[Georgia, USA] Team Wrath

[Image: Wrath.jpg]

Hello there beybladers, this thread is for a new team that I am creating, Wrath. This team was created to rival the others of Georgia and to make our mark as the best bladers around. I left the previous team I was on because of the leader's little, to no, WBO activity. If you are interested in challenging us at a tournament, please send me a PM regarding it. All challenges posted here will be completely ignored.

If you are looking to be recruited, you will have to apply, to "show me what you're made of", as some people would say.

Here is the format of your application:
MFB Experience:
Have you ever been to any WBO Tournaments?:
What are your strengths?:
What are your weaknesses?:
Why do you want to join?:
Do you have a YouTube Channel? (If yes, link it in your answer):
Your best Attack Combo, Defense Combo, and Stamina Combo (Please PM me this section):

Your application needs to be posted here in the team's thread (excluding the section that I mentioned above).

Members:
Zancrow - Ranked #19 In The World - Ranked #1 In Georgia
Primal - Ranked #72 In The World - Ranked #2 In Georgia
MxGIC - Ranked #144 In The World - Ranked #4 In Georgia
PSG-1 - Ranked #386 In The World - Ranked #7 In Georgia
UltiamateZer0 - Ranked #108 In The World - Ranked #3 In Georgia

I will also be challenging my team's members to conquer the Weekly Challenges. These will prove to me, and the entire world, that we are the top beybladers in Georgia. To actually conquer each Weekly Challenge, I will need video proof, the video may have no editing of any kind, other than an intro, scores, or an outro.

Team Challenges:
Challenge #1: Defeat Duo ____ BD145CS/RB 3-0 With An Attack Type!
Conquerors: KaotiK - Proof

Challenge #2: Defeat MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB 3-0 With anything other than an Attack type!
Conquerors: None

Challenge #3: Against Death/Basalt BD145CS/RB/RDF, win 3-0 with all KOs while predicting which opening it will exit (prior to launching).

Challenge #4: Make a video explaining how you were introduced to/got back into this awesomesauce hobby.

Challenge #5: Capture footage of a Georgia WBO Tournament (either several videos or a montage), a two minute video of a single battle will not be accepted.
Conquerors: PSG-1 - Proof - Primal - Proof
I guess I'll join. Neither of our teams have had team battles since January, and mine is kind of inactive as well.
  • MFB Experience: Started in October 2010, and I've been able to increase my knowledge and skill since then.
  • Have you ever been to any WBO tournaments?: Yes, 5. I've also placed first at one.
  • What are your strengths?: My strengths reside with defense and stamina combos; however, now that I've got Flash, I'm ready to give attack another shot.
  • What are your weaknesses?: Any kind of deception, and Flash.
  • Why do you want to join?: I've got a feeling this team will have great members, and the other Georgia teams have had next to no activity.
  • Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes. I'm thinking of making a new one sooner or later.
Hay guys I would like to be in team wrath because I think our team would be very good I have been in fary many tournament so plz add me to team Wrath ...
(Apr. 04, 2012  4:04 PM)Primal Wrote: You have to fill out the application in the OP.

May I join team wrath. B. Mfb experience : I love beyblade and love playing it and really now a thing about beyblade. My strength is attacking and my weakness is stamina
You still have to fill out the Application, haha.
It'll only take 2-3 minutes Smile
Where is it I really want to join we wound have the 1st,2nd,and3rd best in Georgia and to more and where is the application sorry I am not fary good with all the tech on the wbo
It's under "Here Is The Format Of Your Application" which is in large letters and underlined.
Mfb experience : Yes I have been in mfb 4 a long time. How many tourneys:I have been to 3.
My strengths are: attacking beyblades like crazy
My weakness is: making a tournament
Join the team: I would love to join the team because I would make a good part of it
YouTube:Yes but I dont know how to link sorry
Sorry I have changed my name back to MxGIC it has a ring to it that I like
You only have to put the URL of your channel there.
Do I have to do it my YouTube channel is kesmith1010 so that is my link sence I am not a computer wiz like u and primal...
Wow, i even gave invites to my team, and no one joins.-.- sad life.
MFB expeirience:I started the christmas of 2010.When i first got a storm pegasis.:J good times....
Tourneys:Yes.Both of wich i did OK, but not to great.One i even cheated in apperently, but its ok, becuase the other person is getting the points.I even told that to Kai-V.
Strengths:Attack types.But the thing is, i never have a good luancher to use for banking and sliding shoot, so as of right now, i am forced to use Defence.....Meh.:I
Weaknesses:I HAVE NO WEAKNESS.
Just kidding.My weakness is breaking my beyluanchers WAY to fast to use for tourneys.....-__-
Why do i want to join:Thing is, i have no one who wants to be on my team, not even my own friends.So yeah.I want to join this one and learn more about beyblade and hone my skills.
Youtube:KAOTIKblader8.
So yeah......Thats it....-.-
Thanks 4 letting me in team WRATH this is going to be awesome can't wait to play in this team we will do amazingSmile
First, before you are officially in the team, you still need to send me the combos I requested.
Same for you KaotiK.
Ah crud.I didnt see that part......-.-
K, you're gonna be added in a sec.
Cool.....
Watch me be the worst in Georgia -__- ha ha.
So am I officially in I sent u the pm with my combos so can't wait our team will be great
  • MFB Experience: I've been playing before I joined the WBO, although I had no real knowledge before coming here, hah.
  • Have you ever been to any WBO tournaments?: Indeed I have, you've seen me at them after all. Tongue_out
  • What are your strengths?: My strengths are mainly with attack, I had a tough time with Duo, and I still do, but I managed to beat it eventually.
  • What are your weaknesses?: I still struggle with Duo, and some weird trick customizations.
  • Why do you want to join?: I guess because Blade Runners are inactive, and the leader himself is joining another team, hah.
  • Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes.
Geez.....Lots of us prefer to use attack.Good thing we have Primal, becuase he uses some killa defence combos as well.:J
(Apr. 04, 2012  5:47 PM)PSG-1 Wrote:
  • MFB Experience: I've been playing before I joined the WBO, although I had no real knowledge before coming here, hah.
  • Have you ever been to any WBO tournaments?: Indeed I have, you've seen me at them after all. Tongue_out
  • What are your strengths?: My strengths are mainly with attack, I had a tough time with Duo, and I still do, but I managed to beat it eventually.
  • What are your weaknesses?: I still struggle with Duo, and some weird trick customizations.
  • Why do you want to join?: I guess because Blade Runners are inactive, and the leader himself is joining another team, hah.

Still need the last section Smile
(Apr. 04, 2012  6:12 PM)Ozerec Wrote:

The link to my YouTube Channel? I've edited that. Or the PM? Because, I sent that.
(Apr. 04, 2012  6:31 PM)PSG-1 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2012  6:12 PM)Ozerec Wrote:

The link to my YouTube Channel? I've edited that. Or the PM? Because, I sent that.
I don't have any PMs from you :\
Hey Ozerec, did you get a PM from me?About the challenge?
Yeah, as long as it's an attack type it counts, but if it isn't one, it doesn't.