Going Away/Coming Back Topic

If anyone's noticed ( I doubt they have) I haven't been on for months. I'll be making an effort to get back into the swing of things even though Hasbro's been messing the game up more and more since I left, I thought HyperBlades were supposed to be like 4Ds.
Not to advertise, but I'll be continuing my stories and annoying you guys like the good ol' days of last year. So uh, what's been happening.

Just saw Insomniac's post, have the last three days been as hectic as I think they've been.
Hyperblades are exactly like 4D, save the colour...
And they are messing things up less. All they are doing is changing the names to the zero g beyblades. That's it...
Anyway, welcome back.
Thanks for the welcome back, but you're the one who reviews all my stories and replies to a big chunk of my posts. And HyperBlades don't have modes, right?
They do, and you never finished one of your stories that I saw back in October I believe.
(May. 26, 2013  7:44 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Not to advertise, but I'll be continuing my stories and annoying you guys like the good ol' days of last year. So uh, what's been happening.
Remember that?
Hey, it's been awhile. I'm just here to say that I'm back. I'm more into Pokemon now, as well. But, with Summer coming, I should be able to get on here more.
So, yay! Grin
(May. 27, 2013  11:36 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Hey, it's been awhile. I'm just here to say that I'm back. I'm more into Pokemon now, as well. But, with Summer coming, I should be able to get on here more.
So, yay! Grin

Welcome back even when I don't even know you Wink lol
(May. 27, 2013  11:36 AM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Hey, it's been awhile. I'm just here to say that I'm back. I'm more into Pokemon now, as well. But, with Summer coming, I should be able to get on here more.
So, yay! Grin
Yay! Glad you're back Chinablade!
You may remember me as Curious George or Outnumbered.
Im back in the USA now. So Im back on the forum. Ill have some stuff up from BR later today or tomorrow.
So, yay! Grin
Long time no see!
So, yay! Grin

Welcome back, Bey K. Rowling. I hope the YC forum is ready for the return of thy writing prowess.
I'm back after probably 7-8 months.
Good, to come back.
I don't remember you, but it's nice to have active members. Good, for you to come back.
*heavy breathing* ok friends i am back hello
Welcome back, The Legendary Insomniac. (Nickname). How was your time not being on the WBO? Time not being on the WBO, I presume.
(May. 28, 2013  11:51 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Welcome back, The Legendary Insomniac. (Nickname). How was your time not being on the WBO? Time not being on the WBO, I presume.

'twas good my friend

many important things were done

Formatted my phone and restored it to factory defaults because I had too many useless apps that were slowing it down. It was a good few moments beFORE I REALIZED THAT ALL MY CONTACTS AND PICTURES AND MESSAGES WERE WIPED OUT AND THEN I CRIED.

But luckily the contacts were able to be restored because I had them backed up on my Google account ヽ(;▽;)ノ

But yeah, other than that, 'twas a good break, I should get back into full posting mode soon

WATCH OUT. (。・`ω´・。)
It takes a whole day to format an Android phone!?
There comes a time, when every person loses interest in something. And I'm sad to say it, but for me, the time is now. And what it is, is beyblade. I had so many chapters written up, I was planning to host a Tournament, and many other ideas. I plan to come back on rare occasions, to see how everyone's doing. I remember my first day here. 8 Instant responses to my entry thread. I remember the noobs who come and go. I even remember my huge IM fight with insomniac(known as Adele in those days). I've been a big problem to Kai-V, always forgetting 1 rule or another. My rivalry with kujikato's annoyingness(no offence). I remember reading China's stories( by the way, how many failed retirement plans now?) I wish this day will never come to you. It's been great knowing you all. Goodbye Unhappy
Salute to you wtater88
Your life on the WBO seems exactly like mine. Except the fact I annoyed Hazel more I guess...
Nevermind...
There were many plans you had that I see. I hope you may be able to do them in the future.
I will truly miss all of you, and I mean it. Hopefully this is not good-bye forever!Good-bye all.
Stop in every once and awhile, eh? I remember you getting into some of those arguments, and thought you were crazy XD
Then I remembered I had done stupider things, especially upon joining the site...
Well, goodbye, good luck, and come back sometime!
(May. 29, 2013  5:06 AM)Brrrr Wrote: It takes a whole day to format an Android phone!?

I wasn't only gone for a day, but no, it doesn't take a full day. I'd say five minutes or so to have it formatted and back to defaults.

(May. 29, 2013  1:11 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Hopefully this is not good-bye forever!

Better not be Serious

You were one of my favorite members on the site (afterwards, not initially)!
(May. 29, 2013  1:11 PM)wtater888 Wrote: I will truly miss all of you, and I mean it. Hopefully this is not good-bye forever!Good-bye all.

I used to think you were just a newb who didn't follow the rules. But now that I've met you, I now know that I was right. But you were pretty nice and fun to have around, but I hate when this happens to a blader or member of any fandom in general. Maybe you have just lost your blader's spark temporarily. Fare well, wtater888.
I'm going into one of my disinterest phases. Beyblade just doesn't intrigue me very much anymore. I'll still be on a lot, and will post every so often, just not as much as before.
I dunno, maybe if I finish watching G-Revolution i'll get reinterested.
But for now, good bye.
(May. 29, 2013  11:38 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'm going into one of my disinterest phases. Beyblade just doesn't intrigue me very much anymore. I'll still be on a lot, and will post every so often, just not as much as before.
I dunno, maybe if I finish watching G-Revolution i'll get reinterested.
But for now, good bye.

I hope your Beyspirit rises once again soon! Don't worry tho, I expect you to be in full swing posting mode soon! Smile

I'm back! I'll be posting a bit more than what I have from the last week.