Ginga's Cases.

I so want that bey carrier.
Hate to Necro this, but does anyone have one of these? If so, what do you think?
ha ha, thats pretty sweet, i hope they will sell those in the US
Wow, I can see myself going to battle someone with Ginga's cases on my belt. They had better sell them in the US, or I'm going to need the price from Japan. Or Canada. Preferably Canada, if necesary.
With the capsules? And just to say even though im not a mod do not bump a thread.
The red case looks amazing the little white part meh i dont line it seems usless and not as cool as the red part
(Feb. 14, 2010  3:30 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: With the capsules? And just to say even though im not a mod do not bump a thread.

Wait, what? Don't call me an idiot/moron/nimbiscile/n00b, etc. (I don't post on anythin except for this and Youtube.) But what is a Bump?
He means, stop bringing up threads from a while ago if you have nothing meaningful to add to them.
(Feb. 14, 2010  3:34 AM)♥ Wrote: He means, stop bringing up threads from a while ago if you have nothing meaningful to add to them.

Oh. Thanks. But what thread?
Threads are topics; all of the ones whose last post was a while ago ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Thread

In any case, this is not relevant to Ginga's Cases at all.
(Feb. 14, 2010  3:43 AM)♥ Wrote: Threads are topics; all of the ones whose last post was a while ago ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Thread

In any case, this is not relevant to Ginga's Cases at all.

I meant which thread in specific.
(Feb. 14, 2010  3:53 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I meant which thread in specific.

This one.

the last post was from October.
Your post didn't contribute anything to the topic,
It was pointless to bring this thread back up.
i wonder are they going to make those for beyblades not the mini's
(Feb. 14, 2010  4:32 AM)Ashari Wrote: i wonder are they going to make those for beyblades not the mini's

They work for normal MFBs. It fits 3 mini's, or 1 normal MFB. Thank goodness!
You're kidding! Wait, it doesn't stay, or the blade doesn't fit at all?
Well the Grip case does not work for the normal ones. The beyblade case works for normal tops.
omg those cases are so awsome im definitly going to by the one with the blue B on the side because it looks exactly like ginga's
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:13 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: The next thing to come is totally going to be Ginga headbands. My prediction after seeing this.

that would be awsome i was actually hopeing that they would sell them i was even thinking about makeing one but my mom didnt feel like pulling out the sewing machine
Only one of them works for normal beyblades.
(Feb. 14, 2010  9:41 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Only one of them works for normal beyblades.

really that sucks which one is it
The red case with the blue B on the side as it happens.
All of this was stated on earlier pages, and shown through the links that have been posted by Kai-V.
Everything you really need to know about this can be found on the first page, mainly this link:
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/entry-10319578794.html
Showing you what parts will allow the use of actual MFB's.
You'd do yourself a lot of favors if you actually read through the threads and investigated things a bit deeper, especially with older threads like this.
actually i did see it i just didnt know which one it was
If only the red case with blue 'B' on it works, then I probably won't consider getting the cases until (and if) they are released by Hasbro as I too hope that they will adapt them to fit regular launchers and Beyblades. What is the code for these cases? BB - ?
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:43 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: If only the red case with blue 'B' on it works, then I probably won't consider getting the cases until (and if) they are released by Hasbro as I too hope that they will adapt them to fit regular launchers and Beyblades. What is the code for these cases? BB - ?
They have no code since they are not part of the official toyline. Tomy Arts made them to go along with the capsule Beyblades.
This is pretty interesting but unless you play it enough then it's not that worth it, if I start to play more and collect more than I would consider this.