Ginga, the new Tyson?

(Aug. 05, 2010  1:57 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:42 AM)RockLeon Wrote: funny cause you just like his personality Speechless and gingka isnt an fan girl character kyoya and kai are ^-^ and Ldrago can shoot lazersbut ka can shoot fire and flaming feathers and has dranzer and can do a bunch of other cool things

I like the physical design of Ginga, too. I like his joyful and innocent-like voice. I like Pegasis and his various attacks (Although Shooting Star Attack did sorta get old at one point) And I like the various actions he makes throught his personnality.

And I don't know much Tyson fan girls, either. I can understand Kai and Kyouya fangirls, but a Tyson fangirl should look the other way to find something much, muuuuch cooler. I never said Kai wasn't cooler than Ginga, although I don't think it's the case, but I rather said Tyson is a worst protagonist than Ginga, personnality-wise, skill-wise and physically-wise.
yes shooting star attack is getting old Speechless
tyson wasnt actual that bad of aguy in battles and stuff sure he was cocky most of the times but in episodes he didnt get teached a lesson Speechless
skill wise is the only problem i had with that I: tyson has been world champ for 3 years and might be more then that Speechless and noboy neve said tyson wouldappear in metal fuion explosion Grin with a MFB dragoon Grin
Tyson might be cocky but he has the right to he won the worldchampionship three times already, and i think luck has nothing to do with it tyson wins because of his hard work. If Ginga where to fight tyson in a beybattle i think tyson wold win,but then again you never know what would happen with ginga so i do think he'll be able to surpass tyson someday.............but justs not to day.
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I find it useless to compare both characters actually, they were not meant to be, otherwise they would live in the same universe. I just find that in general, Metal Fight Beyblade has become better than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. As for Takao and Ginga, I do not know.

and why arent they in the same universe
and okay Grin
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:06 AM)RockLeon Wrote: and why arent they in the same universe
and okay Grin
The creators wanted to move away from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade because there was no other development possible with the old characters and Beyblades.
Takao was just a jerk he talked carp about all the other characters. Ginga always wins his battles (other than his fight with Ryuuga) which I hate they make it look like hes invincible. If they were to battle Ginga would win because he believs more in a bladers skill with a blade Takao thinks you have to use completely different parts to improve your blade (which is true in real life but not entirely the point of this thread).
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:11 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Takao was just a jerk he talked carp about all the other characters. Ginga always wins his battles (other than his fight with Ryuuga) which I hate they make it look like hes invincible. If they were to battle Ginga would win because he believs more in a bladers skill with a blade Takao thinks you have to use completely different parts to improve your blade (which is true in real life but not entirely the point of this thread).

not all the time ;D theirs kai and brooklin hemanaged to stop making them evil when he was battling it was a different him then wene he wasnt
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:06 AM)RockLeon Wrote: and why arent they in the same universe
and okay Grin
The creators wanted to move away from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade because there was no other development possible with the old characters and Beyblades.

1. its not really a diference in universe Speechless cause kenny did invent the HMS which are pretty much the proto types of MFBs
2. k the character thing ya i guess
3. they beyblade thing they could have made an MFB dragoon and MFB dranzer
but we should get back ontopic
(Aug. 05, 2010  2:11 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Takao was just a jerk he talked carp about all the other characters. Ginga always wins his battles (other than his fight with Ryuuga) which I hate they make it look like hes invincible. If they were to battle Ginga would win because he believs more in a bladers skill with a blade Takao thinks you have to use completely different parts to improve your blade (which is true in real life but not entirely the point of this thread).

Ginga doesn't always win his battles. He got quite owned, during his first encounter with Ryuuga.

And the fact that he's seemingly invincible is, I think, a good thing for his character: It shows that, even though he has all that power, he wasn't corrupted by it. He could act like a mugging jerk, y'know, like Tyson did, but he doesn't because he's a truly kind person.
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:13 PM)kingdom27 Wrote: people let's stop this argument!!! don't you guys know that shooting star attack will be blown away by dragoon's evolution storm so pegasis is no match to dragoons power!!!

