Give me combos to test my attack types against

So I'm kinda just playing around with attack types today and thought it might be fun to ask the forum for combos to play test against. I've got mostly just DB stuff to work with but I have some stuff from outside DB like drift and mobius. The only thing I don't have from DB is the Valkyrie 1 core and atomic' obviously. 

The combos I'm messing around with are Guilty Longinus Gg.Ds'-2 and I'm playing around with switching between nexus+s, xtreme', and variable. I'll also be trying out Savior Perseus with similar set ups.
(Feb. 24, 2022  12:26 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Dynamite+F Belial 2 Giga Drift

Yah thats a tough combo, Drift is a mf'er lol. my guilty set ups didn't really stand a chance, it's very hard to ring out. On the other hand I noticed Savior Perseus giga xtreme worked well but in the weirdest way: If Savior Perseus got a really good hit drift would start to go wild and ring itself out from riding the tornado ridge too hard. idk is that a viable strategy, hitting drift so hard it goes berserk?

Also I had a question about your combo, I'm new to beyblade obviously. So with drift I find the best way to control it is to launch at a power thats like medium to lightish. With the belial 2 core to engage the burst lock I need to pull MAD HARD, so my problem is I can't control drift and engage the burst lock. Am I using drift wrong?
Ok... you have the Longinus core right?
Try this:
Vanish Longinus Over Bearing'-0 (lol)
(Feb. 24, 2022  1:33 AM)Etan900 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  12:26 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Dynamite+F Belial 2 Giga Drift

Yah thats a tough combo, Drift is a mf'er lol. my guilty set ups didn't really stand a chance, it's very hard to ring out. On the other hand I noticed Savior Perseus giga xtreme worked well but in the weirdest way: If Savior Perseus got a really good hit drift would start to go wild and ring itself out from riding the tornado ridge too hard. idk is that a viable strategy, hitting drift so hard it goes berserk?

Also I had a question about your combo, I'm new to beyblade obviously. So with drift I find the best way to control it is to launch at a power thats like medium to lightish. With the belial 2 core to engage the burst lock I need to pull MAD HARD, so my problem is I can't control drift and engage the burst lock. Am I using drift wrong?

I'd reccommend Valkyrie I over Belial II for that Dynamite combo, since the launch speed required for the burst lock can put Drift at a disadvantage. Personally I find Belial II to be better used in Savior combos since those have a generally higher burst risk

If I'm not wrong, Drift goes along the ridge when it's knocked off balance and the sides of its dish start to touch the ground, leading to acceleration at the cost of control. It's a viable strategy I guess since Drift loses stamina really fast in that state, however it is a little luck-dependent.
(Feb. 24, 2022  4:53 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Ok... you have the Longinus core right?
Try this:
Vanish Longinus Over Bearing'-0 (lol)

So this combo was really promising, but it basically lost to xtreme' on an insanely consistent level. I had it up against either guilty longinus gg.x'-2 and savior perseus gg.x'-3 and as long as xtreme was on it wasn't hard to beat.

I'm starting to think vs same spin attack the vanish blade's rubber can force it to lose stamina due to the same spin rubber friction. I got two survivor finishes with guilty and was completely stunned that it happened with xtreme.

Against destroy' it did better, but still wasn't the hardest match up. I've seen this combo around a lot though and I'm guessing its good in stamina vs stamina matches.

(Feb. 24, 2022  4:59 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  1:33 AM)Etan900 Wrote: Yah thats a tough combo, Drift is a mf'er lol. my guilty set ups didn't really stand a chance, it's very hard to ring out. On the other hand I noticed Savior Perseus giga xtreme worked well but in the weirdest way: If Savior Perseus got a really good hit drift would start to go wild and ring itself out from riding the tornado ridge too hard. idk is that a viable strategy, hitting drift so hard it goes berserk?

