Girago/Reviser Girago SA165MF (Attack mode)

Well, It might be great on W145, but it may not be able to KO 230 or counter attackers as well. SA165 also allows it to OS some left-spin attackers that are not on SA165, but I guess we could try it. Smile
someone else should test it, though, 'cause I don't have my W145 right now, and I'm leaving for DC in like an hour.
I think Wywang Wywang GB145RF can beat this.
Of course it can,I mean oven though this thing has low rotational recoil it still suffers from low speed and low grip, so a high smash combo like that could totally beat this, but I would like this face Wayvang.
Just tested this. It reminds me a lot of Phantom Cygnus 85MF, in that it generally kills Stamina types and Defense types, but looses to Attack and apparently Left Spin. I haven't tested it against any Left Spin beys yet though.

Reviser Girago SA165MF vs MF-H Duo Aquario W145BWD
Girago: 13/20 (3 OS, 10 KO)
Duo: 7/20 (6 OS, 1 KO)

Girago Win Rate: 65%

This was a bit harder than expected. Duo would destabilize and knock Girago out of slide path. Maybe I'm just not good with MF. Does this happen to anyone else? Anyways, most of the KOs were at the very beginning of the match. TBH I didn't really see Girago do anything this entire matchup since Reviser is on the bottom, but Revsier had a ton of smash. I'm assuming Duo made contact with the "top of Reviser". (which is on the bottom)

Reviser Girago SA165MF vs Killerken Killerken E230RS(Boost Mode)
Girago: 20/20 (5 KO, 15 OS)
Killerken: 0/20 (N/A)

Girago Win Rate: 100%

1 Tie Redone

This battle was just to prove how well thing thing does against Defense types, but specifically 230 height combos in general. I've mentioned it before, the top of Girago is extremely aggressive. For a lot of battles, Girago came really close to KOing, but RS' excellent defense managed to keep it in the stadium. I've tried CS informally and it was repeatedly shoot across the room. Don't forget, this is MF we are talking about here. Girago on an RF has no issues taking out anything 230 even on a 145 height. 230 is probably the worst choice to use against anything Girago.

Reviser Girago SA165MF vs Balro Wyvang GB145R2F
Girago: 6/20 (All OS)
Wyvang: 14/20 (All KO)

Girago Win Rate: 30%

Girago's only hope of winning was to "dodge" attacks. Aside from that, the utter lack of grip made this a relatively easy target for Balro Wyvang GB145R2F. MF didn't even net 1 KO on Wyvang. Wyvang just went to fast and completely dominated Girago. Again, if Girago was lucky and dodged the first couple hits it could probably OS.

I feel like it should have done better against Stamina, but maybe that was just my launching. 230 Stamina types are obviously crushed, but I want to test mid-range stamina types more thoroughly. If anyone else could help test mid-range Stamina combos, that would be awesome.
Tornado Stalling would be useless too a synchrom attack combo?

Also, I think you messed up somewhere against duo too, because you are using BWD, a tip that is more easily to destabilize than WD, it should last long enough to destabilize it at low RPM

I still like this combo, without minding the falls
No...I really did use BWD lol. BWD has a more stamina than WD and other D series tips on 145 for whatever reason. I was going by Blitz's initial testing as well as some of my own informal testing.
Yes, I know, I use Orojya Goreim AD145BWD (I admit has more recoil though)

I meant that when both have low RPM, Girago should destibilize it because BWD is sharper than other D tips
Please test against MF Phantom Cancer C145MS. Please try. If you dont have ms use bs, if you dont have bs just use s or any tip with bad balance.
Meow! Can you try W145? When I was testing a while back I actually preferred that over SA145. Im so sorry my testing is so limited right now. Hard to test beyblades when you finally get a baby to sleep. Lol.
(Apr. 24, 2013  12:39 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Please test against MF Phantom Cancer C145MS. Please try. If you dont have ms use bs, if you dont have bs just use s or any tip with bad balance.

What competitive value would that bring.....
(Apr. 24, 2013  1:29 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  12:39 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Please test against MF Phantom Cancer C145MS. Please try. If you dont have ms use bs, if you dont have bs just use s or any tip with bad balance.

What competitive value would that bring.....

