Jul

Georgia Beyblade Championship: Ultimate Cup

Stone Mountain, GA
Charlie's Collectible Showcase
6009 Memorial Drive, Unit 14
10:00 AM on 07/28/2024
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash

"Ultimate Cup" admission is limited to bladers ages 13 and over.

It's time to find Georgia's CHAMPIONS!

Georgia has been back to the Beyblade tournament scene with the Ultimate Reboot and Revolution series, hosted in collaboration with arka.paul and morgorath. It is now time to find who is the best blader in all of the state including challengers from others! Teaming up with Bladebreakers ATL and the team at CCS, we are pround to bring you the Georgia Beyblade Championship!

In addition, we will be hosting Valt's Voice Actor: Kimlin Tran, who will be hosting a signing and Q&A session. If you any questions to ask her, please submit this Google Form: https://forms.gle/MJqCL8NGvz86esQG7

Tournament Style

This page for the Ultimate Cup which will be a Burst event limited to bladers ages 13 and over. 

Bladers will follow the 3on3 ruleset with restrictions on bey part usage and battles will be in the Standard Type Stadium. Bladers will be restricted to one driver from the following list: 

Bearing, Bearing', Bearing Drift, Metal Bearing Drift, Drift, Metal Drift 

and are required to have one attack type driver from the following list:

Accel, Accel’, Metal Accel, High Accel’, Assault, Assault’, Blow, Blow’, High Blow’, Hold, Hold’, High Hold’, Impact, Jaggy, Jaggy’, High Jaggy’, Quake, Quake’, Spiral, Spiral’, Variable, Variable’, Xtreme, Metal Xtreme, Xtreme’, Destroy, Metal Destroy, Destroy’, Hunter, Hunter’, Iron, Reboot, Reboot’, Ultimate Reboot, Ultimate Reboot’, Volcanic, Volcanic’, Evolution, Evolution’, Jolt, Jolt’, Sword, Sword’, Charge, Charge’, High Charge’, Ignition’, Metal Charge, Metal Charge’, Power, Xceed, Xceed’, Xceed+Z, Xceed+X,Xceed’+X,Xceed’+Z, Venture, Venture+V, Venture+VS,Almight, Almight+D/Almight+S/Almight+D+V/Almight+D+VS/Almight+S+V/Almight+S+VS,Xplosion, Xplosion’,Shot, Adventure, Adventure+V, Adventure+VS, Quattro (Attack Mode Only), Quattro (Attack Mode Only)
(If you are using Hasbro drivers/attachments, judge's discretion will be used)

Win Condition Point Values
In First Stage, you score point(s) when:
  • The opposing Beyblade stops spinning (1 Point)
  • The opposing Beyblade exits the BeyStadium (2 Points)
  • The opposing Beyblade bursts (2 Points)
  • The opposing Beyblade separates (1 Point)

In Final Stage, you score point(s) when:
  • The opposing Beyblade stops spinning (1 Point)
  • The opposing Beyblade exits the BeyStadium (2 Points)
  • The opposing Beyblade bursts (2 Points)
  • The opposing Beyblade separates (1 Point)
*Details are subject to change

Location and Schedule

This tournament is on the 28th of July at 10 AM. Please be there before 10 AM for registration so we can start the tournament promptly.

Check In: 9:30 - 10:00 AM

Announcements: 10:00 - 10:15 AM

Victory and Ultimate Cups: 10:15 AM - 12:30 PM

Kimlin Tran (Valt VA) Q&A: 12:45 PM - 1:30 PM

Announcements: 1:30 PM - 1:45 PM

X Championship: 1:45 PM - 4 PM

*Schedule is subject to change*

If you have any questions, please post a comment on this page or contact GuudeTG100 through the WBO messaging platform. Happy blading!

Other Information

Head Judges: GuudeTG100 and morgorath

The tournament is capped at 64 players. Sign up will also be available on site.

There will be three to six stadiums set up at the competition area.

Prizes are will be announced and displayed at the event.

Free play is heavily encouraged between your matches so feel free to bring other beys/systems/stadiums.

Beys will be available for purchase at the tournament as long as supplies last. Beys will be available from the Burst and X generations including other Beyblade items.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
A couple notes:
You are able to register for multiple events on this day. One burst (determined by age) and the x event.
Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys are able to be used except for in the Victory Cup Burst event for 12 and under which is restricted to only hasbro. Additionally, some events may have additional part restrictions or requirements so be sure to read the tournament page.
(Jul. 08, 2024  5:15 PM)GuudeTG100 Wrote: A couple notes:
You are able to register for multiple events on this day. One burst (determined by age) and the x event.
Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys are able to be used except for in the Victory Cup Burst event for 12 and under which is restricted to only hasbro. Additionally, some events may have additional part restrictions or requirements so be sure to read the tournament page.

I’m running a little late, please add my name to the Challonge, I will be coming soon
(Jul. 28, 2024  3:04 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2024  5:15 PM)GuudeTG100 Wrote: A couple notes:

I’m running a little late, please add my name to the Challonge, I will be coming soon
SO AM I NOOOOOOOOO

I don’t think I can come, Stone Mountain is an hour away…. 😭