, and I'm not quitting, I think I should take a break from the WBO for a bit. Thanks guys. Uncertain
Until we meet again,
Haspro
If you are real, hah?
I hope we'll still see you at Connecticon-clave next month, and that recent exchanges with some people haven't soured you all together.

(Jun. 06, 2013  8:53 PM)Haspro Wrote: I might be going off the site for a while. Leone19 (cousin) told me he has recieved a few PM's, asking if I'm real. I'm very much real, and I wish people would think so too. I sitll LOVE Beyblade, its fun, and I'm not quitting, I think I should take a break from the WBO for a bit. Thanks guys. Uncertain
Until we meet again,
Haspro
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:58 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I hope we'll still see you at Connecticon-clave next month, and that recent exchanges with some people haven't soured you all together.

(Jun. 06, 2013  8:53 PM)Haspro Wrote: I might be going off the site for a while. Leone19 (cousin) told me he has recieved a few PM's, asking if I'm real. I'm very much real, and I wish people would think so too. I sitll LOVE Beyblade, its fun, and I'm not quitting, I think I should take a break from the WBO for a bit. Thanks guys. Uncertain
Until we meet again,
Haspro

Thanks. I'll try to see if I can go that day, but if not, I would have liked to go Tongue_out
You should definitely ignore those comments. People who ask : "Are you for real?" always seem like monkeys to me.
I will say I was one who asked. Because for some reason, I suspected it was duplicate accounts. After talking to Leone19, I realized it wasn't. I apologize for that Haspro.
Thanks for the kind words, Kai-V and tri! Either way, I do need a screen-break, haha.

I'll be back for the CTCon Tournament hopefully Smile
Thanks Tri! I am moving, so yet another 5 hour car trip, but I realized I've been spending more time here than ever before. I guess I'll come on when I don't feel like playing LoL or Minecraft.
My interest wanes yet again...

Good bye WBO, until we meet again.

I will hopefully be back by the release of Shogun Steel.
Well im back. (finally).. Just got out of school, and im excited for whats been going on here. Hopefully I can actually contribute and help out, and now that I have plenty of time I might be able to. Grin
I'm Going away for vacation somewhere.I'd be back at Sunday
Well I'm back. Finished my last exam today, so I am officially on summer vacation!

I have those HMS measurements somewhere, I have to find them and post them by tomorrow haha. But I'll definitely be more active now and looking forward towards HMS (& Plastics) Remembrance Day!
(Jun. 13, 2013  11:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Well I'm back. Finished my last exam today, so I am officially on summer vacation!

I have those HMS measurements somewhere, I have to find them and post them by tomorrow haha. But I'll definitely be more active now and looking forward towards HMS (& Plastics) Remembrance Day!
Welcome back. I can't wait to see the measurements and to see you back in posting!