Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Raykon, welcome back
Damn, both variations were taken.
Uh... Welcome Raykon, back. =/
(Jul. 24, 2010  11:58 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Uh... Welcome Raykon, back. =/
lmao
You could've used "Raykon! Welcome Back!", hah.
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:24 PM)Diamond Wrote: You could've used "Raykon! Welcome Back!", hah.

RエスコルピオT125JB used that order of words already though.
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:45 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: RエスコルピオT125JB used that order of words already though.
Hmm, just keep the original.
"Welcome Raykon, back." is so unique and friendly. Andrew
OK, so I know I haven't been online forever and I'm going to be in florida from 29th July - [b}FRIDAY the 13th[/b] August so i'll have limited internet connection. Anyways i'm going to start watching all the english beyblade metal fusion episodes and hopefully rebuild my beyblade collection and revamp my knowledge here. Smile
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:01 PM)Ash Wrote: OK, so I know I haven't been online forever and I'm going to be in florida from 29th July - [b}FRIDAY the 13th[/b] August so i'll have limited internet connection. Anyways i'm going to start watching all the english beyblade metal fusion episodes and hopefully rebuild my beyblade collection and revamp my knowledge here. Smile
Great to see you again Ash! Smile
So I signed up here ages ago when it was beywiki (I think), and then left not too long after it became WBO.
I just found out that Beyblades release here from next Sunday, and got ridiculously excited. I've now introduced my girlfriend to blading, and got her excited about it too. So yeeeaaaah. Hai.
Haha, thanks guys. Smile Also, Welcome back Ash and TraceKaiser!
Hmm, would this be counted as 'Going away'?

Anyway, I have to go back to school tomorrow. Holiday's over...goddamnit

I won't be online for as much as I normally do for the past month (but I will still be online often after school, haha).
Back from my Holiday in Crete now, Had the most amazing time, didn't want to leave haha. But it's good to be back.
Welcome back, Blitz.

Must take this opportunity to over take Diamond's post count!
(Jul. 27, 2010  1:46 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Must take this opportunity to over take Diamond's post count!
Brad is less active, he is the target, not Diamond hah.
Woo, im beating Diamond

though i joined a long time before him lol
I just noticed that only members who joined around the opening of Beywiki are in the top 3 of posts now, hah. It makes sense.

Anyway, it is good to see people come back. Hopefully a few older members do too.
Argh...I'll be away for 5 days Argh! A trip to Taiwan, no internet connection in hotelsCrying, hope that I can buy cheap Attack Stadiums there.
Have a nice trip RエスコルピオT125JB. We'll miss your presence. I know I will.
Good luck, RエスコルピオT125JB! I'm with Daegor.
Now that MFB finally hit stateside, I might be a tad more active...
Yay, Elmo!

Although technically it hit the US over a month ago...
Hi, most of you might have not noticed,i was away on a boring week holiday and now im back!
Hong Kong, WBO, I'm back!
I noticed. Welcome back RエスコルピオT125JB.
Hey I've been away because i've been doing some exams that are important etc, but I'm now back! Well, I shouldn't be back today, should be studying for my last exam which is tomorrow. Meh. Good to be back.
Welcome back Monji! Tongue_out