Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Well,
Really milkychipz was littlechipz and was faking as I heard like that.
Oh'well anyway he already had a 60% warning level
I'm going to be gone for awhile because I'm moving to the USA. I might be back 2 days from now, or 2/4/11 in USA time. I hope I can get one of those legend beyblades!
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:30 AM)Wraith Wrote: I was buying something from littlechipz....

Thank goodness you didn't He was a scammer, so I've heard. Anyway, welcome back Wraith.
I've been away for about a week, but I'm back now.
I will be spending less and less time on the Wbo

reasons

. Spending to much time online.

Well this is not to big of a defecate for the WBO anyway.

Note: I might occasionally log on to see new video games. or write my story

Note2: Bye Fyuuor and Raykon you were 2 amazing members
I am probably gonna leave the forums because people KEEP on saying "Your beys suck" or "You have horrible beys". So um bye.
That's because it is true. They aren't trying to insult or hurt you or anything, but they're giving you help to make you become a better blader.
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:11 AM)Raykon Wrote: I don't think I've done much at all for the WBO, but hopefully I will be back again on here.

I just saw this, and honestly you do not know how everyone appreciates all the tournaments you have done, and generally the initiatives you have taken for the Australian community.
I think I may be leaving, NOT QUITTING, beyblade FOR EVER. I'm tired of the game and the drags like losing parts and emptying my parents wallets for spinning tops. Besides, it's probably bad when your parents, your brother, even your friends either say you're obssesed (parents) and that I need to get a life (friends)...........

so I may be leaving soon......

for good.....
Fyuuor.... no.... I loved the tests. Couldn't stop watching them... it was great to know you. I really loved your presence on the WBO. It just won't be the same. At least you will be popping up here and there. That's good. I hope you have a good time....
Bye.

Won't be around much any more, mainly because of my tendency to get warned. PM me if you need anything. I will still attend tourneys, still make videos, and drop in from time to time.
I decided that I am staying in the forums. I told my friend to sign up and his username is probably gonna be ary127. I hope he signs up!
Soo...
My airport extremes been fixed. I can post again now!
I will be going away this weekend. I'm going on a Church Youth Retreat to Mcgaheysville, VA. I will be gone from Thursday to Sunday. Obviously I won't be able to get online. (No internet) But, will be in touch via Twitter!

I doubt anybody will miss me, besides Nano. But if anybody wants to chat and such, just add me on Twitter, just make sure that you add me today so I can make sure to set it so I get your Tweets directly through my phone.

Here is a link to my Twitter account.

http://twitter.com/BeyHeart

EDIT: Now I gotta think of something that I can do during a 4 hour car ride...
Well, I hope you have fun on your retreat, Bey-Heart! By Sunday, you'll back spinning tops with us. =D See you soon buddy~!
I'm going to be leaving in about an hour. Just thought I would sign on, and make a few posts.

So, Bey-Bye. (Until Sunday...)
Leaving for Queensland tomorrow, I'll be up there for about nine days. I'll have internet up there though, so I might pop on every few days.
GASP! How could I be such a jerk. I didn't get to say Goodbye to Bey-Heart before he left. Now I feel bad.

He said he can't play his GameBoy because it's to dark. Poor guy...
Bey-Hi.

I'm back. Just letting you all know that I had a great time. Those of you who were reading my Tweets to Nano might know, I had an AMAZING time playing Ping Pong. But yeah, so... I'm back!!
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:57 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Bey-Hi.

I'm back. Just letting you all know that I had a great time. Those of you who were reading my Tweets to Nano might know, I had an AMAZING time playing Ping Pong. But yeah, so... I'm back!!

WELCOME BACK BEY-HEART!!! Glad to hear you had a good time!
Going away for 3 months = ( too much school work..and i need to focus..so i would go on on here and there but most likely i will be more active on june 22
Bluezee suggested that I'd stay in a corner and never come back, and that I am a insignificant and useless on the site when he overreacted to something I told him. Gee, I never realized what a bad member I was.

It's been a great time and experience on this site, and I wish you all, good luck. Well, I'm out.
(Feb. 22, 2011  11:59 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Bluezee suggested that I'd stay in a corner and never come back, and that I am a insignificant and useless on the site when he overreacted to something I told him. Gee, I never realized what a bad member I was.

It's been a great time and experience on this site, and I wish you all, good luck. Well, I'm out.

These are the kinds of things that you report to mods. Only the admins and mods should decide whether or not you should get out.
With so many members not everyone can be significant. I don't think you're a bad member and definatly not useless. You've done quite a few drafts on beywiki. It would be a shame to leave them unfinished. He's just being a carp. Ignore him.
Taking some time off the WBO. I need to focus on saving money to get an Attack Stadium ($19 short) as well as the beys necessary for top-tier combos. I also need to refocus on Pokemon, as I've drifted away from that hobby for quites ome time and need to catch up.