Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Welcome back Neek Smile

(Sep. 03, 2009  6:57 AM)Anubis Wrote: Sorry..! I just wasn't sure.

I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything Lips_sealed
Welcome back Neek Smile
Its me everyone.. Yes am back.. and wont leave again (i hope)

for those who don't remember me, i was one of the most active members here for a whole year. but got banned before a couple of months.. and now.. am back!

ahhh this place feels great, i missed you every one! Grin
Welcome back, pegasis.
Ok hi guys, i would just like to say that i am going on holiday on the 12th of September (The saturday coming) i will be back on the 26th of Septemer due to me going on ohliday for 2 weeks

I am going to the isle of white in a caravan right next to the sea i have already done half of what the isle of white has to offer in a week so for 1 week i will probably start beyblade to keep me entertained or board game video games etc but mainly beyblading.
Have fun Joyful_2
Welcome back Pegasis, and enjoy your holiday cutewolfsam Joyful_3
Enjoy your holiday cutewolfsam! Tell us all about it when you get back!
Yes i will enjoy massively and there will be lots to tell about this cause im going scoober diving so i will see load of fish.
Awesome (I HATE WATER Supaburn ) have a good holiday dude! :3
(Sep. 10, 2009  4:48 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Yes i will enjoy massively and there will be lots to tell about this cause im going scoober diving so i will see load of fish.

Thats one of the things i want to do in my life before i die Smile please tell me all about it ^^
Welcome back. Smile

I've gotten busy with other things and just don't have the time or enthusiasm to be visiting this site very much anymore. I may have a day where I get a chance to post a little bit, but for the most part, I'm going to be away for awhile. I most likely will be more active starting in November, when we get to planning some things here in Ft. Wayne. I'll still be answering pms, too, since this is my home page anyway. XD

C ya guyz
Welcome back King Kyouya but
See ya later Pichushute... hope your enthusiasm gets back up!
Bye Pichu Grin
And welcome back King Kyouya Grin
Hope to see you back Pichu!
Welcome back Kyouya
Hey everyone. I know I'm not on here a whole lot (I mostly lurk) but I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be away all this week, starting tomorrow, for a Caribbean Cruise.

See you all next Saturday!

~Ari
Bye then Tongue_out
Not gonna be as active as usual in the next few days, its Eid and am really busy Tongue_out Grin

ahhh, thank god i finished fasting the whole month Grin
I haven't been a very active part of this community for a few years, but I'm calling it quits now.

It was fun..for awhile, but I need to leave.
Later everyone.
(Sep. 24, 2009  11:03 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: I haven't been a very active part of this community for a few years, but I'm calling it quits now.

It was fun..for awhile, but I need to leave.
Later everyone.

It's sad to see someone who has been around for so long leave, but I wish you the best of luck with everything! Smile
Good luck with everything, Guitar_legend. Smile
Hey Guys and girls just to let you all know, after the last day of this term is over(today)..
i might not be as active; my computer still isn't fixed yet. Speechless
and because of the school term is over for 2 weeks.. the only time i can get on a computer is if i go to the local library and thats a fair distance away from my house. Unhappy

TTYL! Smile
Seeya Guitar_Legend and we'll be waiting for ya TJ...