Going Away/Coming Back Topic

No, Ultra didn't leave, he was banned, along with zeneo. Ashton decided to leave.
I know... but now what's gonna happen? Will this site get banned by the police? I have so many questions. I am sorry Kai-V if this is SPAM. I'll edit it if you need me to.
We will be fine. If one thing has been shown, it is that the community can handle hard times.
Don't worry anyone. I don't think this entire site will be banned at all. I remember one site being banned by the US (Cyber Crime?) Department for putting up paid apps for free. But this site can't be investigated upon being a Forum dedicated to children's spinning top game. There's only a small bit of tension among the Mumbai community members. I agree Ultra & ashton pinto are important members. Their absence can be noticed. But I bet no one cares about zeneo here. Tongue_out
(Jul. 01, 2013  12:04 PM)empress Wrote: Exactly! That Dayrider thing has forced many people to kind of 'stay away' from tournaments. That entire thing has successfully hunted down two members-
ashton pinto- he's currently doing his Degree. In India, if someone in college gets an FIR filed against that person, chances are that he can be rusticated; And find difficulty in finding jobs, and even Visa to foreign countries. No wonder he quit.

zeneo- He being my cousin, doesn't alot him to any sympathy from me. He's at fault for his post on the Thane tournament thread. But come to think of it, if that rawkus didn't happen, he surely wouldn't have posted such a disgraceful thing. Both, ashton and zeneo have been constantly helping nik1392 with tournaments. Seeing the two go is surely the death of this community. I hope ashton returns atleast. It doesn't seem like zeneo will be given another chance.

The only good thing that happened that I got his phone to use. He has been given his mom's Samsung Guru. XD Hehehe..!!!!!

zeneo was at a 90% warning level. He was gonna get banned sooner or later.
So no, its not entirely the ruckus caused at the tournament that had zeneo banned.

Also guys, there is no reason to make an issue out of this. It isn't too much of a problem at the moment. Dayrider's family will calm down quite soon. Even if they don't there's nothing that can help them get an entire site close down.

The Indian community was gonna "die" temporarily anyway. nik1392, ashton, and zeneo had already mentioned their temporary quittance. N0body too, has quit for a year.
Yes you read it right- ashton was gonna quit soon. He quit sooner than he'd estimated because of this issue, I believe.

There is no reason to discuss this matter. Ignore it. Those threats aren't supposed to be taken seriously. Nothing's wrong. We are not facing any "hard times" either.
Please stop discussing and speculating stuff at the moment.
I had no intention of making an issue out of this. zeneo was at 80% warning level, not 90.(If he was at 90, he obviously couldn't have attended the Thane tournament, duh.) The only reason I posted this was to show how one community was affected by impractical thinking by someone, nothing 'speculating' here, just plain truth, mister. Also, the community was good enough to host an event without the major guys. IDK if it's your personal attempt to keep the Dayrider thingy low, or just an itch to argue.
We have nothing to be blamed by the police ...
(Jul. 01, 2013  3:22 PM)empress Wrote: I had no intention of making an issue out of this. zeneo was at 80% warning level, not 90.(If he was at 90, he obviously couldn't have attended the Thane tournament, duh.) The only reason I posted this was to show how one community was affected by impractical thinking by someone, nothing 'speculating' here, just plain truth, mister. Also, the community was good enough to host an event without the major guys. IDK if it's your personal attempt to keep the Dayrider thingy low, or just an itch to argue.

Tell me how would it help you if you brought the Dayrider issue up in public?
No use- except introducing a bit of unwanted drama on a children's spinning tops' site.

And I never said that YOU were making an issue out of it. I was referring to everyone who was discussing this matter. It really isn't that major. If you want to escalate it, just the way Dayrider is said to have escalated it, go ahead. To be honest, all this should be carried out in PMs to Kai-V(even that ain't necessary atm). Discussing this publicly isn't right/necessary.

