Ginga's Cases.

I was thinking of actually making them myself, but ...

They just released those cases for capsule beyblades, yet they also work with normal blades :
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/entry-10319578794.html

At the moment, there seem to be only two auctions :
http://search4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=%A5%D6%A5%EC%A1%BC%A5%C0%A1%BC%A5%A2%A5%A4%A5%C6%A5%E0%A5%BA&auccat=2084041894&alocale=0jp&acc=jp

It seemed more or less appropriate to start a topic instead of just posting in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic this time ...
That looks so cool! I want one!
Hahaha, that is awesome.

I am getting this for sure. ♥
Nice! Eee I never tought they would make them!
That is pretty sweet, I wonder if they will make different ones.
WOO! About time.
I wanted those things since I saw them on the anime. Tongue_out

Totally grabbing a set in my next order.
(Aug. 12, 2009  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was thinking of actually making them myself, but ...
But what? make them i wanna c how theyd look thatGrinDDD
Are these made out of carton of what?0_0
what comes in the set?
haha
I've don't know exactly what capsules are. I need an update on MFB (Someone PM me with info Unhappy) But the look so cool. Eee
Capsules are a long the same kind of lines as the beyblade spinners that were given away in crisp packets a few years ago.
They have a small automatic launcher, and are solid, one piece MFB replicas.
They aren't particularly detailed, and don't spin for very long either, they're basically a spinoff product to cash in on the main series.
Only useful thing we'll ever get out of them will be these I'd imagine.

On a lighter note, really want that beycarrier and grip holster ><
Does the actual MFB customize grip fit in it?
Beynval Wrote:But what? make them i wanna c how theyd look thatGrinDDD
Are these made out of carton of what?0_0
what comes in the set?
haha
While I could make the actual mechanism (with the push of the yellow button) that was used in the anime, it is really not guaranteed that it would look good, and straight ... This case can be just as good.

I doubt they are made of carton ...

The set seems to include :
Shooter + Mini-Beyblade
Shooter Grip + Grip Case
BeyCase

theflightyellz Wrote:Does the actual MFB customize grip fit in it?
Having just compared measurements of the actual Launcher Grip with the capsule one, I do not think the Launcher Grip can fit in it.
Why would they make it if the launcher grip cant fit it?

Also I so want that single beyblade carrier Eee
Maybe the capsul launcher grip fits.
Of course the capsule Shooter Grip fits in it ...
(Aug. 12, 2009  9:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Having just compared measurements of the actual Launcher Grip with the capsule one, I do not think the Launcher Grip can fit in it.
useless then.
Wow, if Hasbro makes those, I just hope they don't change much.
But if they do change, it may be for the better if they are made for normal beys rather than this capsule nonsense.
(Aug. 12, 2009  10:06 PM)firelord767 Wrote: But if they do change, it may be for the better if they are made for normal beys rather than this capsule nonsense.
Regular beys do fit the beyholder. There apears to be 2 different slde down holders inside it, one to fit 3 capsule beys, and one to fit a single bey.
The problem is the grip holder.
If Hasbro were to release the produce (which us greatly unlikely), I would hope they would modify the grip holster to fit the MFB grip.
Thats what i meant. I'll try to be more clear for know on.
welp, i'm sold
Oh dear my friend's going to be choked, he's been tinkering with a way to make Ginga's holders :o
Keep your lame ginga holder

I have my bey waist carrier.
(Aug. 13, 2009  1:20 AM)Khel Wrote: Keep your lame ginga holder

it's literally a pencil case you put on your belt

how many eight year old kids wear belts anyway
(Aug. 13, 2009  1:20 AM)Khel Wrote: Keep your lame ginga holder

haha when i get mine ill defintely be using it as a pencil case=)

i want the beyholder NOWWW.
(Aug. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's literally a pencil case you put on your belt

how many eight year old kids wear belts anyway

I know it's awful.

I have no idea what I'm going to with it actually. Probably end up sitting in a box