Genshin impact discussion

(Apr. 13, 2021  6:07 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If I get Childe, I'm basically a Genshin God.

yep. childe and hu tao, then youll be a god. also, if you switch characters when childe is in double daggger mode, he will automatically switch back to bow.

Yes, which is insane. I have venti, which is also awesome. My ultimate time shall be created!
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:07 PM)eggblader Wrote: yep. childe and hu tao, then youll be a god. also, if you switch characters when childe is in double daggger mode, he will automatically switch back to bow.

Yes, which is insane. I have venti, which is also awesome. My ultimate time shall be created!

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!? okay that means you can just use childe as water sword dude and venti as bow. or whatever. then use trveoer geo. you have all five star.
(Apr. 13, 2021  5:57 PM)eggblader Wrote: also make sure to write down my uid because i play on ps4

What's yours I'm just screen shotting on my phone
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:51 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  5:57 PM)eggblader Wrote: also make sure to write down my uid because i play on ps4

What's yours I'm just screen shotting on my phone

ill plaY later rn i have skool.
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:11 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  6:09 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes, which is insane. I have venti, which is also awesome. My ultimate time shall be created!

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!!?!?!? okay that means you can just use childe as water sword dude and venti as bow. or whatever. then use trveoer geo. you have all five star.

Yes, which will give me a serious op power upgrade.
hey guys, the 1.5 update is here! we have a zhongli banner rerun and after ar 35, you can make a house in the serenitea pot from the archon quest.
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:54 PM)eggblader Wrote: hey guys, the 1.5 update is here! we have a zhongli banner rerun and after ar 35, you can make a house in the serenitea pot from the archon quest.

Yes! I'll need to get Zhongli, I have a bunch of saved primos. I checked and I have 24.7k primos
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:54 PM)eggblader Wrote: hey guys, the 1.5 update is here!  we have a zhongli banner rerun and after ar 35, you can make a house in the serenitea pot from the archon quest.

Yes! I'll need to get Zhongli, I have a bunch of saved primos. I checked and I have 24.7k primos

also the new banner has a new 4 star named Yanfei. she is in the test run and you can also meet her in the serenitea pot quest. she is a pyro catalyst similar to klee but 4 star.

hey Ryuga's Son whats your ar? you too Free... Hoya
My ar is still 35, I'm just building up my characters before doing the ruin acsension thing.
(Apr. 29, 2021  7:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My ar is still 35, I'm just building up my characters before doing the ruin acsension thing.

niiiiice did you do the final archon quest? the one where... oh wait, that would spoil it.
(Apr. 29, 2021  10:44 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  7:46 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: My ar is still 35, I'm just building up my characters before doing the ruin acsension thing.

niiiiice did you do the final archon quest? the one where... oh wait, that would spoil it.

When the twins meet again...no?
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  10:44 PM)eggblader Wrote: niiiiice did you do the final archon quest? the one where... oh wait, that would spoil it.

When the twins meet again...no?

no the one where you destroy the giant water monster.
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:48 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:01 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: When the twins meet again...no?

no the one where you destroy the giant water monster.
Oceanid thing?
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:20 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:48 PM)eggblader Wrote: no the one where you destroy the giant water monster.
Oceanid thing?

ok i guess not. no its an
I'm going to pull some pulls and wishs
Well I got noelle again in my last pull and cried.
(May. 13, 2021  8:03 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well I got noelle again in my last pull and cried.

haha. well eula is coming soon. if she isnt good, ill save up for ayaka. and also, hopefully that 5 star pyro bow user comes out soon bc i am sick of using amber.
I get sad, I want new better characters but can't fit them in the main party. I don't want to get rid of Keqing or kaeya but then I need Amber sometimes and now I got Jean. Can't be bothered changing characters around all the time.
(May. 13, 2021  8:36 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I get sad, I want new better characters but can't fit them in the main party. I don't want to get rid of Keqing or kaeya but then I need Amber sometimes and now I got Jean. Can't be bothered changing characters around all the time.

i can relate. i like qiqi, but eventually, I'll have to replace her with eula or ayaka. i also don't want to stop using keqing.
(May. 13, 2021  9:20 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  8:36 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I get sad, I want new better characters but can't fit them in the main party. I don't want to get rid of Keqing or kaeya but then I need Amber sometimes and now I got Jean. Can't be bothered changing characters around all the time.

i can relate. i like qiqi, but eventually, I'll have to replace her with eula or ayaka. i also don't want to stop using keqing.

Yeh well I'm never replacing kaeya and Keqing from my main. The other slots of parties are for when I use like 2 cryos or electro for when defeating bosses like cryo.
(May. 13, 2021  8:36 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I get sad, I want new better characters but can't fit them in the main party. I don't want to get rid of Keqing or kaeya but then I need Amber sometimes and now I got Jean. Can't be bothered changing characters around all the time.

My suggestions: be patient and collect like 10k primos or more, and if you spend them, you are guarantted to get a good character.
(May. 13, 2021  9:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  9:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: i can relate. i like qiqi, but eventually, I'll have to replace her with eula or ayaka. i also don't want to stop using keqing.

Yeh well I'm never replacing kaeya and Keqing from my main. The other slots of parties are for when I use like 2 cryos or electro for when defeating bosses like cryo.

i like having hydro and cryo, (for freeze) always a pyro, and whatever element. like electro. so eula is supposed to do a lot of physical damage and so you're supposed to build her physical. if you have fischl, thats perfect. you place oz and use eula and boom. superconduct makes opponents weaker to physical damage. super dps. melt and vaporize are good too. you can also replace hydro. but im going to have to wait. maybe. i want ayaka. and eula. ugh. waifus. why.
(May. 13, 2021  10:01 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

My suggestions: be patient and collect like 10k primos or more, and if you spend them, you are guarantted to get a good character.

Woah easier said than done, idk how to get that many. All I do is commissions.

(May. 13, 2021  10:02 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  9:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh well I'm never replacing kaeya and Keqing from my main. The other slots of parties are for when I use like 2 cryos or electro for when defeating bosses like cryo.

i like having hydro and cryo, (for freeze) always a pyro, and whatever element. like electro. so eula is supposed to do a lot of physical damage and so you're supposed to build her physical. if you have fischl, thats perfect. you place oz and use eula and boom. superconduct makes opponents weaker to physical damage. super dps. melt and vaporize are good too. you can also replace hydro. but im going to have to wait. maybe. i want ayaka. and eula. ugh. waifus. why.

I use cyro and electro together mainly, kaeya and Keqing. Also idk how to build a character properly yet.