Getting Cho-Z Triple Booster Set. What're the best combos for the tips?

I assume Bearing with Requiem, and Atomic on a defense type of some sort, most likely hS or rP. But what about Destroy?
Bearing with sR or hS Atomic with hS or aH Destroy with sR, maybe wV or zA
(Oct. 31, 2018  9:55 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: I assume Bearing with Requiem, and Atomic on a defense type of some sort, most likely hS or rP. But what about Destroy?

Try Destroy with Z Achilles , @[Adarsh Abhinav] favours this combo < and Try Atomic on wV for a Stationary Attack Combo OR Try Atomic on hS  for a Left spinning Attack/Defence Monster >
You can try Destory on Revive Phoenix, as what I witnessed in Japanese Youtubers.
This is seriously the best bang for the buck when it comes to beys. Three super useful meta drivers, hazard kerbeus isn't that good as it's so easy to burst, the dragoon one is old style plastic so kinda useless except for collectors, but the z Achilles is a decent attack type for sure.

The green atomic was my second atomic driver so I use it to test against other stam/defense combos. The whole thing is just great for testing parts.
Hi FuryWingsYT, if you're looking for combo suggestions, please use the Build me a combo thread.

For proven TT combos, see the Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion thread. You may also want to check out the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events thread.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread and more appropriate threads exist, I will close this one.