I'd reccommend Valkyrie I over Belial II for that Dynamite combo, since the launch speed required for the burst lock can put Drift at a disadvantage. Personally I find Belial II to be better used in Savior combos since those have a generally higher burst risk

If I'm not wrong, Drift goes along the ridge when it's knocked off balance and the sides of its dish start to touch the ground, leading to acceleration at the cost of control. It's a viable strategy I guess since Drift loses stamina really fast in that state, however it is a little luck-dependent.

Ahhhh Valkyrie 1 is still missing from my collection, but one day I'll try it. Belial 2 on Savior is an awesome recommendation, and I will be playing with that soon

Also I found knocking drift off balance was very consistent when using savior+xtreme, in fact it was the only consistent way I was able to win against that combo. I think I'll play more with it and see how it goes.
(Feb. 23, 2022  11:44 PM)Etan900 Wrote: Quindi oggi sto solo giocando con i tipi di attacco e ho pensato che potrebbe essere divertente chiedere al forum le combo contro cui giocare. Ho per lo più solo roba DB con cui lavorare, ma ho alcune cose dall'esterno di DB come drift e mobius. L'unica cosa che non ho da DB è il core di Valkyrie 1 e ovviamente atomico. 

Le combo con cui sto scherzando sono Guilty Longinus Gg.Ds'-2 e sto giocando con il passaggio tra nexus+s, xtreme' e variable. Proverò anche Savior Perseus con configurazioni simili.
Prova contro:
Vise Leopard (Level Chip) 0Bump Keep'
Vise Leopard Spread Survive
Vise Leopard (Level Chip) 0Lift Octa
Vise Leopard 7 bump destroy
Vise Leopard 7 croce atomica
Vise Leopard 0 bump yard
Vise Leopard giga accel
(Mar. 28, 2022  7:43 AM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2022  11:44 PM)Etan900 Wrote: Quindi oggi sto solo giocando con i tipi di attacco e ho pensato che potrebbe essere divertente chiedere al forum le combo contro cui giocare. Ho per lo più solo roba DB con cui lavorare, ma ho alcune cose dall'esterno di DB come drift e mobius. L'unica cosa che non ho da DB è il core di Valkyrie 1 e ovviamente atomico. 

Le combo con cui sto scherzando sono Guilty Longinus Gg.Ds'-2 e sto giocando con il passaggio tra nexus+s, xtreme' e variable. Proverò anche Savior Perseus con configurazioni simili.
Prova contro:
Vise Leopard 0 bump yard
Vise Leopard giga accel

dude... vise is OLD

Prova contro:
Vise Leopard 0 bump yard
Vise Leopard giga accel
uh... none of those are good in burst standard, even in limited where leopard has some use it isn't terribly effective

Prova contro:
Vise Leopard 0 bump yard
Vise Leopard giga accel

I don't have Vise Leopard sorry!
Vanish Longinus/Bahamut/Fafnir Giga/Tapered Zone'+Z. Zone'+Z has good K.O. defense against any attack types.
(Mar. 30, 2022  8:11 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2022  7:43 AM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: Prova contro:
Vise Leopard 0 bump yard
Vise Leopard giga accel
uh... nessuno di questi va bene nello standard burst, anche in limitato dove il leopardo ha una certa utilità non è terribilmente efficace
I know 😢
But awakened Vise Leopard?

(Mar. 30, 2022  3:45 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2022  7:43 AM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: Prova contro:
Vise Leopard 0 bump yard
Vise Leopard giga accel

amico... la morsa è VECCHIA

come modernizzare Vise?
(Mar. 31, 2022  5:47 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2022  8:11 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: uh... nessuno di questi va bene nello standard burst, anche in limitato dove il leopardo ha una certa utilità non è terribilmente efficace
I know 😢

(Mar. 30, 2022  3:45 PM)GhostFox Wrote: amico... la morsa è VECCHIA

come modernizzare Vise?
Vise Leopard is from Cho-Z, Etan900 combos are generally from DB. There is a lot of weight and power difference (And Vise isn't that good)
There is also no way to awaken Vise.
Vise Leopard è di Cho-Z, Etan900 combo sono generalmente di DB. C'è molta differenza di peso e potenza (e Vise non è così buono)
Non c'è nemmeno modo di risvegliare Vise.
(Mar. 31, 2022  5:47 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2022  8:11 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: uh... nessuno di questi va bene nello standard burst, anche in limitato dove il leopardo ha una certa utilità non è terribilmente efficace
I know 😢