Plain truth you say? I wasn't even referring to what you think. I am referring to all those members who think that the site will be shut because of all this. Right now, by discussing this "so called truth" in public, the actual purpose of this thread (and the site in general) is being disrupted.
Kai-V's given a simple solution- Ignore the threats.

Of course the community is good enough to host without the "major guys". Which is exactly why I've said that the Indian community is not dead.

And yes, keeping the "Dayrider thingy low" (not because of it being controversial, but because of it not deserving any discussion) is what we should be doing. Itch to argue? Not really. But if you think so, get it to PMs.
Exactly. (in response to Kai-V, haven't read Jan's post yet)

Even if Dayrider was forced to buy the stuff(obviously he wasn't), I think the police have more important things to deal with than someone being forced to spend a few bucks on a spinning top...
Mr. Jan, I misinterpretted your addressing to all members, thinking it was meant for me. Sorry. Apologies.
I hope the Mumbai community will be able to host a tourney on HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day.
Nah. I'm not interested to argue with you. It'll be impossible for me to put up an arguement against your profound knowledge.
Already PMed Kai-V. Hopefully she replies.
(Jul. 01, 2013  3:38 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Exactly. (in response to Kai-V, haven't read Jan's post yet)

Even if Dayrider was forced to buy the stuff(obviously he wasn't), I think the police have more important things to deal with than someone being forced to spend a few bucks on a spinning top...

It is not even that : the police could or could not do something about it, but it is not related at all with the World Beyblade Organization, and frankly this site does nothing wrong to be shut down and I have had to bring it up to the authority once so they briefly investigated it and if there was anything illegal going on, they would have acted already.

Things happening on Facebook happen on Facebook ... All we can do here is ban people, but it will not solve the roots of the problems you guys have within the Indian community, and that is not our responsibility ...
I took a course on cyber law and from that standpoint and a common sense one there is absolutely no logic behind anyone even suggesting this site could be shut down because of an issue in one of our subcommunities that was merely sponsored by this site.
(Jul. 01, 2013  5:18 PM)Time Wrote: I took a course on cyber law and from that standpoint and a common sense one there is absolutely no logic behind anyone even suggesting this site could be shut down because of an issue in one of our subcommunities that was merely sponsored by this site.
lel XD friend we all know that! Smile shininggodMS was kinda scared so he posted this .....
(Jul. 01, 2013  2:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The Indian community was gonna "die" temporarily anyway. nik1392, ashton, and zeneo had already mentioned their temporary quittance. N0body too, has quit for a year.
Wait, when did I quit?

And the Dayrider issue should have stayed in PMs in IMO. Bringing it here will just bring out more lies, arguements and hatred.
Maybe Discussing this matter here is not good. Now start PMing for this matter please! (Jansterblast, empress, ashton pinto, N0body etc.)
Ive beem away for the last few days. Had wedding stuff this past weekend. But im back now.
Hello guys, after thinking for a while... I came to a conclusion that quitting beyblade won't do me any good, and would rather make our India community less active, more specifically in tourneys!
also I got news that the guy who literally tortured mentally has quit beyblade and is selling his stuff now..... so I don't need to worry , I guess... so I am back with much more deeper love for beyblade!
Welcome back!
I was worried there for a second XD welcome back!
Welcome back ashton! after 3 days of quitting Grin Smile
yeah thanks.. i just hope that everything turns out to be fine Smile
This is so Legit, hope the Indian comm. doesn't die
Quick statement, I will be on vacation until the 8th. So I will answer PMs but not as often. Happy 4th of July to all the Americans on here! Also, happy belated Canadian Independence Day.
Hey, everyone. I'm alive.
If any one of you remember me then hey, I'm BeybladeStation. I was a pretty big hit on YouTube frankly, but then lost the passion I had for Beyblade as I was focused on other things. I've grown to play a game called Minecraft now and am very fond of it. I will be starting a new Youtube channel from it, called TheFitSoldier. Anyways guys, I loved much of the community here. Special thanks to Kai-V and everyone else who I've known around here.

I will be active in the 'Your Creations' Topic most likely, so I will spend some time here.