So wut? Ginga has other ultimate attacks other than that shooting star attack on storm pegasis, like that... um... storm burrito?(I only watch the japanese manga series though im a chinese and doesn't understand japanese. the english version is sooooooo cr@ppy, they speak when they dont need to!)
personally i think ginga has stumped tyson ten times over but he needs to ditch the scarf thats about it.
I think Tyson is number 1 when it comes to trash-talk for everything else maybe a tie
I would have to go with tyson because yes it's true tyson is cocky and ginka is modest but ginka would be cocky too if he wasn't born into the world of beyblade and was named beyblade champion. If ginka was born in the same town at the same time as tyson he would have lost to tyson anytime espesially with the fact that the first season the bit beasts were way more active than now just coming during a special attack.
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:56 PM)sharkman Wrote: I would have to go with tyson because yes it's true tyson is cocky and ginka is modest but ginka would be cocky too if he wasn't born into the world of beyblade and was named beyblade champion. If ginka was born in the same town at the same time as tyson he would have lost to tyson anytime espesially with the fact that the first season the bit beasts were way more active than now just coming during a special attack.
I do not think you understand Ginga's personality if you really think the first sentence is true.

Moreover, there are just no more "bit beasts" in Metal Fight Beyblade because they are useless. Plus, if bladers can still have very intense battles without "bit beasts", then perhaps they are better than bladers who do battle 'as intense' but with "bit beasts" ... ?
i think ginga his bey is metal and tysons is probaly plastic metal beats plasticCute
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:50 PM)stormleone2336 Wrote: i think ginga his bey is metal and tysons is probaly plastic metal beats plasticCute
Takao has more than one Beyblade however. There is probably indeed more metal in Ginga's though, I suppose.
i think if you upgraded tysons dragoon to a mfb blade or downgraded gingkas pegasus to a hms blade gingka would win. beside that battle with ryuga where ginka lost control, he always is calm and coolheaded. tyson gets in one bit of trouble and almost losses the battle and if it were not for dragoon he would never have been the world champ. Dragoon is the only reason tyson was good. If you downgrade gingkas blade you need to factor in pegasus as a bit-beast. If you upgrade tysons blade you need to factor out dragoon. Ether way when you get down to it gingkas skill without a bit-beast would give him the advantage to beat tyson.
Interesting discussion, I'm quite fond of both Tyson and Gingka *bells* and ya know can't Gingka be the first Gingka instead of the new Tyson? They are both totally different characters.

Whilst both are prone to goofiness, being very much connected with their Beyblades than the other characters in their respective series and winning alot there are differences between the pair:

Tyson is kind of like a jock but one with a heart of gold if the situation calls for it. Yes he messes up alot he can be rather arrogant and sometimes selfish but he gets called out on it. Tyson is actually quite likeable and I have felt sorry for Tyson many a time in G-Rev, he basically got backstabbed alot by those close to him considering V-Force seemed to be about how the teammates are his true friends etc.

Gingka on the other hand is somewhat more like Kai *referring to his drifter nature and not just the scarf lol* but somewhat less angst ridden and a whole lot more friendlier. I like the fact he isn't arrogant and possibly more cheerful than Tyson. It is a refreshing attitude to have! And you cannot hate him just warm to him! I don't think he is as big eater as Tyson is, well beyond his burger obsession.

So Tyson or Gingka? I love both and they are both awesome!...

...Besides to me Max is the best of all Beyblade characters Tongue_out_wink *biased! lol*
I THINK U SHUD CONTINUE THE OLD BEYBLADE
I like Tyson better outside of battling, but in battling I think Gingka has more spirit. i.e GOOOOO PEGASUS!

