Ginga's Cases.

(Aug. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's literally a pencil case you put on your belt

how many eight year old kids wear belts anyway

However many wanted to buy that case I'd imagine :o
I wore a belt at 8... how else was I supposed to carry around my pouches of "magic" powder (sand and ash from my fireplace) and "faerie gold" (various rocks and bits of glass I painted) and "crow bones for scrying" (actual crow bones... don't ask)?
Yeah, that sounds about right.

I am soo getting a pencil holder for my beys. I will clip it onto ma pants, though. Belts aren't my cup of tea.
The next thing to come is totally going to be Ginga headbands. My prediction after seeing this.
There's been talk of Ginga headbands pretty much since we first saw Ginga.
I think at one point, someone was offering to make them and sell them to raise funds for the WBO if memory serves me right.
I want a case,
Headbands will kinda look funny.lol
Tongue_out I so want this even though I'll never actually use it.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:13 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: The next thing to come is totally going to be Ginga headbands. My prediction after seeing this.

If they sell Naruto headbands, they shall sell Ginga Headbands.
... Accept for the fact that everyone in Naruto wears forehead protectors, and they've got a symbolic meaning to them.
Ginga's is just a headband, so it isn't quite as guaranteed :\
(Aug. 18, 2009  11:54 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: ... Accept for the fact that everyone in Naruto wears forehead protectors, and they've got a symbolic meaning to them.
Ginga's is just a headband, so it isn't quite as guaranteed :\

i think what he's getting at is the headbands in the manga, like gingas has half pegasis his dads was full pegasis, hozumi has a libra one etc
No, i dont read the manga. Ginga bands r just awesome.
(Aug. 26, 2009  12:42 AM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: want this badly! how much is it?
Around 2400 yen.
Thats actually not too bad, now i cant wait till i get a job, definitely getting this!
Yeah, me too! Only problem- i have to wait 2 years to get a job. It sux.

I'm basically run ing on any cash i can find or get. My ma paid for sagittario (bb-03), and my beypointer is from a christmas card my dad found in my room- 10 bucks!

Yeah, so these cases r probably out of my budget. As is everything else on this good earth. Except maybe some lint.
lmaowell, you could just do oddjobs around the house for it? or get a weekend job?
(Aug. 26, 2009  12:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Around 2400 yen.

For anyone wondering, this works out at £15.66/$25.52(USD)/$27.89(CAD)/$30.65(AUD) (this is from todays exchange rate)

I supose that it isn't that bad, interms of cost. The only thing is if someone did buy it, how many times would it be used? I know if I got one it would only collect dust on a shelf, but thats me.
i would use it for tournaments

so a few times a year.
fees and local shipping will probably bring it close to 4000 yen then you have international shipping on top of that
i'm gonna get one of them just for the bey carrier scrap everyfin else that is when i get an mfb (or do they work with plastic)
i have a really good idea for a beyholder that i will probably try to make once i get a really good beyblade
(i need to get a main beyblade so i can make the holder piece fit that beyblade xD)
To note, I've seen these on MOJ go for like Y300, it seems it's not that desirable.
Nobody has the real Beyspirit.
I heard you could trade your beyspirit in for an omelette at omelette house.
That must be why I still have mine; I am allergic to eggs ...

Seriously, I might as well get the proper material to make the Beycase with the actual mechanism sometime during my winter holidays. I do not like that there is a clear yellow triangle in a corner but that it plays no role at all ...