That doesn't mean you have to be sarcastic, come on, let's be more friendly

diblee123: C145 is outclassed for stamina long time ago, AD145 and W145 are better, also MS is a bad tip... WD is the tip for the job for a stamina type, a tip with bad balance would lose too easy, beyblades needs balance, more with an attack/anti-attack type that has this high stamina and can hit with low RPM
The thing is, I know those parts are very outclassed. But I saw a video where C145 was used with a S tip in a zero-g attack type stadium, and it was against a bey Ifraid Bahamdia W145CF. The bey didnt get knocked out because C145 scraped and prevented the beyblade from being KOED. Phantom adds stamina to the combo, and c145 with a ms is to prevent being knocked out. Cancer is a good stamina energy ring, and MF adds weight.
You could do the same with SA165 and E230, but still this isn't zero g and it would lose stamina frequently, eventually it would be os
(Apr. 24, 2013  11:34 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: You could do the same with SA165 and E230, but still this isn't zero g and it would lose stamina frequently, eventually it would be os

Maybe if we use it with left spin, it could spinsteal. Oh never mind. This is not going to work with out a zero-g stadium. Also this combo is great, and the only thing I have heard of that can beat it is a good attack type with smash.
Wish i could build this i can't till my DX sets come. When are you doing the attack test.
(Apr. 25, 2013  12:23 AM)diblee123 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  11:34 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: You could do the same with SA165 and E230, but still this isn't zero g and it would lose stamina frequently, eventually it would be os

Maybe if we use it with left spin, it could spinsteal. Oh never mind. This is not going to work with out a zero-g stadium. Also this combo is great, and the only thing I have heard of that can beat it is a good attack type with smash.
Actually theblackdragon posted earlier that spin steal can also beat this.
Ok than, test against Revizer Dragooon SA165MS.
(Apr. 26, 2013  10:14 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Ok than, test against Revizer Dragooon SA165MS.

That would get OS's by this and most likely by every other right spin combo......
Allright! I'm back... Whew! You guys like doubled the posts while I was gone! Tongue_out

Just to help with understanding the combo's weaknesses, I will put a list of effective counters in the OP. Smile

@ Meow: Thanks so much for testing against Duo! I was itching to know if this could take it out. Smile
is this synchrome good in zero g stadiums?
Finally got a little time to test......

Girago Girago SA165MF vs. MF Diablo Pegasis II BD145RF
Diablo launched first on even launches, Girago launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Girago: 25 (20 OS, 5 KO)
Diablo: 5 (0 OS, 5 KO)
Girago Win %: 83.3%

Diablo got owned. Only chance it had was catching Girago close to the edge or at the very beginning if Girago didn't start moving right after I launched. It was funny watching them meet in middle sometimes and both would almost stop. I believe the SA165 works much better vs Diablo than W145 cause Diablo had a hard time making good contact, but even when it did Girago held it own very well.
Great! thanks! Smile Those are some pretty awesome results. I guess it has no problem with anti-attack.
(Apr. 27, 2013  5:17 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: Finally got a little time to test......

Girago Girago SA165MF vs. MF Diablo Pegasis II BD145RF
Diablo launched first on even launches, Girago launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Girago: 25 (20 OS, 5 KO)
Diablo: 5 (0 OS, 5 KO)
Girago Win %: 83.3%

Diablo got owned. Only chance it had was catching Girago close to the edge or at the very beginning if Girago didn't start moving right after I launched. It was funny watching them meet in middle sometimes and both would almost stop. I believe the SA165 works much better vs Diablo than W145 cause Diablo had a hard time making good contact, but even when it did Girago held it own very well.
Nice tests. Thanks for taking the time to do that. If you have anymore time could you test against Synchrome Anti-Attack? I want to see if anything would be different.
Hey guys! i just found out that my Girago will be coming on May 18th, so if anyone wants to wait until then, I will have some tests up against basic attack, defense, and stamina combos, just to compare the combo's performance when a second Girago is used instead of reviser. Smile Thanks!
Can someone test the combo with Genbull instead of Girago/Revizer? I know the idea is to test other combos against this than to change the combo itself, but I think it can be useful too for the combo (the problem: I don't have MF and time to test, also I'm tired -I hate adulthood!-)

Thanks!