(Mar. 30, 2022  3:45 PM)GhostFox Wrote: amico... la morsa è VECCHIA

come modernizzare Vise?

try it against god layers and early cho-z layers in the combos i made Smile
(Mar. 31, 2022  6:50 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2022  5:47 PM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: Lo so 😢
Ma Vise Leopard risvegliato?

vieni modernizzare Vise?

provalo contro i livelli dio e i primi livelli cho-z nelle combo che ho creatoSmile

will be good?

And awakened Vise Leopard feat Lord or Magma with performance tip Hybrid?

(Mar. 31, 2022  6:36 PM)Mente Cava8 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2022  5:47 PM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: Lo so 😢
Ma Vise Leopard risvegliato?

vieni modernizzare Vise?
Vise Leopard è di Cho-Z, le combo Etan900 sono generalmente di DB. C'è molta differenza di peso e potenza (e Vise non è così buono)
Vise Leopard è di Cho-Z, Etan900 combo sono generalmente di DB. C'è molta differenza di peso e potenza (e Vise non è così buono)
Vise Leopard awakened:
https://preview.redd.it/8k5zw2do7em51.jp...b08d4234ea
(Apr. 01, 2022  11:36 AM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2022  6:50 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: provalo contro i livelli dio e i primi livelli cho-z nelle combo che ho creatoSmile

will be good?

(Mar. 31, 2022  6:36 PM)Mente Cava8 Wrote: .
Vise Leopard è di Cho-Z, le combo Etan900 sono generalmente di DB. C'è molta differenza di peso e potenza (e Vise non è così buono)
Vise Leopard è di Cho-Z, Etan900 combo sono generalmente di DB. C'è molta differenza di peso e potenza (e Vise non è così buono)
Vise Leopard awakened:

uh... it just... broke...
the rubber broke off
(Apr. 01, 2022  11:36 AM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote: will be good?

(Mar. 31, 2022  6:36 PM)Mente Cava8 Wrote: .
Vise Leopard awakened:
This is a broken Vise Leopard, with its jaw locked while it is open. Also, it cannot be started as per what I have read about it because it does not fit on the launcher.
Questo è un Vise Leopard rotto, con la mascella bloccata mentre è aperto. Inoltre, non può essere avviato secondo quanto ho letto a riguardo perché non si adatta al programma di avvio.
(Apr. 01, 2022  1:29 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2022  11:36 AM)Aiiro Hyuma Wrote: sarà buono?

E risvegliato a Vise Leopard feat Lord o Magma con performance tip Hybrid?

Vise Leopard si è risvegliato:

uh... si è solo... rotto...
la gomma si è rotta

se cambiassi le molle andrebbe un po' meglio?
(Apr. 01, 2022  7:14 PM)Aiiro Hyouma Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2022  1:29 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: uh... si è solo... rotto...
la gomma si è rotta

se cambiassi le molle andrebbe un po' meglio?

i don't know how leopard works

but probably yes

worst case scenario you need a new layer
(Feb. 23, 2022  11:44 PM)Etan900 Wrote: So I'm kinda just playing around with attack types today and thought it might be fun to ask the forum for combos to play test against. I've got mostly just DB stuff to work with but I have some stuff from outside DB like drift and mobius. The only thing I don't have from DB is the Valkyrie 1 core and atomic' obviously. 

The combos I'm messing around with are Guilty Longinus Gg.Ds'-2 and I'm playing around with switching between nexus+s, xtreme', and variable. I'll also be trying out Savior Perseus with similar set ups.

If you keep Longinus it will be easier quordle
Dynamite F Gear L Gear Belial2 Wheel Xtend+
Possibly try prominence Perseus illegal zone' +z 2 armor. I use this as my attack combo benchmark. It can be ko'd but has lots of burst resistance and parry potential.