Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Welcome back Whatzzer! Still intrested in GFX? There are a lot of new ones around these days.
I'm going away for a week I'm grounded I'm not supposed to be on right now so... bye Unhappy
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:21 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: I'm going away for a week I'm grounded I'm not supposed to be on right now so... bye Unhappy

Bye and see you in a week
I told my self that I was done with beyblade, but after being away for what I think was 8 months, I think I am back and ready to start blading again, its funny how beyblade never leaves you.
Guess I'm back for a while now... Miss the WBO... I sure do miss my beyspirit.
(Sep. 22, 2012  5:31 PM)drakio Wrote: Its funny how beyblade never leaves you.

You will abandon the bey. But the bey will never abandon you Cute

(Sep. 22, 2012  6:24 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I sure do miss my beyspirit.

Its not lost, just sleeping.

Welcome back, the both of you Grin
Been a while WBOSmile I joined a while back, been on hiatus for a while. Glad to be backSmile Some may remember me, some may not. But it's good to be back.
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:34 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Been a while WBOSmile I joined a while back, been on hiatus for a while. Glad to be backSmile Some may remember me, some may not. But it's good to be back.
Welcome back ShadowZoroark!
I am trying to rekindle my old bye blading passion.... It isn't working.... Unhappy
Welcome back drakio and kujikato!
Well, I'm back here for now, but with this being an exam year it's gonna be hard to find time to post.
I'm back what's happened since I was gone?
Welcome back CosmicPikachu and beybladeforever!
Welcome back beybladeforever and Cosmic Pikachu and there's a New Contest happening now on the WBO
I'm leaving for 3 days, except I'm going to be on for a little bit before I sleep.

This reason is because I'm going to go canberra for a camp!

Anyways, bye WBO!

...For three days XD
(Sep. 28, 2012  8:41 AM)Gangnam Wrote: I'm leaving for 3 days, except I'm going to be on for a little bit before I sleep.

This reason is because I'm going to go canberra for a camp!

Anyways, bye WBO!

...For three days XD
See you in 3 Days and I hope you have a good time at camp

Well... The time for this thread has come for me too. I have thought for a lot of time about this, but, actually, the situation in which I am is to heavy. It's really difficult for me because the Beyblade is a good and a pleasant hobby, and this site is more than great.
Unfortunately, I've had a big issue with a user here and I have lost lots of motivations and money.
My situation in real life is really difficult at the moment and what happened some days ago is something that I can't accept, being this, even if beautiful, only an hobby.
I have thought about the situation for lots of days: the WBO is a great forum,site and resource for all the Beyblades' lovers; here I've "met" great people, the British community that is a wonderful community and new great Italian people. Unfortunately, my motivations after what happened are not as before, and I can't ignore my feelings and my situation. At the same time, I have "a big position" in the Italian community, and actually I don't see anyone that can do what I've done here. terzinaccio, C a o s 3 and STF are excellent collegues, but I'm not able to individuate anyone between Italians that can do what I've done. I'm not arrogant, I've only analyzed the situation as well as I could and rationally. Also, actually I've seen that I'm the only one that organize tournament in Italy. Even if I'm not motivated anymore, I can't leave all my friends and Italian Bladers alone.
Also, I'm the only one that actually can communicate with the Committee and that know the forum and the ITA sub-forum better than himself.
After all my thoughts, I've decided to leave the competitive game, to spend less time here than before, but continuing to help my people and organizing events or helping in organizing events and continuing to be the "glue" between my people and you, guys.
I think it's the best chioce for everyone, in this way no one "will pay" because of my situation.
So, from today I am semi-retired.
I really have to thank you, guys, for all the great time I had with you and the whole Committee for all their great work during these years.

"Bye" Smile
Galaxy you will be missed. Its been an honor seeing you on the forums and seeing what you've done for the Italian Community. I personally would like to wish you the best and hope to see you around the forums again Smile
i know what happened is private, but is there any way you can tell the Committee what happened, if they can deal with the user?
Otherwise, bye.
We really do the most we can to protect people from frauds, but when users seem to legitimately have the items, and just decide to never send them, there is not much we can do, and that is absolutely sad. Paypal should really be more compassionate on this issue, especially since the Beyblade hobby can be very expensive when it comes to collecting the old Beyblades.

Galaxy, I hope you can take that time to 'rebuild yourself', so that one day you will be able to fully come back. It is very generous of you to realise that the Italian community still needs you for tournaments, and that you are willing to do them. As usual, if there is anything the World Beyblade Organization can do to help you in those events, do not hesitate to contact me.
That sucks man. It was so awesome meeting you and now you're pretty much quitting. That's an honourable thing to do with the events man. Hope you change your mind and come back around one day man.
Ah Galaxy ... It really does pain me to see you go, considering the fact that you where one of the last big collector's on the forum that I could chat with every now and then. But it can't be helped I suppose.

Hopefully one day you can return and we can pick up where we left off on are "bet".

Good bye and take care, Galaxy! Smile
Nooo! So sad to see you leave.. I hope you come back some day.

You better move to Australia some day (remember? lol). Probably not melbourne, where there's 4 seasons in one day.
From your posts and pictures of your HUGE collection, you seemed pretty chill.

Well, I guess its farewell for now.