Going Away/Coming Back Topic

BYE MOMO! It was nice while you were around. I, and everyone on the WBO I'm sure, really appreciate everything you did for us. You definitely deserved that Advanced Member status!
BYE Poseidon
have a good easter break
ill be going to china soon to buy a lot of beys but thats not the point of why im going its because my other grandpa is very sick so we will stay there until to he gets better
I dont think China sells Beys. This is just because I have never heard of them being Sold over there. They might :?
Yay bugturtles is back!!!!!
Really!? I have seen lots Of Posts/Threads. He looks Mad!
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:26 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Really!? I have seen lots Of Posts/Threads. He looks Mad!

I saw his new Avatar - hope he posts something soon!
I'm leaving for a big vacation until June 2nd. I'll try to log on when I'm free, which will be at night.

Bye!

-HorogiumX
I'm going to be gone for a week. I got grounded from all electronics for a week. At least now I can do yard work for money. I'll try to log on once and a while.
How come you're banned from electronics for a week?
I don't think that you need to ask that, If he wanted us to know he'd tell us eh?
(Apr. 23, 2011  12:53 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: How come you're banned from electronics for a week?

Loooooong story.

I'm taking this as an opportunity to gain money. That way I can finally buy some new Beyblades Smile
hi guys im back expect me more
We am going, on vacation,on, 27th.
Finally, good to be back to normal again. Gotta catch up with all the new combos now.

Sad to see Momo's gone, best wishes to you.
Not really going away but my laptop broke so i'll be posting and browsing a lot less.
I miss everyone too much, honestly.
Okay, this is my last post on WBO, and I will not be able to attend WBO at least 16 days, or more.
I've decided to step down and leave the WBO for the time being. I don't know when or if I'll be coming back.

I could make this pretty mushy and whatnot if I really wanted to, but I'm not much feeling up to it. Thanks for letting me come back on the staff for the brief period that I did, and hopefully at least one of you appreciated what I did and didn't think I was a total carp.

See ya around.
I didn't think you were total carp.

Cya around Roan. We all will miss you.

Best of luck,
Nano
I am officially back! I had fun. Right. I will be posting regularly and not in small bits.

Oh, and in case you didn't realise, I was in Taiwan for the last few weeks..
Goodbye, Roan.

Personally I really liked having you around and enjoyed reading your posts.

I believe the more mature members definitely liked having you around.

I sincerely hope you come back, and if it wasn't for the fact people rarely check this thread, it would undoubtedly become "pretty mushy and whatnot" whether you wanted or no.

We'll miss you
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:41 AM)Roan Wrote: I've decided to step down and leave the WBO for the time being. I don't know when or if I'll be coming back.

I could make this pretty mushy and whatnot if I really wanted to, but I'm not much feeling up to it. Thanks for letting me come back on the staff for the brief period that I did, and hopefully at least one of you appreciated what I did and didn't think I was a total carp.

See ya around.

Oh man, why do you leave the WBO? Aww This is CARP News... Yes, you were not a total carp.