Come on Dragoon!
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:49 PM)gururaj Wrote: I THINK U SHUD CONTINUE THE OLD BEYBLADE

WHO THE HELL IS "U"? I MEAN, THE WBO ISN'T MAKING THE ANIME, YOU NAIVE TOMATOE SANDWHICH!
for now, I like tyson because his battle with brooklyn was epic, but I have yet to see ginga defeat ryuga
(Aug. 08, 2010  9:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:56 PM)sharkman Wrote: I would have to go with tyson because yes it's true tyson is cocky and ginka is modest but ginka would be cocky too if he wasn't born into the world of beyblade and was named beyblade champion. If ginka was born in the same town at the same time as tyson he would have lost to tyson anytime espesially with the fact that the first season the bit beasts were way more active than now just coming during a special attack.
I do not think you understand Ginga's personality if you really think the first sentence is true.

Moreover, there are just no more "bit beasts" in Metal Fight Beyblade because they are useless. Plus, if bladers can still have very intense battles without "bit beasts", then perhaps they are better than bladers who do battle 'as intense' but with "bit beasts" ... ?

How can you say that MFB Has real battles , If there aren't any bit beast or animal spirits inside the beys in MFB then i love to see how the creators explain , pegasis beyblade to fly in the air to make starblast attack or when the burn phoenix bounces of the construction sites rods when Phoenix faces Gingka , & how can L-Drago destroy stadiums with it's puny shape

Correct me if i didn't get what you were saying but i think i got it right

MFB Has taken a very Childish turn even a friend of mine who was a beyblade fan , told me to turn off MFB as i was showing it too him

I Would always choose Tyson over Gignka anyday , somehow Gingka is really annoying & gets on my nerves , somehow when i watch MFB i always wait for the episode to get over & only watch for the bey battles somehow i feel if gingka is so mature why does he always behave like a kid , he is only mature in beybattles

This maybe a bit off topic but somehow MFB is sorta responsible for Gingka not being that popular , it does not have plots , the sinister feel of the old series [ when villains always remain in the dark & you would think man who is this guy & would be left guessing ] , usually villains in MFB show up in 2-3 episodes

Long Story Short Tyson + Dragoon FTW
Tyson is cocky, overconfident, and without dragoon he wouldnt be close to as good as he is.
Ginga is is more calm, nicer, a better beyblader, and funnier in my opinion

@ ginga beyblader, necro much?
@NitroNeo89, that post was months old
@NitroNeo89.- Of course, it would be a problem of perception. Still MFB hasn't finished, however there have been interesting battles. It is true there are no bit beasts, but the metaphors are a way to making the battles interesting. Of course, the creators would have known it would be boring just to show two beyblades hitting each other, one randomly flying, etc. Also, as far as I know, both ideas in BSB and even MFB are that the blades power are based on the blader spirit, something cheesy like that, and not necessarily bit-beasts.

Explain what you mean by childish, MFB is obviously a kids show, what would you expect. Many of those who were terribly stick to BSB could not support it. MFB is not necessarily directed to the old beyblade fans, but for the youth. Besides, what would you expect from the character's behavior being childish, they are 12-14 years old, who besides have no adult supervision as we have seen...

I don't know why you say MFB has no plot. In my opinion I actually find MFB more entertaining in plots rather than those in BSB. They have a more deep focus on the psychological side of the character, as well as his history. As a matter of fact, BSB itself became not as entertaining for the fact that all of its seasons had the same structure.
Begin world tournament-go beat teams-evil organization shows with a representative team-tyson beats the "main" vilian-they all become friends at the end.
Even though MFB can be most times predictable, it is refreshing to see that the structure changed, that is if you have watched the 2nd season until now, which is about to become entertainig as it seems. Don't generalize that villians in MFB appear in "2-3 episodes", that happened in first season, but second season is different, even if it isn't finshed yet. Watch MFB and analyze it well, then make an elaborated conclusion about it.
this is still going on?

and iv noticed the tyson wouldnt be nothing without dragoon,ha tyson has helped dragoon out as much as dragoon has helped tyson,does nobody remember the episode where some kid stole tysons and diachi's bey and used them and lost? hmmm probably cause dragoon didnt have tyson,so you cant really say its because of dragoon hes so good,its because of him and dragoon toghter

with gingka it's the same thing

and boy i wished this thread was locked....... this is never going to end.........