God's Pawn Arts

For Izuma, just use a dragon shilhoutee
News: My media PC is caputt, so you guys need to wait way too long, really sorry. But I will post Act of the novel. Keep the fan art rolling in xD
ha, ill post Izuma's Shadow Drakage form asap if i can get it scanned that is.............
I and my "far away friends" have made some more soundtracks ready to be posted. If you Izuma could give me the picture, I can use it as a backround to your character "theme".
For personal reasons please delete this post.
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:20 PM)Kavasiki Wrote: 5 new soundtracks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXxYnyh6P...BE108547FB
(playlist link.)

Some of the music's description contain spoilers, it will say *spoiler* so if you decide that you would have a spoiler free experience, please don't read the *Spoiler* description.

it didn't said spoilers....

oh, and I just saw your soundtrack "the dark beast". I was Laughing cause for a second I thought I saw Roxas from Kingdom hearts..LOL

oh, and who made the pictures, you or your "far away" friends?
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:27 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:20 PM)Kavasiki Wrote: Some of the music's description contain spoilers, it will say *spoiler* so if you decide that you would have a spoiler free experience, please don't read the *Spoiler* description.

it didn't said spoilers....

Now they do, I think YouTube was a little slow in updating the descriptions.

(Jun. 27, 2011  2:27 PM)DX Wrote: oh, and who made the pictures, you or your "far away" friends?

I don't know, I found all of them on Google.com.
I tried to find matching pictures to some of the places and characters
Please delete this post.
Delete this post.

And remember, keep on posting fan arts.
Felix & Yuima ready for battle. Tongue_out

[Image: Kavaskii.png]

Credits goes to Jesse Arndt ( http://digital-maesma.deviantart.com/ ) for the picture.

Note: This is hand drawn.

This is just one of many awesome stuff that will come from both you guys and others.
Woah.

I never thought of Felix and Yuima like that, but I guess it makes sense.
Damn sick bro sorry for the language, please finish the darned story and post it, I need something to read
(Jan. 28, 2012  8:18 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Damn sick bro sorry for the language, please finish the darned story and post it, I need something to read

I would if I could. I lost nearly all of my inspiration. I have tried to get some help but all says indirectly "no" after a week or two. Also I would like to post all of the Acts that have not been posted but there is a MUST when it comes to grammar and word errors I don't feel like doing... I will post them sometime, but I need to get my inspiration back... there are characters to be revealed, new story plot ad much much more. And Microsoft Word glitched on me.
Send to me, I'll help clean up.
(Feb. 01, 2012  9:20 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Send to me, I'll help clean up.

Fancy picture indeed.

As I have said plenty of time if anyone would like to help send me a PM.

Aurora to the left, Anona to the right.

Credits goes to Jesse Arndt ( http://digital-maesma.deviantart.com/ ) for the picture.
Here is another picture of a character:
I think you guys might know who this is.
Drawn by Desiree-U at Deviant Art.

This is just one of many as I have a secret project going (which is why I have not posted any acts yet) and I was able to get Windows 8 which resulted in me not being able to access my Hard Drive which in turn sets me on a standby.
Awesome artwork!

It's good to hear that this is still ongoing~
I have never ended it. As I wrote on the main thread I have two jobs, I cannot access my HDD and I have a project going so these things including my free time I also have to spend with friends and family takes a lot of time.
Posted this once on the main thread but it fits more on this one. Grin

Here is a sneak peek at my project that is currently undergoing, look it at as a favor since I have yet to post more acts.

Pages created by sugarnhoney at DeviantArt.

There are more pages to come so stay tuned. Grin