[Georgia, USA] Team Wrath

Ok.I will have it on my youtube channel, if thats ok.....
My bad, I had accidentally sent the PM to someone else XD
You should have a PM from me now Smile
lol, great.
Adding you in a sec.
By the way, loving the OP, but I found a typo. "These will prove to my, and the entire world, that we are the top beybladers in Georgia."

Pretty sure you meant "me" hah.
lol, Thanks dude. Corrected Grin
fine ill join
MFB experience: i love beyblade and have been playing for 2 years
have you been in any wbo tournaments: yes i got in first place in one
what are your strenghts: Stamina Defence types
what are your weaknesses: attack
i would like to join because i think this team will be awesome with great people.
do you have a youtube channel yes
Ok, I added you Cute
MFB Experience: I've been playing with MFB for......about 2 years now, 1 year before I joined the WBO Smile I've learned what is terrible and what is good, and how it is to buy fake beys.
Have you ever been to any WBO Tournaments?: 4 (Including Happy Holi-beys)
What are your strengths?: My strengths are Stamina and Attack. I healthy mix of things.
What are your weaknesses?: My weakness when battling is Variares, mostly Oz's, and Defense.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a team of some of the best people in GA.
I think I'm going to go ahead and limit the team number now. So sorry, but no more members.
Mkay XD I just saw the empty member thing and was interested.
It's alright, but you should apply for other teams. Like Meltex's, apparently he team is sponsored or something??
Mmmm, I'll pass on that. Lone Wolf style is what I'll do.
Of course I am the worst on the team......-.- sad life
Oh and I succeeded on the team challenge.
I watched your video and have added you to the conquerors list Grin
Congrats dude!
Hopefully, I might a camera to record my proof tomorrow Smile
Trust me,I still need to learn a lot about attack types.But that's why I joined the team,To learn mOre about beyblade.....
Same but I don't think there is a lot more about attack I can learn HaHa LoL!!!
Wheres the new weekly challenges?:I
Am I the only attack oriented guy here? Serious
I think that you indeed are Cute
OP Updated with rankings until REDEMPTION is processed.
I've changed it from "Weekly Challenges" to just "Team Challenges", because I'll be posting a list of challenges that can be done in any order. They'll be posted sometime today or tomorrow.
Sorry, about the double post but, I had I delay with the list since apparently my computer deleted my notes App..lucky me XD
Anyways, I've added Challenges 2-5 onto the list Grin
Yo, I already have a tourney vid up back from August, though you weren't there, haha. So consider Challenge #5 completed.
I've got ones from August, October, and January as well. I guess I've done it as well. Smile
I've added both of yall to the conquerors list Grin