Ginga's Cases.

Seems pretty useless since one doesn't work and the other only holds one blade which would also make it slower to get out than if you just put it in your pocket.
Yeah, but does your pocket slide open in an awesome way Serious?
I thought as much.
Yes, we know it's a pointless item, but it is a fairly awesome pointless item.
If he wants it, then leave him be.
this is extremely late but I so want the beyholder it would be the pride of my collection
(Sep. 14, 2010  1:57 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: this is extremely late but I so want the beyholder it would be the pride of my collection
It will be released by Hasbro.
yeah but I don't care that Hasbro makes crappy products I still want it lol
This makes me excited, and nerdy at the same time.
I'm more excited for the bey-holder, than the launcher grip holder.
ikr lol
I have a feeling that if the Launcher Holster won't fit the Launcher Grip I'll end up ghetto-rigging it. Lol
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:28 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I have a feeling that if the Launcher Holster won't fit the Launcher Grip I'll end up ghetto-rigging it. Lol

Or you can go get your money back before you break it...
if it doesn't fit I would just get a launcher that did fit
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:38 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: if it doesn't fit I would just get a launcher that did fit
There is only the capsule, mini launcher grip that can fit in the Launcher Grip and Launcher holder ... Unless Hasbro redesigns it completely. What is going to be released by Hasbro is only the Beyblade Holder though.
darn cause I was hoping to get those then make a ginga outfit like the scarf and the headband mostly
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:38 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: if it doesn't fit I would just get a launcher that did fit
There is only the capsule, mini launcher grip that can fit in the Launcher Grip and Launcher holder ... Unless Hasbro redesigns it completely. What is going to be released by Hasbro is only the Beyblade Holder though.

People have seen it at FanExpo.
So I don't think their redesigning it, well not anything major anyways.
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:43 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: darn cause I was hoping to get those then make a ginga outfit like the scarf and the headband mostly

Then you should move out of your house to persue your dream of beating L-Drago and avenging your father's "Death". While on the way,meeting new friends and enemies.
Joke.

Ginga is an insanely easy character to cosplay.
To me,Ginga is on the list of "Easiest Cosplays" With L.Lawliet being the first on the list..
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:51 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Ginga is an insanely easy character to cosplay.
To me,Ginga is on the list of "Easiest Cosplays" With L.Lawliet being the first on the list..

The jacket might be a bit troublesome. D:
And the super dooper red hair D:
lol if I did I would already have ldrago back and destroyed oh and ginga's father isn't dead he found burn phoenix among the rocks and got out and is now phoenix in the anime
I wouldn't do the hair or the jacket
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:49 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

People have seen it at FanExpo.
So I don't think their redesigning it, well not anything major anyways.

Wait people saw the grip holder? from Hasbro? not just his beyblade holder? That's incredible. I want one! I'm gonna paint it up...
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:55 AM)Train Wrote: Wait people saw the grip holder? from Hasbro? not just his beyblade holder? That's incredible. I want one! I'm gonna paint it up...

Their plastics, so I think you should be able to dye them?
Wanna do one for me ;D
Black ftw.
I'm so getting that too now that somebody has seen it
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:58 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:55 AM)Train Wrote: Wait people saw the grip holder? from Hasbro? not just his beyblade holder? That's incredible. I want one! I'm gonna paint it up...

Their plastics, so I think you should be able to dye them?
Wanna do one for me ;D
Black ftw.

Not sure of the plastic used it might not work and maybe if I can get my hands on some Black Dye again... I was thinking of something more like the kind the face hunters use with the gold silver and black or maybe Benkei's with the bull icon.
I know that Naruto123 already made a thread but i just want to spread the word. New Beyblade Case Set For Release in October. Its called the rapid deploy case
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:54 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: lol if I did I would already have ldrago back and destroyed

oh and ginga's father isn't dead he found burn phoenix among the rocks and got out and is now phoenix in the anime

1:I sense your Beyspirit isn't high enough to accomplish such a feat.
2:If you noticed i intentionally made it "Death" for the fact i already knew he was phoenix

I wonder how many kids will buy this.
I just noticed that now that you said it again lol another fail of mine
(Sep. 14, 2010  3:04 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:54 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: lol if I did I would already have ldrago back and destroyed

oh and ginga's father isn't dead he found burn phoenix among the rocks and got out and is now phoenix in the anime

1:I sense your Beyspirit isn't high enough to accomplish such a feat.
2:If you noticed i intentionally made it "Death" for the fact i already knew he was phoenix

I wonder how many kids will buy this.

SPOILERS! D:
/wrist
not a spoiler it's on the other beywiki (not this one)